Bayern has fired Kovac

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bayern has fired Kovac

Post by danfo driver »

they must go for WENGER now!!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bayern has fired Kovac

Post by danfo driver »

this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

After yesterday’s beat down,he needed firing. Arsenal need to follow suit and fire Emery.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Oga Wenger and Ogbuefi Mourinho front runners.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them
leave us o , we be small club and our club coaches are God , na players we dey fire :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:this is how a big club acts. Arsenal, United and Barca are still allowing 3 donkeys ruin them
leave us o , we be small club and our club coaches are God , na players we dey fire :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

All because they lost to a team with the best home record in the league and did so with 10 men...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

danfo driver wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:All because they lost to a team with the best home record in the league and did so with 10 men...
^^^^^ this right here is what happens when your pin head is inserted deep into Klopp's buttocks and you are unaware of what is happening outside the rectum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dunce! smh :oops:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:All because they lost to a team with the best home record in the league and did so with 10 men...
^^^^^ this right here is what happens when your pin head is inserted deep into Klopp's buttocks and you are unaware of what is happening outside the rectum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dunce! smh :oops:
He finally went for the bait. :D

Nna, what is paining you this time - aside from Jobless Jose burying his John Thomas into your behind? :D

Is this why you are talking about buttocks and rectums? :D Is this why you are ranting like a market woman? :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said, they need to close on Wenger now! A 2 year contract.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... oach-kovac
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]
Na Arsenal thread you be wan post this video? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Move curse on Arsenal first.I don beg you, why no pitty me even if those loud mouth Arsenal fans not seeing what is happening....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
Move curse on Arsenal first.I don beg you, why no pitty me even if those loud mouth Arsenal fans not seeing what is happening....
I will take it under advisement and get back to you soon. :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
no, the curse must be raised by 17 folds x17
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
no, the curse must be raised by 17 folds x17
Dude e don do,what do you benefit or enjoy when Arsenal the club with more fans in Naija is suffering?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

The Ajax manager said he is staying with Ajax till end of season. Maybe he might go to Bayern next season
Should that not happen, that will be another potential job opening for Mourinho maybe, who knows :?:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:The Ajax manager said he is staying with Ajax till end of season. Maybe he might go to Bayern next season
Should that not happen, that will be another potential job opening for Mourinho maybe, who knows :?:
They are begging Wenger to take over.

Former Chelsea and France defender Marcel Desailly says Arsene Wenger is too old to be a 'frontline' boss after emerging as a top target for Bayern Munich.
The 70-year-old is the overwhelming favourite to replace Niko Kovac, who was sacked on Sunday following their 5-1 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt.
But Desailly believes Wenger is no long suited to life in the dugout.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaiii! Just imagine if Wenger wins CL before Arsenal and while Arsenal is floundering in Europa League? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cheii! my belle go sweet o! :lol: :lol: