Breaking News: SE List for ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Breaking News: SE List for ANC

Post by Enugu II »

Tobi17 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Yup, in a crucial qualifiers we can't risk playing a rookie like Maduka or an out of form Ezenwa, Akpeyi is our crap, needless to say he has been immense for Kaiser Chiefs! we will love and appreciate him like that!
We have never lost a game with Akpeyi at the post so why all the hating; Apkeyi is our number 1 deal with it or go hug a transformer
Algeria says hi :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote::boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: the Squad...Akpeyi don come back, chei.... then onuachi
Our no. 1 Goalie is back! :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

chief nfachairman wrote:Is Etebo injured? He has to be careful and leave that useless league even though he's clearly been the best midfielder in the league. And he played the AM postiiom in the last Stoke game he played.

Azeez and Aribo are the new super regulars of the SE. Fantastic. Azeez starting in the team Currently 2nd on the laliga table and playing as an AM though he's a great and experienced CM and DM.

Aribo on the other hand is, infact, Steven Gerrard a world class midfielder in his own time said
“He's got the soft feet in the box to create exciting things, and I still have to pinch myself that we got him here.

"Joe can be whatever he wants to be. If he stays as humble as he is, stays as professional and keeps showing effort and desire, Joe can make his career whatever he wants it to be."

Two players I recommended heavily here but BigP accuses me of been a KGB agent while Gotti just hates any mention of Azeez. :bump:

So Emmanuel Dennis replaces benchwarning onyekuru. He deserves it. He's playing in the highest level of world football bar the WC, the Uefa champions league.

Rohr can't do away with his captain. Ahmed Musa deserves to be on this team like Mikel deserved to be in the SE in the last 4yrs. Musa can also play as a striker and support striker. Rohr prolly feels hes more useful to the team than Olayinka, or no game playing nacho, or that Bulgarian dude.

Onuachu, hmmmm. Apart from Osimhen, which other striker is doing a better job than him on a high level. Champions league is not beans o. He'll click. He's a handful for any defense. Klopp confirmed that recently. SE must learn to play with him. He's a yekini type striker. The team must learn to play to his style. For onuachu, they have to give him the type of balls he feeds on, crosses.

Almost a world class defense. Idowu seems to have tied down a permanent starting shirt in lokomotiv. Playing in the CL is not cocoyam. Great job.
What's shehu doing there?

Abeg, Akpeyi is the best we have abeg.

Fantastic league. We 2 seasons and 3 players away (and 1 goalkeeper away) from a world class team.

Rohr has proven to be a master. He needs to modernize his technical knowledge though.
Dude, I do not "hate the mention" of any player....
Because I am not an agent like you hustling for clients. :lol:

When Azeez was a bench-warmer I pointed that out, and when he played well at club (starting with the Villareal game) or for the SE (against Brazil) I duly gave him his kudos. Don't hate the Player... :lol:

Meanwhile, what happened to your other client Esiti...
Hope the multi-year campaign effort you put in for him hasn't gone unrewarded. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^gotti :rotf: :rotf: we all know nfachairman gats to eat
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

They called it, no sentiment.
Bigups to Gotti, Lolly, Zelex, Otitokoro and Tobi17.
:D :D :D
Lolly wrote:
Gotti wrote:People just like to verbally perambulate as if unaware of Rohr's conservative ways...
Please get ready for the RETURN OF AKPEYI! Not my cuppa tea, but makes sense under the circumstances.
Exactly.
Zelex wrote:For the qualifiers next month, I expect Akpeyi to be recalled and also for him be the starting GK against Benin and Lesotho.
Otitokoro wrote:Bingo!
Tobi17 wrote:KPOM, I'll love to see the reactions here when the team list for the AFCON qualifiers next month is released, and the headline of the day reads: "Out of favor Goalkeeper Akpeyi makes a return to the SE, after post AFCON 2019 absence." :taunt: :D
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297586&start=23
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Yup, in a crucial qualifiers we can't risk playing a rookie like Maduka or an out of form Ezenwa, Akpeyi is our crap, needless to say he has been immense for Kaiser Chiefs! we will love and appreciate him like that!
We have never lost a game with Akpeyi at the post so why all the hating; Apkeyi is our number 1 deal with it or go hug a transformer
So does South Africa, when they beat us in our own backyard.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Akpeyi is called up lol.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Otitokoro wrote:Image
...grand display but incomplete info.

When?
Where?
Time?
Tv Channel (now that's asking too much :lol: )
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

mcal wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Image
...grand display but incomplete info.

When?
Where?
Time?
Tv Channel (now that's asking too much :lol: )
Have you heard of social media?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria is wasting her time with Rohr. The guy is too conservative for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: akpeyi is back.. this team isn't going anywhere with **** .... same crap just different day...i do not expect any major results from both games in a few weeks . 1-0 and 1-0 ......
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When some fans are celebrating the return of a 33 year old goalkeeper who has had a very poor national team career and can simply no longer improve, as he is closer to retirement than anything. One has to wonder what their motivations are. Are they doing it just to mock the fans who do not like the player? Are they doing it because they have been bribed? I mean what is their true motivations.

Because when a player is 33, and he has been very poor and will not be improving. He can also never improve the national team in the future anyway. And this player will not be playing the match and will only come in and sit in the stands... what is the point?

Oh well. its all good.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: akpeyi is back.. this team isn't going anywhere with **** .... same crap just different day...i do not expect any major results from both games in a few weeks . 1-0 and 1-0 ......
Akpeyi's return will have no bearing on the team's performance because he wont play and wont even be on the bench.

My concern, or is it surprise, is that what is the point? He is 33. he has no long-term future with the national team that one can point to and say "the coach is continuing to work with him so we can use him at the world cup or in 5 years time. What is the point? I suspect most of the people celebrating his return do not really care. They cant even remember his age and have not thought about the long-term effects for Nigeria, where we should be trying to groom a valid third choice. They are simply celebrating to gloat--of which i do not understand the point. :lol:

One would think that as fans we will say, okay, we have 2 young kids-- Uzoho and Okoye and one older one--Ezenwa. We need to start working on a third younger one who can become important in 3-5 years time.

But this is Nigeria. Afterall, the youth came out en masse to vote for an 80 year old Buhari because they wanted change. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: cursed country and cursed people!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Who would it make more sense to start in goal with Uzoho out long-term? Is it fresh, untested Okoye? Ezenwa who's league is on holiday? Or Akpeyi who has been in good form? Barring injury, we all know who will start...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

We need the best hand we have for our games and it seem Our Coach picked the best available keepers. 33 or 3 years of age, didn't matter. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote:
Jette1: You be my bobo, but I disagree with you on this one. Have you forgotten our game against Algeria in the just concluded AFCON?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:We need the best hand we have for our games and it seem Our Coach picked the best available keepers. 33 or 3 years of age, didn't matter. :D
:rotf: :rotf: Whatever the fook you guys want to do, you can do. The same way I warned them not to vote for Buhari, they were shouting change change change! Now, they are dying of hunger! You guys want a successful country, but you dont want to do the work. You want to continue to rely on failed and past strategy and expect a different future? Where? how?? :rotf: :rotf: Only Nigerians expect success without wanting to work hard for it. You want to continue to play a 33 year old, who will not improve and then in 3 years time, you people will be the same ones asking "why dont we have a good goalkeeper?!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abegggiiiiii! Nigeria is Nigeria and Nigerians are Nigerians. Nothing will ever change because the people are the curse on that country. kai! Sometimes I sitdown and wonder how people like this were created. Tufiakwa!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

vancity eagle wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
So does South Africa, when they beat us in our own backyard.
Jette1, have you seen these two posts in response to yours about Akpeyi? Oya, over to you - bro!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:We need the best hand we have for our games and it seem Our Coach picked the best available keepers. 33 or 3 years of age, didn't matter. :D
:rotf: :rotf: Whatever the fook you guys want to do, you can do. The same way I warned them not to vote for Buhari, they were shouting change change change! Now, they are dying of hunger! You guys want a successful country, but you dont want to do the work. You want to continue to rely on failed and past strategy and expect a different future? Where? how?? :rotf: :rotf: Only Nigerians expect success without wanting to work hard for it. You want to continue to play a 33 year old, who will not improve and then in 3 years time, you people will be the same ones asking "why dont we have a good goalkeeper?!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abegggiiiiii! Nigeria is Nigeria and Nigerians are Nigerians. Nothing will ever change because the people are the curse on that country. kai! Sometimes I sitdown and wonder how people like this were created. Tufiakwa!
You ever considered he is not as bad as your biased eye tells you? Or he was called up because he is actually a decent keeper? :D

At 33 like someone mentioned , keepers are usually not past it yet. :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You ever considered he is not as bad as your biased eye tells you? Or he was called up because he is actually a decent keeper? :D

At 33 like someone mentioned , keepers are usually not past it yet. :taunt:
:wink:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Zelex wrote:Squad selection is fine. Not much to complain about IMO.
Pretty much. No drama but trust your people to manufacture drama.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

vancity eagle wrote:Honestly I would find a place for Iheanacho in that team.

I dont see what Onuachu is bringing.
I totally agree!
Iheanacho is too talented and a quality player compared to Onuachu.
He was even praised by Brendan Rogers after he scored in the League Cup. His coach stated "He works like an animal in training"". That paints a different picture compared to how lazy and career threatening he is decribed on this forum.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

DAgrin wrote:I totally agree!
Iheanacho is too talented and a quality player compared to Onuachu.
He was even praised by Brendan Rogers after he scored in the League Cup. His coach stated "He works like an animal in training"". That paints a different picture compared to how lazy and career threatening he is decribed on this forum.
Are you saying Rohr doesn't know what he's doing or hasn't see both in training? :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL