Neymar smashing his mom? Who takes this kind of photo?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Neymar smashing his mom? Who takes this kind of photo?

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Neymar smashing his mom? Who takes this kind of photo?

Post by Nkume »

The man loves his mom.

Nothing wrong with the pic. That is them sharing a tender moment together.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Nkume wrote:The man loves his mom.

Western society has completely corrupted people's minds that they see perversion in everything. You can't even carry your daughter anymore because people will start accusing you of being a child molester.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mr. Piffington wrote:

Western society has completely corrupted people's minds that they see perversion in everything. You can't even carry your daughter anymore because people will start accusing you of being a child molester.

Is it western culture? African parents are the ones that don't show any sort of affection to their kids, be it hugging or kissing or saying they love them...you see more of this in the western world...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

Is it western culture? African parents are the ones that don't show any sort of affection to their kids, be it hugging or kissing or saying they love them...you see more of this in the western world...
my mum has always said she loves etc and shows affection, however the men are different, my pops nah king of not showing affection, but deep down bobo no fit hide am.... However me i will show and speak such to my kids, nieces/nephew etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

maceo4 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

:thumb:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Mr. Piffington wrote:

David Beckham gets in trouble with the tabloids every week for kissing his daughter.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

You really should be ashamed of yourself for posting and insinuating that from that picture :oops: :oops: :oops:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Image
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

The questions you asked, show how small-minded you are. :curse:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Thunder wrote:
The questions you asked, show how small-minded you are. :curse:
Na Neymar posted those words himself.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Mr. Piffington wrote:

:rotf: :clap: :clap:
Well said chief

It was quite normal to hold hands with a guy when I was a kid. Heck Mugabe did it all the time but I'm sure the going generation would whisper all sorts :veryangry: :curse:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

maceo4 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about seeing everything in a weird perverted light. In Africa men hold hands but to western eyes it is seen as gay to do so, one of many examples.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about seeing everything in a weird perverted light. In Africa men hold hands but to western eyes it is seen as gay to do so, one of many examples.
I know but it doesn’t really apply in this case, this is more normal in the western world than in African society if you ask me. The gay thing that’s a totally different discussion...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pappy and mace, just hold hands and lets sleeping dogs, chop a phat bone :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

mmeny wrote:You really should be ashamed of yourself for posting and insinuating that from that picture :oops: :oops: :oops:

Honestly. Stupid thread of an.assumption
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Gel I knew was posting random pix of hwr Olympic inspiring little gel. I ENCOURAGED her ( on her daughter) on some. The girl.then goea to.call me.Chester the.molester.

People do think silly n.foolish westward
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

Yes, the problem is with western culture because African culture does not victimize your fir showing affection. Western culture will selectively❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

Yes, the problem is with western culture because African culture does not victimize your fir showing affection. Western culture will selectively❗️

Cheers.
Oga sir, you are way off esp when Muslims/Sharia dey Africa...which kin affection can you show under their law? When women can’t even show their arm skin, talk less of affection...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

The only thing wrong with the picture is the CHEAP furniture.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

maceo4 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

Yea you see that and you also see them smashing their own daughters: a whopping 60% girls were introduced to sex by own step dads
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."