Ageologists: Food don land

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ageologists: Food don land

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
He is a Nigerian. We dont recognize UK law or definition in our country. Slavery and colonialism has passed.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Didn't you claim that you are lawyer??? The Nigerian Legal System (NLS) is based on the English Common Law and legal tradition by virtue of colonization and the attendant incidence of reception of English law through the process of legal transplant.
https://elearning.trree.org/mod/page/view.php?id=142

If colonisation has "passed", Naija lawyers and their silly wigs haven't got the memo! :lol: :lol:
As regards the other things you wrote, are you willing to agree or not that:
an adult, like Timilehin, who tries to cast aspersions on a child, without proof, for the purpose of destroying the child's career/life is an enemy of Nigeria and a b*stard who will never see anything good in life?
Simple as that. Its a yes or no question.
If you couldn't discern from my post that I didn't agree with your comment, then your problem is beyond my pay grade!! :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Gone are the days of Osondu, Atere, Stanley el al. This youngster passed the MRI multiple times. MR ESABOD, Please don't derail the boy's career with unfounded allegation based on feelings!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Didn't you claim that you are lawyer??? The Nigerian Legal System (NLS) is based on the English Common Law and legal tradition by virtue of colonization and the attendant incidence of reception of English law through the process of legal transplant.
I know you like to write a lot and say a lot of things in order to distort the issue at hand.

I repeat-- We do not recognize UK law or definition in our country.

Are you going to dispute that? Are you going to argue that UK laws and legal definitions apply in Nigeria and when you go to court, Nigerian courts hear cases and rule by applying UK law?

I mean, you can post all the pictures you want and emojis, but are you really going to attempt to argue that the UK law is the law of the land in Nigeria? Remarkable! :shock:

If you couldn't discern from my post that I didn't agree with your comment, then your problem is beyond my pay grade!! :lol: :lol:
I am not in the business of discerning. But thank you for specifically stating your position.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
I know you like to write a lot and say a lot of things in order to distort the issue at hand.

Are you going to dispute that? Are you going to argue that UK laws and legal definitions apply in Nigeria and when you go to court, Nigerian courts hear cases and rule by applying UK law?

I mean, you can post all the pictures you want and emojis, but are you really going to attempt to argue that the UK law is the law of the land in Nigeria? Remarkable! :shock:

I am not in the business of discerning. But thank you for specifically stating your position.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK, a "youth" in Nigeria is anyone under 65.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

you seem to be missing TFCO. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
See us not "recognising" English law. :lol: :lol:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Ugbowo wrote:Unbelievable.

This one I can attest to because we scouted him in Ibadan. We know the player very well. He’s a KID!
You know CICOB, when it comes to most things Naija, everyone is guilty until proven otherwise.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i was about to say the same :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
See us not "recognising" English law. :lol: :lol:
Sorry bro, I cant give you what TFCo does. I have busy days and wont do back-and-forth. Ndo. Have a lovely day, ahead :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Sorry bro, I cant give you what TFCo does. I have busy days and wont do back-and-forth. Ndo. Have a lovely day, ahead :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Let's only recognise English law in our dreams.