2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE vs TOT [WK 11]

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tottenham fans have stopped watching their games. I don’t blame them.
it seems so :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Wishing a speedy recovery to Andre Gomes after that horrific incident with Son.

I dont blame Son, blame useless wasteman Aurier.

Eriksen - never seen a lazy player who wants a move to Real Madrid. Useless.

If we lose to Sheff Utd at home next Saturday, Poch should resign and leave this circus.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:Wishing a speedy recovery to Andre Gomes after that horrific incident with Son.

I dont blame Son, blame useless wasteman Aurier.

Eriksen - never seen a lazy player who wants a move to Real Madrid. Useless.

If we lose to Sheff Utd at home next Saturday, Poch should resign and leave this circus.
Poch should have resigned in the Summer when I said he should. But like Tottenham, United and Arsenal, he refused to take my advise and he is suffering the consequences. Those who do not listen to me end up in pain,
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

green4life wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Oh dear Son, why would u do that? Why Why? Big suspension coming. He has destroyed Andre Gomes and foolish ref gave a yellow before coming 2 his senses and brandishing a red. Son is in some hot water.
Your comment is harsh on Son. His tackle was a routine tackle from behind. Definitely a foul and normally booked as a yellow in this league but for the fact that Gomez suffered a broken ankle. Ironically the main #1 culprit is Martin Atkinson. That man is the worst referee on earth and a hazard to player careers worldwide. Horribly stupid referee.
Sorry but their ain’t nothing routine about a tackle from behind. ‘Specially one with studs showing. Its reckless and callous and I’m not buying the tears. He just jeopardized the career of a fellow pro because of his thoughtless behavior. If that was a player from Stoke or Millwall they’d be Callin’ 4 the lynch mob. Sorry but Son was a straight up (unprintable) 4 that act. Don’t know who u support but I’m sure the tale wud be diff if it wiz ur star player that got KO’d by such irresponsible behavior .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Oh dear Son, why would u do that? Why Why? Big suspension coming. He has destroyed Andre Gomes and foolish ref gave a yellow before coming 2 his senses and brandishing a red. Son is in some hot water.
Your comment is harsh on Son. His tackle was a routine tackle from behind. Definitely a foul and normally booked as a yellow in this league but for the fact that Gomez suffered a broken ankle. Ironically the main #1 culprit is Martin Atkinson. That man is the worst referee on earth and a hazard to player careers worldwide. Horribly stupid referee.
Sorry but their ain’t nothing routine about a tackle from behind. ‘Specially one with studs showing. Its reckless and callous and I’m not buying the tears. He just jeopardized the career of a fellow pro because of his thoughtless behavior. If that was a player from Stoke or Millwall they’d be Callin’ 4 the lynch mob. Sorry but Son was a straight up (unprintable) 4 that act. Don’t know who u support but I’m sure the tale wud be diff if it wiz ur star player that got KO’d by such irresponsible behavior .
What happened to Gomes is very bad and regrettable.

However, your anger which is solely fueled by the fact that you think Gomes is a Spanish man is disgusting. You need to control your urges.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

green4life wrote:
Sleaky is right and notice how all the post game coverage is on Son's tears.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
The two of you are wrong or didn’t watch the incident properly. That sort of tactical tackle happens every game. This was simply a freak incident where Gomez subsequently got injured when he fell and rolled over his ankle. The actual tackle on the ankle did not break his ankle. I won’t wish this on any one but freak accidents do happen. I support Chelsea and last season they lost 2 players (Odoi & Cheek) late in the season to Achilles heel injuries (6+ months each). Odoi only recently returned while Cheek is still out till Christmas. Being a Chelsea fan, I’m the last person to hold brief for Spurs, but there was nothing abnormal in Son’s tackle and whomever blamed Aurier is a dummy because Aurier had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident either.

Wishing Gomez a speedy recovery.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

We will be fine. The team will learn and come back stronger. Horrific injury to Gomes. Hope he recovers well.

This season will filter out the plastic fans.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:We will be fine. The team will learn and come back stronger. Horrific injury to Gomes. Hope he recovers well.

This season will filter out the plastic fans.
Tottenham isnt good enough to have plastic fans bro. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i have kicked and chased john pajimoh barnes out of this forum, the guy got so hurt , he pulled a penarity :lol: :lol: :lol: kai too easy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
The two of you are wrong or didn’t watch the incident properly. That sort of tactical tackle happens every game. This was simply a freak incident where Gomez subsequently got injured when he fell and rolled over his ankle. The actual tackle on the ankle did not break his ankle. I won’t wish this on any one but freak accidents do happen. I support Chelsea and last season they lost 2 players (Odoi & Cheek) late in the season to Achilles heel injuries (6+ months each). Odoi only recently returned while Cheek is still out till Christmas. Being a Chelsea fan, I’m the last person to hold brief for Spurs, but there was nothing abnormal in Son’s tackle and whomever blamed Aurier is a dummy because Aurier had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident either.

