NIGERIA U17 3 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NIGERIA U17 3 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Post by Lolly »

airwolex wrote:
lacidi wrote:Now I can see why Amos does not start. The guy is the most selfish footballer I have ever seen.
What game where you watching? You must be mixing him up with Olusegun!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
The most selfish player on display today was Olusegun. Very poor player.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Abbey wrote:
txj wrote:
Abbey wrote:I guess 'Lack of modern training and development.' is failing us now .. :taunt:
That just tells me you don't understand anything. The goals change nothing.
Yeah ... let's see how your 'Lack of modern training and development.' has helped Ecuador now..
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Nigeria and Angola win.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Who is this Ibrahim Saaid? Three goals
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

YUJAM wrote:Who is this Ibrahim Saaid? Three goals
And he took all 3 goals very well. I see a very good player here, at least on this showing.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

DIMKA76 wrote:hands up how many of you had a six pack at 17? Bigpokey no need for you to answer
Here...
Played first division ball at 15 - in NIGERIA!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

The late rally was exciting, and the last goal sublime in its execution. Ecuador will be haunted by that last goal.
I wonder what happened to Ubani; he's usually the arrow head of this team's attacking play. Is he carrying an injury?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Wow! I am missing a lot of our young boys' games and I don't like it. Please, when are we playing again? I need to find a way to watch the next one.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Lolly wrote:
airwolex wrote:
lacidi wrote:Now I can see why Amos does not start. The guy is the most selfish footballer I have ever seen.
What game where you watching? You must be mixing him up with Olusegun!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
The most selfish player on display today was Olusegun. Very poor player.
Plus the guy that started was horrible. Amoo came in and played very well. Not selfish in the slightest.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

bushboy wrote:Tijani, if managed correctly, will go on to play top quality football at a big club for many years. Complete footballer!!
I disagree. He is another Azubike. They exaggerate with their hands and “dressing” of the ball but the brain is slow.

The players to watch on this team going by today’s game are Ibrahim at the back and Said. Even Amoo was average today.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA U17 2 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:
Lolly wrote:Our boys energy and determination won them the game.

Our zcoach has a lot of work to do. But Ecuador were very good defensively.
*power
Racist dog-whistle... :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:hands up how many of you had a six pack at 17? Bigpokey no need for you to answer
Here...
Bigpokey24 is my son. I know him very well and yes, he never had six-packs when he was 17yrs old
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Gotti wrote:
Here...
Thx Chief. I am going to go look for this game
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:
bushboy wrote:Tijani, if managed correctly, will go on to play top quality football at a big club for many years. Complete footballer!!
I disagree. He is another Azubike. They exaggerate with their hands and “dressing” of the ball but the brain is slow.

The players to watch on this team going by today’s game are Ibrahim at the back and Said. Even Amoo was average today.
More racist dog-whistling...smh

Meanwhile, probably couldn't tell an Azubuike from an Azubueze, because the one DISTINCT characteristic of Azubuike's game is that he quickly moves the ball around and keeps play ticking over.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA U17 1 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Post by jette1 »

txj wrote:still expect NGR to win.

But this does not look like a team able to contribute new talent...

:clap: :clap: :clap: I went through the thread; na ashawos full CE except you and few more
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24, when is our next game? Hurry up and give the tin me.

Odawise, I go tell our pipul how your belle big reach wen you be smol pikin
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Spicyee wrote:The late rally was exciting, and the last goal sublime in its execution. Ecuador will be haunted by that last goal.
I wonder what happened to Ubani; he's usually the arrow head of this team's attacking play. Is he carrying an injury?
Ubani is not fully-fit...
And it showed in the Hungary game.

PS: Only saw the last 10 mins of this game...
But it appears (from the posted lineup) that he started.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:these guys are 17 years old for goodness sake have some patience

one of only non ashawos :clap:

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lolly wrote:

To each his own. I have watched Tijani since the CAF U-17 tournament. If he gets with the right team and coach, he has every single tool needed to be a high level baller. Patrick Viera.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

First time watching the team...

Tijani - Flatters to deceive, too many errant balls. He is strong on the tackle but that's about it...not impressed. His passing was atrocious
Opeyemi - Terrible player, perhaps overall the worst, and was rightly subbed early in the second half
Ubani - was horrible and was yanked in the first half for Amoo.
Etim - Slow, weak and ponderous
Olusegun - Kept falling, extremely selfish...his only upside is his nonstop pressing
Said - Not as fast or aggressive as the rest but he is poised and took his three goals extremely well. Our best player
Amoo - This boy has super technique, knows when to pass and when to hold on to the ball. Created several chances when he came in
Adeniyi - Good lungs but that's about it

The others were all okay

Good job, however. Collectively they pressed well and attacked in numbers. Don't expect much from them but it was a fun game.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Polly wrote:I am not watching this match. But reading these comments is an education on human emotion. See how a couple of goals for us immediately swung the momentum of the human spirit!
no mind them na ashawos full the place :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

txj wrote:
lacidi wrote:I said it that something is missing in this team.

Lack of modern training and development.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And the team with the modern training and development LOST :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:What impeccable shooting technique!!!! :clap: :clap:
From a poorly coached team with overall poor technique? :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”