Nigeria U17 vs Australia U17 line up

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria U17 vs Australia U17 line up

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

the players have apparently not being trained on proper spacing...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Olusegun is a frustrating player.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Olu-shey-gini's (Olusegun's) desperation for a goal has been disruptive...
Realize coaches like to give young players confidence, but perhaps time to yank him off.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...they are playing good for their age, and exposure. My 2 kobo so far.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

txj wrote:the players have apparently not being trained on proper spacing...
Nothing to do with training. Watching these boys, I really suspect they are playing to impress scouts. Their selfish play and trying to overdo things just makes them look bad. It is shocking. But hey they are 17 year olds who probably believe this is their best opportunity to be the next Osimhen.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Ibrahim Said (#20) looks exhausted to me. Ideally, he should be rested for this fixture.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mcal wrote:...they are playing good for their age, and exposure. My 2 kobo so far.
Comon!!!

You have eyes and can see the stark difference between the two teams, irrespective of what should be a Nigerian victory in the end...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:Olu-shey-gini's (Olusegun's) desperation for a goal has been disruptive...
Realize coaches like to give young players confidence, but perhaps time to yank him off.
Honestly, he has been like that in all our matches. And he just ignores all the correction from his teammates. Not at eam player at all.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Decent first half. Australia have shown better team composure and have done well to keep us at bay. We just need a bit more organisation and tactical discipline. The team has another 3 goals in them. But they look like they could go on to concede 3 themselves.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Lolly wrote:
txj wrote:the players have apparently not being trained on proper spacing...
Nothing to do with training. Watching these boys, I really suspect they are playing to impress scouts. Their selfish play and trying to overdo things just makes them look bad. It is shocking. But hey they are 17 year olds who probably believe this is their best opportunity to be the next Osimhen.
But those are the exact things the scouts are looking to avoid!

A few years ago, perhaps as a result of work I did for the Obuh team, I was getting inquiries about helping prepare players for trials.

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Couldn’t agree more.
Same issue during the last match. Way too desperate and anxious to score. He needs to be benched or if the coach doesn’t want to sacrifice his pace, move him out the the wings.
He is really disrupting the flow up front.
Gotti wrote:Olu-shey-gini's (Olusegun's) desperation for a goal has been disruptive...
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

But the Australian captain (No 6) is a lovely player.

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

txj wrote:
mcal wrote:...they are playing good for their age, and exposure. My 2 kobo so far.
Comon!!!

You have eyes and can see the stark difference between the two teams, irrespective of what should be a Nigerian victory in the end...
...my first time watching them live, don't know if they are 2nd eleven since they already qualified. But still playing well.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Olusegun again. He could have passed to Amoo.

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Two shots already in this half. Such a poor player
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Penalty for Australia.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Lolly wrote:Penalty for Australia.
And they score.

2-1 Australia

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Not a PK in a million years...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Who is this dumb Olusegun player? Very low IQ

Tufiakwa
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

This game typifies what Solace Chukwu was saying. No player from this team would make the ‘13, ‘15 teams. None.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Gotti wrote:Not a PK in a million years...

Glad someone saw that. What a travesty! How did that referee see a penalty there? Na wa o!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

mcal wrote:
txj wrote:
Comon!!!

...my first time watching them live, don't know if they are 2nd eleven since they already qualified. But still playing well.
Spare yourself the bother and ignore the Naysayers...
We have already won our group, so just playing out the schedule.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL