Leicester City FANS NOV 8th 2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Leicester City FANS NOV 8th 2019

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

The fans of Leicester are having a tailgate party before the game, who wants to tailgate, there will be BBQ, no fish , chips or "who ate all the pies"
If you do not have a blue shirt let me know, I can supply some for you . Also word out on the web is Leicester are looking for fans only on this match day ... let me know if you are interested ..9 points gap is the goal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Leicester City FANS NOV 8th 2019

Post by danfo driver »

I remember when I told Marko that leicester is better than Man United and he started telling me about the number of titles that United has won. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:I remember when I told Marko that leicester is better than Man United and he started telling me about the number of titles that United has won. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: marko is hurting...

I am glad assanal is fighting themselves....kai to me this match along with the City vs Pool game is the game of the weekend
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I remember when I told Marko that leicester is better than Man United and he started telling me about the number of titles that United has won. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: marko is hurting...

I am glad assanal is fighting themselves....kai to me this match along with the City vs Pool game is the game of the weekend
She aint seen nothing yet! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

two of you dey wicked no small haha
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chriskendo43 wrote:two of you dey wicked no small haha
I don beh both guys but for where.Danfo swear beloved will never see Cl again its 3 years going now,i don beg no way.
To think Bigpokey and G4life beg him and he move the curse for Chelsea :boo: :boo:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
I don beh both guys but for where.Danfo swear beloved will never see Cl again its 3 years going now,i don beg no way.
To think Bigpokey and G4life beg him and he move the curse for Chelsea :boo: :boo:
assanal will continue to lose because of how you assanal fans have insulted a whole bigpokey.. the abuse i have received from every assanal CE spammers is comparable to civil rights struggle...( do you know why ghana is struggling right now? it is because of bigpokey....so all that energy is now channeled towards assanal, when my work is done, yall will be the new ghana)

assanal will suffer and this is just the beginning, pool and united changed a long lasting manager and see how long it took pool to get back, united is going through the same....assanal own just they start..I am hoping for more in-fighiting at assanal, and i hope unaenemy remains as coach .... may leceister punish the crap out of assanal this weekend, may assanal conitnue to play david luiz and snuffalupugus in defense

nothing positive will come out of assanal, the highlights of assanal seasons to come will be assanal fan tv...where assanal fans can keep on insulting each other for people to get entertained, because una football dey super boring, people only turn in to watch assanal fan TV

i hope Vardy comes with his A game this weekend
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
They showed humility! But Arsenal fans dey raise shoulder up for me! The same way the smelling Marko too began to raise his shoulder. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
They showed humility! But Arsenal fans dey raise shoulder up for me! The same way the smelling Marko too began to raise his shoulder. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Abeg free Arsenal just for me alone,Marko go come beg when they hit bottom.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
assanal will continue to lose because of how you assanal fans have insulted a whole bigpokey.. the abuse i have received from every assanal CE spammers is comparable to civil rights struggle...( do you know why ghana is struggling right now? it is because of bigpokey....so all that energy is now channeled towards assanal, when my work is done, yall will be the new ghana)

assanal will suffer and this is just the beginning, pool and united changed a long lasting manager and see how long it took pool to get back, united is going through the same....assanal own just they start..I am hoping for more in-fighiting at assanal, and i hope unaenemy remains as coach .... may leceister punish the crap out of assanal this weekend, may assanal conitnue to play david luiz and snuffalupugus in defense

nothing positive will come out of assanal, the highlights of assanal seasons to come will be assanal fan tv...where assanal fans can keep on insulting each other for people to get entertained, because una football dey super boring, people only turn in to watch assanal fan TV

i hope Vardy comes with his A game this weekend
I never insult you even pm you beg you,so no lie say all Arsenal fans dey make mouth.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Knowing Keke conductor, he will slink away and avoid responding when asked for his comment after Arsenal wins. That ladies and gentlemen is his modus operandi.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:Knowing Keke conductor, he will slink away and avoid responding when asked for his comment after Arsenal wins. That ladies and gentlemen is his modus operandi.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wins what? poor dude doesnt even know what the curse is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg CiTOTO, go and wash your toto... the smell is pungent. :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^Seriously how can a dude create such a user name and think it is normal...my goodness
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:Knowing Keke conductor, he will slink away and avoid responding when asked for his comment after Arsenal wins. That ladies and gentlemen is his modus operandi.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wins what? poor dude doesnt even know what the curse is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Gear your response towards my observations and quit your constant and I must say troubling attachment to male and female anatomy.

As for the child that is getting potty trained, adults conversation here. Concentrate on at least getting potty trained before you are 55.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

am i missing something in here?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Gear your response towards my observations and quit your constant and I must say troubling attachment to male and female anatomy.

As for the child that is getting potty trained, adults conversation here. Concentrate on at least getting potty trained before you are 55.
nobody called person name oo, sensitive kid...kai once again who creates such a username ? shocking ...
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal have no shame at all, so they are playing europa league thursday night football on a wednesday...is this to deceive their spamming fans to think it's champs league :lol: these assanal people have zero sense.... anyways the Leicester fans are waiting on saturday
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Have you changed blues now? Yeye pickin :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

nobody called person name oo, sensitive kid...kai once again who creates such a username ? shocking ...
Of all the usernames available, person go choose CiTOTO. No be disturbing person be that? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CiTOTO, close your legs please.. this whole place is smelling. :rotf: :rotf:

You are an irrelevant newbie who knows nothing but wants to feel among. :rotf: :rotf: Wash up! eh? wash up! :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i wonder how old the bobo is, there is no doubt he is a kid , how can anyone choose such a user name? It shows his juvenile childish ways.... pathetic and vile at the same time... a dude choosing a woman's body part as his username on a football forum with over 99% men ...wow.... this is sick and scary at the same time
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i wonder how old the bobo is, there is no doubt he is a kid , how can anyone choose such a user name? It shows his juvenile childish ways.... pathetic and vile at the same time... a dude choosing a woman's body part as his username on a football forum with over 99% men ...wow.... this is sick and scary at the same time
i will even go a step further and say, it is not only sick and scary, but also demented!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CiTOTO, close your legs please.. this whole place is smelling. :rotf: :rotf:

You are an irrelevant newbie who knows nothing but wants to feel among. :rotf: :rotf: Wash up! eh? wash up! :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
VS
Cito
OK Yaya, i got you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: