Nwakali issues continue [VIDEO INTERVIEW UPDATE]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nwakali issues continue [VIDEO INTERVIEW UPDATE]

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/10/29/k ... t-reveals/

He’s yet to even take a medical for Huesca, guess his Handlers are waiting for the U23 Afcon to reintroduce him again. Sad..... this boy should’ve played at the real Afcon this yr.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nwakali issues continue

Post by ohenhen1 »

he should be on loan at a different club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:he should be on loan at a different club.

I suspect there might be something about this boy we don’t know yet, the way his career has gone suggests he might have a major flaw we don’t know about.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I tire for the boy oooo. How can Chukwueze and Osimhen, who were both in that 2015 squad with him be doing brilliantly and he is struggling?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Sad to hear. Playing in the U23 AFCON will surely do him some good. He needs competitive football. Hope he's in decent enough shape to do good in the tournament.

He's not the first player to have club transfer issues though. I hope he gets his career back on track.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

olu wrote:Sad to hear. Playing in the U23 AFCON will surely do him some good. He needs competitive football. Hope he's in decent enough shape to do good in the tournament.

He's not the first player to have club transfer issues though. I hope he gets his career back on track.

I heard he is in terrible shape though and may not even make the team: https://scorenigeria.com.ng/kelechi-nwa ... t51zHyerwI
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

I have given up on this kid. He is clearly more concerned with flaunting on Instagram than having a career. By now dude should be in the SE.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Assuming the truth of this post being that the source is Owngoal, most of you apparently didn't read the article. How is it his fault if its an administrative issue that is hindering the transfer?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Could be the case. However, it's hard to verify the claim made by that website. Orji Okonkwo may have had a bad game too as they reported, but would be surprised if he's unfit. He had an impressive season with his MLS team, Montreal Impact.
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
olu wrote:Sad to hear. Playing in the U23 AFCON will surely do him some good. He needs competitive football. Hope he's in decent enough shape to do good in the tournament.

I heard he is in terrible shape though and may not even make the team: https://scorenigeria.com.ng/kelechi-nwa ... t51zHyerwI
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I tire for the boy oooo. How can Chukwueze and Osimhen, who were both in that 2015 squad with him be doing brilliantly and he is struggling?
That's not how life works bros.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:he should be on loan at a different club.

I suspect there might be something about this boy we don’t know yet, the way his career has gone suggests he might have a major flaw we don’t know about.
Oga,
We all know the "flaw". :winking:
As Oyibo go say: It's the elephant in the room
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

metalalloy wrote:Assuming the truth of this post being that the source is Owngoal, most of you apparently didn't read the article. How is it his fault if its an administrative issue that is hindering the transfer?
A Nigerian player just completed his move to Almeria after over 2 months since the Spanish team signed him from Eastern Europe. I wonder why Spanish football paperwork takes so long?
I am happy
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

21 years old yet he hasn’t kicked a ball at the top level. Very disappointing. I mean damn dog. Why I’m pissed off more than the next guy is I had to endure years of reading crap from Arsenal fans about how Arsenal is the best club in the world to groom young players. Meanwhile a club like Chelsea would’ve protected their asset much better via a series of useful loans that at worst will lead to a permanent transfer to a club in a big league (omeruo, Aina, etc) or integrate the player directly into the team like Mikel & Moses.

Hopefully, the u23 gives him a pathway to a proper club in Europe. The way Arsenal FC has abandoned our boy is pathetic.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

No Nigerian should ever sign for assanal they destroy young promising players...they are a cursed club..may nothing good ever come out of assanal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waffiman has gone into hiding like a terrorist caught in a cave! :rotf: :rotf: thank God chukwueze did not fall into their trap
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This Nwakwali is a IG fien...he is always on IG...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This Nwakwali is a IG fien...he is always on IG...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: But you watching him abi, you this stalker :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/10/29/k ... t-reveals/

He’s yet to even take a medical for Huesca, guess his Handlers are waiting for the U23 Afcon to reintroduce him again. Sad..... this boy should’ve played at the real Afcon this yr.

In life, everyone's journey is not the same. Nwakali will be just fine in the end. Needs to persevere and keep believing in himself and he will be just fine.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

mystic wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/10/29/k ... t-reveals/

In life, everyone's journey is not the same. Nwakali will be just fine in the end. Needs to persevere and keep believing in himself and he will be just fine.

KPOM!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

But he is better than Eze and Ejaria in your eyes. Daft imbecile.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

At 21, he is yet to play any serious football. All he really has is a few cameo appearances in the Dutch Eredivise.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote:

But he is better than Eze and Ejaria in your eyes. Daft imbecile.

Must be Independence Day at the lunatic asylum. Happy anniversary bro!
OCCUPY NFF!!