NIGERIA U17 3 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA U17 2 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Post by wanaj0 »

Schillachi wrote:These boys are something else
According to our analysts, a poorly coached team with lack of modern development and training and who are not likely to contribute any talent!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA U17 2 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Post by wanaj0 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:These boys have been watching too much Arsenal :mrgreen: , but Arsenal wish they can play like this. :taunt:
What a team goal
!!!!! :clap: :clap:
A team goal from a poorly coached team? :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA U17 3 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Post by wanaj0 »

airwolex wrote:Tbh this guys are uber-athletic and some of them are quite skillful, but from this game, you can see that they are lacking a lot of technique and tactical drilling. They won on sheer will and effort.

Some of them just dey make me laugh for palour. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You mean the team with technique and tactical drilling PLUS Modern development and Training LOST???
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Polly wrote:I am not watching this match. But reading these comments is an education on human emotion. See how a couple of goals for us immediately swung the momentum of the human spirit!
CE is filled with people yarning OPAKS! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Any extended highlights of the game? Some of us have gaddem something that most of you don't have. Can any of you that dont have this gaddem thing I'm talking about make yourself useful and post the highlights?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

[/video][/video]
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Congratulations to the boys.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote:
airwolex wrote:Tbh this guys are uber-athletic and some of them are quite skillful, but from this game, you can see that they are lacking a lot of technique and tactical drilling. They won on sheer will and effort.

Some of them just dey make me laugh for palour. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You mean the team with technique and tactical drilling PLUS Modern development and Training LOST???
:rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am eating yam porridge from wazobia, after hitting the gym to celebrate our kids :clap:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am also going to rewatch the game on the fox sports app on my fire stick
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA U17 1 VS ECUADOR U17 2

Post by txj »

txj wrote:still expect NGR to win.

But this does not look like a team able to contribute new talent...

Nothing more to add...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

JACKAL wrote:[/video][/video]
Thanks uncle. I knew I could count on one of our stay at home dads to come through..... :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I just watched the game on dvr without checking the scores. Great individual performance by hat trick hero Said.

That said, Our boys are high on grafting/ energy but low on quality compared to our previous winning units. If these guys get to the semis they’ve punched above their weight. The Iheanacho group and the kelechi Nwakali group would’ve destroyed this Ecuador crew without need for huff and puff.

In any event well done to the boys for leaving it all on the pitch. You can’t give more than you have. Good Luck.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA U17 1 VS ECUADOR U17 1

Post by green4life »

Lolly wrote:
iworo wrote:A lot of selfish play from some of these boys. Main culprits are #3 & #15.
They know scouts are taking notes.
You get eyes. That was my early impression as well. It was too obvious.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bushboy wrote:
Lolly wrote:
bushboy wrote:Tijani, if managed correctly, will go on to play top quality football at a big club for many years. Complete footballer!!
I disagree. He is another Azubike. They exaggerate with their hands and “dressing” of the ball but the brain is slow.

The players to watch on this team going by today’s game are Ibrahim at the back and Said. Even Amoo was average today.
To each his own. I have watched Tijani since the CAF U-17 tournament. If he gets with the right team and coach, he has every single tool needed to be a high level baller. Patrick Viera.
I’m assuming that Tijani is the Captain who wore number 4? He caught my eye initially with his tidy defensive shift at the back but as the game wore on, he didn’t have any extra gears of quality to lean into. For now, I will dump him in the grafter bucket
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I think we now all see why Nigeria is so dominant at u17 level but have zero titles at U20 level.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

green4life wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Lolly wrote:
bushboy wrote:Tijani, if managed correctly, will go on to play top quality football at a big club for many years. Complete footballer!!
I disagree. He is another Azubike. They exaggerate with their hands and “dressing” of the ball but the brain is slow.

The players to watch on this team going by today’s game are Ibrahim at the back and Said. Even Amoo was average today.
To each his own. I have watched Tijani since the CAF U-17 tournament. If he gets with the right team and coach, he has every single tool needed to be a high level baller. Patrick Viera.
I’m assuming that Tijani is the Captain who wore number 4? He caught my eye initially with his tidy defensive shift at the back but as the game wore on, he didn’t have any extra gears of quality to lean into. For now, I will dump him in the grafter bucket
Correct.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

green4life wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Lolly wrote:

I don't watch a 17yr old kid the same way I watch Messi. I am high on Tijani because I see the potential. He is far from the finished product. But, boy, I can see where his talent could take him under the right coach. He is good defensively. He is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. In fact, it is like he denands to have the ball. He doesn't hide or shy away. He wants the responsibility! He is a strong dribbler and has an eye for a forward pass. He is no sideways or back passer. He wants to get the ball forward. He is constantly looking to split the defense with a single pass. Of course, with high risk passes will come a fair share of poorly executed or wayward passes. He had a lot of those, but I could see exactly what he was TRYING to do, and his vision impresses me a lot.
I think the kid has big time star potential.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ohenhen1 wrote:I think we now all see why Nigeria is so dominant at u17 level but have zero titles at U20 level.
Because they are not afforded the same late development that their peers are?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
Lolly wrote:
iworo wrote:A lot of selfish play from some of these boys. Main culprits are #3 & #15.

Unfortunately, that's not what scouts are looking for...

I hope I'm wrong, but there's little or no pickings from this group...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
Lolly wrote:

Unfortunately, that's not what scouts are looking for...

I hope I'm wrong, but there's little or no pickings from this group...
They were trying too hard. Ironically, the good ones are expected to do simple things consistently well especially in the decision making aspect.

Anyway, the early verdict for me is slim pickings as well but you never know. If we get just 1 solid product from this unit then we’ve done well. Anymore is the proverbial jara on top.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

So far the countries that have Impressed:
Nigeria
France
Japan
Brazil
Senegal
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:I think we now all see why Nigeria is so dominant at u17 level but have zero titles at U20 level.
Unlike Maduabuchi...
Who was zero at all levels! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL