Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Alategun
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool (6 x European Champions): NEWS - SEASON/19-20

Post by Alategun »

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Alategun wrote:Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Kelleher, Keita, Gomez, Henderson, Lallana, Origi, Elliott

Strange one. Milner still trusted over Keita. No Ox and Lovren over Gomez. Worried about pace against Lovren. They have really fast players. Not just Vardy. Probably will be a game of taking our chances. Let’s go RedMen! YNWA......
Atagun, are you going to support your Nigerian brother, Ndidi, in this game? Or you are with the Massa for this one?

He's a Liverpool fan.

We all like Ndidi and wish him the best in every game, save the ones against LFC...
That's how it is...
you are a liverpool fan before you are a Nigerian? were you born in Liverpool?
For the record. My 1st team was Stationery Stores. You may think I am journey just come football fan. Of course I wish stationery stores is still as relevant as it was in The 80’s. And there no one on this forum that isn’t a super eagles fan. I have supported Liverpool since the 80’s. Love my super Eagles but that does not mean I should support another ream because super eagles player play for them.
I never though this will be a hard concept to comprehend...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Alategun wrote:Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Kelleher, Keita, Gomez, Henderson, Lallana, Origi, Elliott

Strange one. Milner still trusted over Keita. No Ox and Lovren over Gomez. Worried about pace against Lovren. They have really fast players. Not just Vardy. Probably will be a game of taking our chances. Let’s go RedMen! YNWA......
Atagun, are you going to support your Nigerian brother, Ndidi, in this game? Or you are with the Massa for this one?

He's a Liverpool fan.

We all like Ndidi and wish him the best in every game, save the ones against LFC...
That's how it is...
you are a liverpool fan before you are a Nigerian? were you born in Liverpool?
For the record. My 1st team was Stationery Stores. You may think I am journey just come football fan. Of course I wish stationery stores is still as relevant as it was in The 80’s. And there no one on this forum that isn’t a super eagles fan. I have supported Liverpool since the 80’s. Love my super Eagles but that does not mean I should support another ream because super eagles player play for them.
I never though this will be a hard concept to comprehend...
You have spoken well. By the way, these are your fellow Liverpudians:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -game.html

Sir, if I may say, you seem old, since you supported stationary stores in the 60s. I truly hope you are still able to run, Sir. Because if your fellow Liverpudlians catch you in the dark alley, you may end up not even being able to walk alone, after they have beaten the black out of your skin, Sir.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like OJ Simpson, one day, many of you will learn the hard truth that you can love them all you like... but they will NEVER love you back.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

When Mourinho's teams faced opposition which had Nigerian players, who did you support?

We know the answer. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

This danfo driver seriously needs help. 1st I said 80s, he cones up with 60’s. If it is true you support Chelsea, then u are a serious hypocrite
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

The YeyeMan wrote:When Mourinho's teams faced opposition which had Nigerian players, who did you support?

We know the answer. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Abeg make una lef matta, let us celebrate City's loss to Wolves. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It is time for Klopp to start subbing Salah when the guy is not playing well. Liverpool requires all three of the musketeers to be firing consistently if they hope to win the title this season. Right now, only Sadio is tirelessly gunning. No one wants the draw phenomenon to take Liverpool down the way it did last season. Salah is not Messi; he should be subbed or "rested" as required.

Oya, Liverpool, don't repeat the mistakes of last year. Put the pressure on City! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote:This danfo driver seriously needs help. 1st I said 80s, he cones up with 60’s.
80s and 60s, whats the difference Sir. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For instance, Pa Ohsee graduated University in the 60s and did his NYSC in the 80s. Yet, no one says anything about it.
If it is true you support Chelsea, then u are a serious hypocrite
I have supported only two teams in my entire life:

1. Nigeria
2. Bendel Insurance
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana.

Apparently Salah not fit. Origi starts. I prefer him in the middle though. But prefer Firmino in the middle too. Hope he puts in the shift needed out wide. Games at Old Trafford always tough. Midfield game as usual. Let’s go for No 9. Let’s go RedMen!!! YNWA.....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Imagine struggling to beat one of the worst teams in Europe.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Tough game. Now every one sees what Salah brings even when he isn’t scoring. Point is Origi gets us those moments but his anticipation can be spotty. If he is going to play, he has to play in middle and that means he plays when Firmino is resting. I was screaming for Keita. The defense knows he can dribble so he wasn’t pressed and allowed the easy pass to Robertson. I will take the point. This is the premier league. There are no easy games
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Alisson, Milner, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Gomez, Henderson, Lallana, Brewster, Origi

Most attack minded midfield u will see Liverpool play.
Not on TV here. Have to stream. I guess BR live. I think it is $5.00
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

It’s been a poor show by the team. Hope they wake up. Onuachu playing well for Genk
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Better 2nd half, good ball movement. Lovren howere with his customary error
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool vs spurs,is it time for Liverpool to get their first beat down or will they bounce back from poor showing against Manu?
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Back to trusted midfield. Anfield will help win this one. Let’s go RefMen! YNWA.....
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

I'll take that!!
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Tough one. But thank God for these mentality giants. Fabinho really has take. Our team up a notch
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Kelleher, Williams, Gomez, Van Den Berg, Milner, Lallana, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Elliott, Origi, Brewster

Subs: Adrian, Jones, Kane, Larouci, Chirivella, Clarkson, Koumetio

Time for the youths. Not even a regular on the bench. Let’s go get them RedMen! YNWA....
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Lack of cohesion so far. Ox needs to are up. Our midfield is dire. Origi trues but he isn’t 1st team material. Brewster still has a long way to go.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

what a fvcking game!!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Eddie Howe in both dugouts.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

txj wrote:what a fvcking game!!!!
Mentality Monsters. Origi frustrates me with his lack of anticipation and drive at times but does he typify that mentality of never give up!