Not sure what you are talking about here!

There's nothing routine about a tackle from behind! Are you kidding me????

The tackle impacted Gomes after he had planted his foot- thus his standing foot at the time of impact. Zero to do with rolling over.

And this was a tackle from behind and thus unsighted, and delivered with force.

What you should say is that it was clearly unintentional. But intent has zero to do with anything really.

A clear case of endangering the opponent.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Son’s red card has been rescinded. Great decision made by the FA but Son feels affected by this outcome hence may not play tomorrow.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] RED vs TOT [GP-B GM4]

Post by Its a Goal »

I just hope this is the match that will begin to turn things around. This will be the most hostile venue they will get to play in during this CL run so if they can get a result it will bold well for their confidence.

COYS!!!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Alasdair Gold just pointed out a worrying trend in Spur's CL run so far this season. The Youth team has been setting trend for our team's result. They drew against Olympiacos and lads ended up drawing too. Next they lost heavily against Bayern's youth team and the first team followed suit to lose at home. Next up was Red Star whom they beat heavily 9-2 and the main team, not to be outdone, followed suit with 5 nil victory. Well, today they youth team lost 2 nil. Let's hope that trend ends. Today.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Alasdair Gold just pointed out a worrying trend in Spur's CL run so far this season. The Youth team has been setting trend for our team's result. They drew against Olympiacos and lads ended up drawing too. Next they lost heavily against Bayern's youth team and the first team followed suit to lose at home. Next up was Red Star whom they beat heavily 9-2 and the main team, not to be outdone, followed suit with 5 nil victory. Well, today they youth team lost 2 nil. Let's hope that trend ends. Today.
Still investing your emotions i this team? After over 30 years of supporting Spurs, I'm on holiday this season
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Alasdair Gold just pointed out a worrying trend in Spur's CL run so far this season. The Youth team has been setting trend for our team's result. They drew against Olympiacos and lads ended up drawing too. Next they lost heavily against Bayern's youth team and the first team followed suit to lose at home. Next up was Red Star whom they beat heavily 9-2 and the main team, not to be outdone, followed suit with 5 nil victory. Well, today they youth team lost 2 nil. Let's hope that trend ends. Today.
Still investing your emotions i this team? After over 30 years of supporting Spurs, I'm on holiday this season
plastic fan..only shows face when the good is going.... just focus on Ashanti kotoko..how can any true fan only show face when the results are good...smh ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Alasdair Gold just pointed out a worrying trend in Spur's CL run so far this season. The Youth team has been setting trend for our team's result. They drew against Olympiacos and lads ended up drawing too. Next they lost heavily against Bayern's youth team and the first team followed suit to lose at home. Next up was Red Star whom they beat heavily 9-2 and the main team, not to be outdone, followed suit with 5 nil victory. Well, today they youth team lost 2 nil. Let's hope that trend ends. Today.
I can't divorce my emotions from this team :mrgreen:.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso >>> Eriksen

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Lo Celso >>> Eriksen
:rotf: :rotf: Your eye don begin open?!

This is the problem I have with you people. When I advise you, you guys never listen until you suffer pain! Remember when I told you that Eriksen was a loser and you argued with me? Remember when I told you that your defender were useless and you argued with me. Now, you are agreeing with everything I had seen years ago. smh
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:

Not sure what you are talking about here!

There's nothing routine about a tackle from behind! Are you kidding me????

The tackle impacted Gomes after he had planted his foot- thus his standing foot at the time of impact. Zero to do with rolling over.

And this was a tackle from behind and thus unsighted, and delivered with force.

What you should say is that it was clearly unintentional. But intent has zero to do with anything really.

A clear case of endangering the opponent.
Tis clear who was right at the end.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Alasdair Gold just pointed out a worrying trend in Spur's CL run so far this season. The Youth team has been setting trend for our team's result. They drew against Olympiacos and lads ended up drawing too. Next they lost heavily against Bayern's youth team and the first team followed suit to lose at home. Next up was Red Star whom they beat heavily 9-2 and the main team, not to be outdone, followed suit with 5 nil victory. Well, today they youth team lost 2 nil. Let's hope that trend ends. Today.
I can't divorce my emotions from this team :mrgreen:.
Lol. One can't completely but I can look at the lineup and decide if to watch. January will be very interesting. Pochettino and Levy have to ginger themselves. Some players must be cleared out. They think they are more important than the club.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8