Should Unai stay or go?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.

Should Unai Go?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:06 am

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes: 12

ronniem
Egg
Egg
Should Unai stay or go?

Post by ronniem »

Arsenal is likely to sack Unai Emery at the end of the season, according to reports.

The Spaniard has seen his position in north London come under scrutiny after the chastening 1-1 Premier League draw with Wolves on Saturday, with the Gunners now fifth in the table.

Arsenal fans are beginning to turn on Emery, while it’s been claimed that the Spaniard is a divisive figure among the squad. Some want him to stay but others would be happy if he were to leave.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Should Unai stay or go?

Post by cchinukw »

You will need to modify the wording of your question.

Response options should be stay or go. Otherwise in your question strike off either of stay or go.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:You will need to modify the wording of your question.

Response options should be stay or go. Otherwise in your question strike off either of stay or go.
why do you feel like you have to dictate how people make or setup their threads.... this mod thing is really getting into your head dude...real talk....take it easy ..kai :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Yes/No to what? He should STAY or GO?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Well no need for big grammar. Unai needs to go. Baba is clearly underperforming with the team. No team identity, team performance is nothing to write home about. We have not improved offensively or defensively as a team. We are going in the game against Leicester city this weekend as the underdog. Even the year Leicester city won the EPL title, Arsenal was the favorite going into both games that season. That is really all we need to know.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:Well no need for big grammar. Unai needs to go. Baba is clearly underperforming with the team. No team identity, team performance is nothing to write home about. We have not improved offensively or defensively as a team. We are going in the game against Leicester city this weekend as the underdog. Even the year Leicester city won the EPL title, Arsenal was the favorite going into both games that season. That is really all we need to know.
there is nothing wrong with unaenemy......assanal has only lost 2 matches and are currently 5th after 11 games.... assanal aren't losing games, so why all the una enemy most go.... you assanal fans are just repeating the same thing people see on the internet..undefeated in europe ....so you people want him fired after just 11 league game? the guy is 5th with only 2 loses
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

No, it is not entirely his fault. The club needed defenders, they decided to spend 72 MP on Pepe.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Am I allowed to create two accounts so that I can vote twice like the author of this thread?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I see there are 4 totohan fans voting on this thread.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

who gives a toss. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Arsenal fans are like children.

Before you hired Emery, I warned you! I warned you! I told you that the man was a horrible coach! But your refused! Same way you refused to listen to me when I warned you about Mustafi and David Luiz, just to name a few. Waffiman came here and twerked to the delight of the gooner faithful, who all joined in, and twerked along with waffi! :rotf: :rotf: Now you are crying! You guys are too stubborn and dont listen to advise, thats your problem
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I find it shocking that waffiman twerks , now all the assanal CE spammers are twerking with him...seems some of them are trying to out do megan thee stallion
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Brethren, the tribalistic tendencies that cripples our nation, that brings the thousand paper cuts to align into the irreparable wound, must not become the culture of Cyberia. Emeribe is, before all other taxonomy, a child of the motherland. Was it not Emenalo who the Chelsea faithful dragged to the pillory, only to celebrate the proceeds on his appointment and not the man, years later? Kinfolk of upmost North to the deepest South-South, a call to prayer for the survival of our brethren. Emeribe in.

Or out, only to be succeeded by Chief Oga Ejikemoh Howe. #BAME. #NaijaCoachesMatter
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Pokey, what has caused this relentless onslaught on Oga Arsenal? Have you not fired enough bullets into the body already? Let it be. Why are you bringing a derringer to a wake keeping?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:@Pokey, what has caused this relentless onslaught on Oga Arsenal? Have you not fired enough bullets into the body already? Let it be. Why are you bringing a derringer to a wake keeping?
What assanal fans did to me, I won't do such to my worst enemies
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

He should go fast,thanks Danfo for exposing some Arsenal fans that back wrong decisions,i wish the club listen .
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

This Kajifu guy na real MUMU ezibote Itiboribo.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

john12 wrote:This Kajifu guy na real MUMU ezibote Itiboribo.
OK our real chief Mumu,i will not take you serious for backing that German as the best slice bread to coach SE.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
OK our real chief Mumu,i will not take you serious for backing that German as the best slice bread to coach SE.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A coach that rescue you from the dead is always a legend in my books.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

:rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

So to the people that responded, did you mean yes or no to STAY or yes or no to GO?

The value of this poll is meaningless.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051