Dominic Iorfa Jnr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Dominic Iorfa Jnr

Post by Dammy »

The boy is receiving rave reviews as a central defender with early pacesetters in the championship, Sheffield Wednesday, on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
He's turned Nigeria down in the past to concentrate on U21 duties with England, but he has since stated publicly that he would like to switch allegiance to Nigeria. Do we overlook the past and add him to our depth chart?
I am happy
walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: Dominic Iorfa Jnr

Post by walesvilla »

oga oo even the one with no hope of England senior callup that His Dad played active football in Nigeria for several years turned us down.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Na real wa. I think in his case, his dad actively tried to discourage him from playing for us too.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Yes, but firstly let him proactively file for a switch in allegiance rather than only talking about wanting to play for Nigeria.
Last edited by Zelex on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The problem with Nigerians is their DELUSIONAL mindset. a player performs week in and out at a BACKWATER team and you're suggesting that we cap him. tomorrow, when you're grouped against the likes of Messi, Aguero, Modric etc just don't expect miracles or feel entitled. we should be aiming for QUALITY players at QUALITY leagues in order to Progress. anything contrary and we will remain stagnant or even regress
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Dammy wrote:The boy is receiving rave reviews as a central defender with early pacesetters in the championship, Sheffield Wednesday, on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
He's turned Nigeria down in the past to concentrate on U21 duties with England, but he has since stated publicly that he would like to switch allegiance to Nigeria. Do we overlook the past and add him to our depth chart?
Dammynic, we will invite him when he is ready.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:The problem with Nigerians is their DELUSIONAL mindset. a player performs week in and out at a BACKWATER team and you're suggesting that we cap him. tomorrow, when you're grouped against the likes of Messi, Aguero, Modric etc just don't expect miracles or feel entitled. we should be aiming for QUALITY players at QUALITY leagues in order to Progress. anything contrary and we will remain stagnant or even regress
those players will be washed up by the next worldcup, so you are talking trash
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Dammy make we comot this one. His Dad was adamant about him not interested in the SE set up.
What has changed?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

fledy wrote:Dammy make we comot this one. His Dad was adamant about him not interested in the SE set up.
What has changed?
Water don find levels....

A phone call to Pinnick will make the difference....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:The boy is receiving rave reviews as a central defender with early pacesetters in the championship, Sheffield Wednesday, on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Is that what they told you to say after they sent money to your account? havent you no shame, Dammy?

Most of us here are not children and are old enough to remember. And most of us here are not stup1d.

Iorfa REJECTED the Super Eagles and chose England. In fact the English FA invited him to train with the senior team during that international break to prove to him that they wanted him. It was all over sky sports. I saw it with my own korokoro eyes.

Additionally, his nasty father insulted Nigeria also and swore that his child will never play for us.

Please, stop it! If they have bought you, chop and clean mouth, but dont insult our intelligence.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Is that what they told you to say after they sent money to your account? havent you no shame, Dammy?

Most of us here are not children and are old enough to remember. And most of us here are not stup1d.

Iorfa REJECTED the Super Eagles and chose England. In fact the English FA invited him to train with the senior team during that international break to prove to him that they wanted him. It was all over sky sports. I saw it with my own korokoro eyes.

Additionally, his nasty father insulted Nigeria also and swore that his child will never play for us.

Please, stop it! If they have bought you, chop and clean mouth, but dont insult our intelligence.
Your madness did not start today. You obviously have serious comprehension issues. Where in my post did I call for his invitation?
Let me explain because of a dunce like you! I threw it open for discussion on CE and those who understand have commented unlike a demented goat like you! :taunt:
FYI, he was with the U21, when he was called up to train with the senior team. Dullard!
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:

Your madness did not start today. You obviously have serious comprehension issues. Where in my post did I call for his invitation?
Let me explain because of a dunce like you! I threw it open for discussion on CE and those who understand have commented unlike a demented goat like you! :taunt: [/quote]

Dammy, refund the money they have given you. if you have already eaten it, you will have to look for money to repay them! Just stop peddling posts on CE to push the names of your benefactors.
FYI, he was with the U21, when he was called up to train with the senior team. Dullard!
And you left that out of your post thinking that most of us have forgotten what actually went down??

Dammy, refund the money they gave you and tell his nasty father that we have not forgotten the things he said about our country.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:

Let me explain because of a dunce like you! I threw it open for discussion on CE and those who understand have commented unlike a demented goat like you! :taunt:

Dammy, refund the money they have given you. if you have already eaten it, you will have to look for money to repay them! Just stop peddling posts on CE to push the names of your benefactors.
And you left that out of your post thinking that most of us have forgotten what actually went down??

Dammy, refund the money they gave you and tell his nasty father that we have not forgotten the things he said about our country.[/quote]
Unlike you, I'm not for sale but I know you are mentally incapacitated, so I'm not surprised at your lack of comprehension. :taunt:
I am happy
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Danfo Driver are you lying?

https://www.thecable.ng/dominic-iorfa-l ... per-eagles

Former Nigerian striker Dominic Iorfa has said that his son, Iorfa Jnr, must play for the Super Eagles as long he’s alive.

The ex-BBC Lions of Gboko forward said Paul Lambert, the manager of his son’s club, has denied him regular playing time since he expressed his willingness to play for Nigeria over England, his country of birth.

Of late, Eagles technical adviser, Gernot Rohr, has been meeting with many young Nigerian players in top European teams who are yet to be capped at all international levels by the countries of their birth.

One of the players he recently met with was Dominic Iorfa Jnr.

Iorfa said the Wolverhampton Wanderers manager no longer sees the need to develop his son since he intends to play for Nigeria.

“You know Rohr came to Wolves recently and met with my son (Dominic Jr) and Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton’s first choice keeper),” Iorfa Snr said.

“Since he learned that my boy wants to play for Nigeria, he has been benching him. He believes there is no need developing him for Nigeria.

“I have said it that my son must play for Nigeria. Just that I want him to play for Nigeria when he is 23. But as long as I am alive, he must play for Nigeria. No be me born am?”

Dominic Iorfa Jnr is eligible to play for the Super Eagles as he is yet to be capped at full international level.

Iorfa has played for England at the U-18 and U-20 levels.

Born June 24, 1995, Iorfa Jnr has played 12 games so far for the England U-21 team.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Fabio

Those of us who are old enough to remember, remember everything very well.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:

Dammy, refund the money they gave you and tell his nasty father that we have not forgotten the things he said about our country.[/quote]
Unlike you I cannot be bought. The thread was started for intelligent responses and not for goats like you! :taunt:
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

We should be looking for players with the standard of Awaziem and Omerou and above or what’s the point?The player in question and his father saw fit to turn down Nigeria stating that England was his choice let’s not forget his failed intentions!

https://thenationonlineng.net/dominic-i ... 23-father/
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Oga Dammy, che..... Southgate no get eye to see the boy's rave reviews? wetin consin us wit the cockney? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:We should be looking for players with the standard of Awaziem and Omerou and above or what’s the point?The player in question and his father saw fit to turn down Nigeria stating that England was his choice let’s not forget his failed intentions!

https://thenationonlineng.net/dominic-i ... 23-father/
That is the only way to improve the quality of the squad. If you must replace, it must be with someone better or at the same level.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Hmmm...thread don break leg o :o
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i no go lie this was some funny ish :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

danfo driver wrote:
is that what they told you to say after they sent money to your account? havent you no shame, Dammy?

:lol: :laugh:

:lol: :laugh:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....