The inside story of the sex scandal in Eagles camp

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

mouko wrote:
omotori wrote:I guess the German was for Agali unless they were sharing. :D

the room number is too good to be true 343 (three for three).

bet those damn security officials were just jealous
Why only a single room mentioned?. Was it a sex party?
-BTW were hotel security suppose to tell on players?.
-Does it matter to them which rooms players get in and out of?
-Are they not grown men?
-Who assigned them that role?
-I condemn what the players did but I even condemn this 'secret policing even more'.
abeg jo .. the secret policing is good! What if something bad had happened to the players.. their clubs would be on NFA's back.Another plus is that it shows the NFA/CCC have learnt from the past and care about the country. I was weeping when i heard about the Mali 2002 stories.

Na Yakubu shock me pass .. the guy just got married ... and he is behaving like this.
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

Do you really trust the source of this info?????
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Maybe they just had the girls so they could break the rules and get sent back to their clubs?
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Cristao wrote:
mouko wrote:
omotori wrote:I guess the German was for Agali unless they were sharing. :D

the room number is too good to be true 343 (three for three).

bet those damn security officials were just jealous
Why only a single room mentioned?. Was it a sex party?
-BTW were hotel security suppose to tell on players?.
-Does it matter to them which rooms players get in and out of?
-Are they not grown men?
-Who assigned them that role?
-I condemn what the players did but I even condemn this 'secret policing even more'.
abeg jo .. the secret policing is good! What if something bad had happened to the players.. their clubs would be on NFA's back.Another plus is that it shows the NFA/CCC have learnt from the past and care about the country. I was weeping when i heard about the Mali 2002 stories.

Na Yakubu shock me pass .. the guy just got married ... and he is behaving like this.
Just getting married dosen't mean jack. A man would get a quikie if he can get away with it...
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Being expelled from camp is the least of Agali's worries. Isn't he married? This one go hard to explain to him maddam o! I can imagine him telling his wife, "honey, you see what had happen is, .. uhm, .... uhm, .."
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

1naija wrote:Being expelled from camp is the least of Agali's worries. Isn't he married? This one go hard to explain to him maddam o! I can imagine him telling his wife, "honey, you see what had happen is, .. uhm, .... uhm, .."
He can always go the Kobe Bryant route, and buy a $3 million ring. :P :P :lol:
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

The story is true. I have cofirmed it from a source in Tunisia. The players actually paid for 3 rooms but they were all in room 343 when the officials confronted them.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

lacidi wrote:The story is true. I have cofirmed it from a source in Tunisia. The players actually paid for 3 rooms but they were all in room 343 when the officials confronted them.
I thought one version said Agali came back before the other two. So was he caught with the rest in that room or what?
To stop trying is to start dying
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

My source says the three girls were in the room with 'the players'. He couldnt confirm whether Agali was there with the two other guys or even which of the guys were there at the time.
Guess its only the officals that know who and who were actually in the room.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Actually it's CCC and the other two.That dirty old man. :mrgreen:
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Those hotel Officials are idiots. What is their frigging business with Babayaro Dem matter?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Tori just dey get k l and m leg
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I know. There was even a feature on it in a Nigerian sports magazine. He has a little daughter with this French/Arab lady he met while playing at Marseille.

BTW, Diouf also has a little one from a Senegalese/French lady. Very sad when players do this to their women.
1naija wrote:Being expelled from camp is the least of Agali's worries. Isn't he married? This one go hard to explain to him maddam o! I can imagine him telling his wife, "honey, you see what had happen is, .. uhm, .... uhm, .."
khalela

Post by khalela »

YUJAM wrote:I know. There was even a feature on it in a Nigerian sports magazine. He has a little daughter with this French/Arab lady he met while playing at Marseille.

BTW, Diouf also has a little one from a Senegalese/French lady. Very sad when players do this to their women.
No mind all of them.They think that being "a player" makes you a player.How embarassing for their spouses.Well this is Africa.All they will tell you is to bear with your man in spite of him disgracing you.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

YUJAM wrote:I know. There was even a feature on it in a Nigerian sports magazine. He has a little daughter with this French/Arab lady he met while playing at Marseille.

Dude..common. Stop sounding like a woman. Like it or not, Men are genetically predisposed to desiring several women. Some men have strong self discipline, hence can control it, other can't, especially when the opportunity is right in your face.

I'm not saying I condone their actions, but I understand it (had it been they were in Tunisia on vacation and not during a soccer tournament). Don't be fooled by this bogus society rule of 1 man- 1 women for one's entire life. It goes against the nature of the natural man. :lol: :lol:
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Schillaci:
Don't get me wrong. I aint perfect myself. 8)
However, one has to try to look at the other side of things too. I happen to know that Diouf has a wife because just a few months ago, a friend of mine was at his house in UK. He talked about Diouf's daughter and wife, and how wifey hooked up this killer Jollof rice dish. As per Agali, I read an interview his wife had with a Nigerian sports magazine.
Schillachi wrote:

Dude..common. Stop sounding like a woman. Like it or not, Men are genetically predisposed to desiring several women. Some men have strong self discipline, hence can control it, other can't, especially when the opportunity is right in your face.

I'm not saying I condone their actions, but I understand it (had it been they were in Tunisia on vacation and not during a soccer tournament). Don't be fooled by this bogus society rule of 1 man- 1 women for one's entire life. It goes against the nature of the natural man. :lol: :lol:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Schillachi wrote:Those hotel Officials are idiots. What is their frigging business with Babayaro Dem matter?
I think they were acting under strict instructions from the team officials...after all if they had kept quiet and the players had underperformed and we lost out, you same people would complain that they intentionally smuggled women to the players to distract them so that Nigeria can get eliminated;

It can't be too difficult to verify who paid for the rooms; if the players did, then they're excuses are out the window;
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

theYemster wrote:
Schillachi wrote:Those hotel Officials are idiots. What is their frigging business with Babayaro Dem matter?
I think they were acting under strict instructions from the team officials...after all if they had kept quiet and the players had underperformed and we lost out, you same people would complain that they intentionally smuggled women to the players to distract them so that Nigeria can get eliminated;

It can't be too difficult to verify who paid for the rooms; if the players did, then they're excuses are out the window;
You've got a point. I didn't consider that angle.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

all agali has to tell his wife is that he was in room 4-4-2 when all this happened. i'm sure he can even get CCC to back-up that story
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm Robby i see now all of a sudden Naija journalists are speaking the truth wow...
Soldier of Fortune...
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

As a matter of fact, I confirmed this from two top officials in Tunisia. The NFA used "breaking camp rules" and "indiscipline" to cover the players' butts as far as their families were concerned.

According to one oficial, "if it had been just for staying out late, we would have treated the matter differently, and they would still be with us."

I try not to make value judgements of the NFA, but I think they got this one on the button.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

KickOff Chief wrote:As a matter of fact, I confirmed this from two top officials in Tunisia. The NFA used "breaking camp rules" and "indiscipline" to cover the players' butts as far as their families were concerned.

According to one oficial, "if it had been just for staying out late, we would have treated the matter differently, and they would still be with us."

I try not to make value judgements of the NFA, but I think they got this one on the button.
KOC, I am sure MI5 will beg to differ. To him the NFA is always wrong.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:Hmm Robby i see now all of a sudden Naija journalists are speaking the truth wow...
I am sorry to say but when KOC talk, I listen.