Neymar smashing his mom? Who takes this kind of photo?

Re: Neymar smashing his mom? Who takes this kind of photo?

The man loves his mom.

Nothing wrong with the pic. That is them sharing a tender moment together.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu

Nkume wrote:The man loves his mom.

Western society has completely corrupted people's minds that they see perversion in everything. You can't even carry your daughter anymore because people will start accusing you of being a child molester.

Mr. Piffington wrote:

Western society has completely corrupted people's minds that they see perversion in everything. You can't even carry your daughter anymore because people will start accusing you of being a child molester.

Is it western culture? African parents are the ones that don't show any sort of affection to their kids, be it hugging or kissing or saying they love them...you see more of this in the western world...

Mr. Piffington wrote:

Is it western culture? African parents are the ones that don't show any sort of affection to their kids, be it hugging or kissing or saying they love them...you see more of this in the western world...
my mum has always said she loves etc and shows affection, however the men are different, my pops nah king of not showing affection, but deep down bobo no fit hide am.... However me i will show and speak such to my kids, nieces/nephew etc

Mr. Piffington wrote:

:thumb:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu

Mr. Piffington wrote:

David Beckham gets in trouble with the tabloids every week for kissing his daughter.
mmeny

Post by mmeny »

You really should be ashamed of yourself for posting and insinuating that from that picture :oops: :oops: :oops:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Image
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

The questions you asked, show how small-minded you are. :curse:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

Thunder wrote:
The questions you asked, show how small-minded you are. :curse:
Na Neymar posted those words himself.

Mr. Piffington wrote:

:rotf: :clap: :clap:
Well said chief

It was quite normal to hold hands with a guy when I was a kid. Heck Mugabe did it all the time but I'm sure the going generation would whisper all sorts :veryangry: :curse:

Mr. Piffington wrote:

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about seeing everything in a weird perverted light. In Africa men hold hands but to western eyes it is seen as gay to do so, one of many examples.

Mr. Piffington wrote:

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about seeing everything in a weird perverted light. In Africa men hold hands but to western eyes it is seen as gay to do so, one of many examples.
I know but it doesn’t really apply in this case, this is more normal in the western world than in African society if you ask me. The gay thing that’s a totally different discussion...

pappy and mace, just hold hands and lets sleeping dogs, chop a phat bone :D

Man Ataye

Post by Man Ataye »

mmeny wrote:You really should be ashamed of yourself for posting and insinuating that from that picture :oops: :oops: :oops:

Honestly. Stupid thread of an.assumption
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye

Post by Man Ataye »

Gel I knew was posting random pix of hwr Olympic inspiring little gel. I ENCOURAGED her ( on her daughter) on some. The girl.then goea to.call me.Chester the.molester.

People do think silly n.foolish westward
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....

Mr. Piffington wrote:

Yes, the problem is with western culture because African culture does not victimize your fir showing affection. Western culture will selectively❗️

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

Yes, the problem is with western culture because African culture does not victimize your fir showing affection. Western culture will selectively❗️

Oga sir, you are way off esp when Muslims/Sharia dey Africa...which kin affection can you show under their law? When women can’t even show their arm skin, talk less of affection...

The only thing wrong with the picture is the CHEAP furniture.

Mr. Piffington wrote:

Yea you see that and you also see them smashing their own daughters: a whopping 60% girls were introduced to sex by own step dads

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."