Isaac Success benched again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Isaac Success benched again

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Our bOy is back ..starts from the bench
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success watch vs Chelsea

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is one boy we can afford to dash England if dem give am pali. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Success is on the bench. Moving it to world football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:Success is on the bench. Moving it to world football.

Isn't Success a Nigerian? We follow Osihmen and other on EN but Susscess has to to moved? Yeye mods. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So you moved this because he is on the bench? You are pathetic
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Go Ohenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhen! :lol:

Last warning to you SmallPokey for insulting a super mod :taunt: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Isn't Success a Nigerian? We follow Osihmen and other on EN but Susscess has to to moved? Yeye mods. :roll:

No Nigerian is on the pitch to talk about. It is currently basically a Chelsea football thread. Once Success gets on the field. I will move it back to EN.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohenhen1 wrote:

No Nigerian is on the pitch to talk about. It is currently basically a Chelsea football thread. Once Success gets on the field. I will move it back to EN.
I don't blame you, nah the person wey make you mod I suppose konk for head...you are only slightly better than kalani
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

You got this one 100% wrong. Success is a Nigerian and a Super Eagle player. For one, I wanted to discuss or inquire about why he’s struggling to get minutes at this poor Watford team that struggles to score even with Deeney out. This is a topic for Eagles Nest no doubt. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:
You got this one 100% wrong. Success is a Nigerian and a Super Eagle player. For one, I wanted to discuss or inquire about why he’s struggling to get minutes at this poor Watford team that struggles to score even with Deeney out. This is a topic for Eagles Nest no doubt. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
There are 3 very daft mods newly installed on this forum, ohene, cchukwu and kalani...these 3 jokers who are rookies and kids , choose to decide in their daft brains what threads should be moved..... there used to be a time when such threads are discussed. The forum is becoming a joke because of these 3 , they offer nothing in the outside world...even though damunk lacks basic critical thinking skills, he at least moves the right threads...it became so bad I had to report one of the mods who logged in under my profile and started posting as me....look no further past kalani who did such

It's pretty funny how hurt they get when I expose them
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
There are 3 very daft mods newly installed on this forum, ohene, cchukwu and kalani...these 3 jokers who are rookies and kids , choose to decide in their daft brains what threads should be moved..... there used to be a time when such threads are discussed. The forum is becoming a joke because of these 3 , they offer nothing in the outside world...even though damunk lacks basic critical thinking skills, he at least moves the right threads...it became so bad I had to report one of the mods who logged in under my profile and started posting as me....look no further past kalani who did such

Misery loves company. Arsenal lost today and with Chelsea running riot early and often at Watford today and widening the top 4 gap to 6, he let the obvious anti-Chelsea bias dictate his moderating decision. It’s silly and needs to be looked into. Childish behavior by ohenhen.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:

Misery loves company. Arsenal lost today and with Chelsea running riot early and often at Watford today and widening the top 4 gap to 6, he let the obvious anti-Chelsea bias dictate his moderating decision. It’s silly and needs to be looked into. Childish behavior by ohenhen.
We did not lose! :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

YemiBrazil wrote:
green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:

We did not lose! :taunt:
Then why all the moaning after the 1-1 loss? :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

That's why they will continue to whine...danfo has cursed assnal already, so e dey work
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
I was wondering this too, but apparently he had been injured for a while now, and is just returning. Hopefully he gets more PT.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Okay changed the title to Issac Success on the bench and moved it back to EN.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Huh? :shock:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Isaac Success benched again

Post by ohenhen1 »

Back on EN, lets talk about Issac Success. Why is he struggling? Could it be time to move on in January?

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:Back on EN, lets talk about Issac Success. Why is he struggling? Could it be time to move on in January?

Can't believe you're a mod. How da fik did that happen? The dumbing down of CE is complete.
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
Huh? :shock:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohenhen1 wrote:Back on EN, lets talk about Issac Success. Why is he struggling? Could it be time to move on in January?

Can't believe you're a mod. How da fik did that happen? The dumbing down of CE is complete.

Oh boy somethings you just see and keep moving :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: