Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

Does anyone feel Fred is slowly gaining confidence in the premiership, the partnership with Mctomminay ha started to flourish, if Pogba comes back from injury then he can play further up the pitch as we are not creating too many chances, Perreira also plays better through the middle and will be a useful squad player, we need at least 3 more players, 1 striker, 1 midfield and a left back although that Williams kid is looking good in that position, as for Mata, Matic and Young, they need to be shown the door
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

HOWE are you guys doing? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

United fans, I am sorry you have to partake in this pain! This pain is caused by your fellow supporter, Marko, who insulted the Falcons and thinks he will get away with it! He wont, and unfortunately, you will have to suffer the consequences of his madness.

The only way I will release my stranglehold is if he apologizes to the Falcons or if you, collectively, drags him out of your fandom like a mad dog and ban him from ever commenting on your club. Then and only then will I relieve the pain you will feel this season. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

I said, who is at the wheeeeeeeel!!

Ole is at the Wheel! Yes he is!

We are as good as PSG! Yes we are!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

when you insult the falcons...
:D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bournemouth have a well drilled organized side that OGS struggled to break down, how we really started a come back? We beat lowly Norwich and some cup competition Chelsea, the first good side we meet, our frailties are once again exposed, we could have played for 160 minutes and not had a sniff of goal, it was that bad yesterday, serious questions should be asked about OGS coaching credentials
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Manchester United is a disjointed club organzation. How they off loaded proven good players for these armatures, person no sabi :???:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Bournemouth have a well drilled organized side that OGS struggled to break down, how we really started a come back? We beat lowly Norwich and some cup competition Chelsea, the first good side we meet, our frailties are once again exposed, we could have played for 160 minutes and not had a sniff of goal, it was that bad yesterday, serious questions should be asked about OGS coaching credentials
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

I said, who is at the wheeeeeeeel!!

We are as good as PSG! Yes we are!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...Manchester United is a disjointed club organzation. How they off loaded proven good players for these armatures, person no sabi :???:
yes, the board messed up! but have you forgotten that fans like marko also celebrated the sale of those proven players?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

mcal wrote:...Manchester United is a disjointed club organzation. How they off loaded proven good players for these armatures, person no sabi :???:
The share price is beginning to get affected, Woodward can keep om sweet talking to media but big sponsors want to be associated with a winning brand, united will learn the hard way

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...and the players who left are playing very well at their new clubs Lukaku is still banging goals in, Andrew Smith settled at PSG, Smalling is playing like Baresi at Roma.

Heard Man Utd are looking to sign Mandzukic in January - a player that is older than Lukaku, and who does not have his pace, power, or frequent scoring record. So Man Utd got rid of their main center forward on deadline day, did not replace him, then 6 months later plan to "replace" him by buying an older, slower, inferior player that will score fewer goals. Hmmm....
Last edited by wiseone on Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:...and the clubs who left are playing very well at their new clubs Lukaku is still banging goals in, Andrew Smith settled at PSG, Smalling is playing like Baresi at Roma.

Heard Man Utd are looking to sign Mandzukic in January - a player that is older than Lukaku, and who does not have his pace, power, or frequent scoring record. So Man Utd got rid of their main center forward on deadline day, did not replace him, then 6 months later plan to "replace" him by buying an older, slower, inferior player that will score fewer goals. Hmmm....
Is it fair to compare Rodgers tenure at Leicester to Ole at United ?

Rodgers took up the job around about the same time as Ole, and I'm not sure who has the greater player resources at his disposal.
But as it stands Rodgers is doing a much better job with Leicester FC.
Does Ole need more players or what ?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:...and the clubs who left are playing very well at their new clubs Lukaku is still banging goals in, Andrew Smith settled at PSG, Smalling is playing like Baresi at Roma.

Rodgers took up the job around about the same time as Ole, and I'm not sure who has the greater player resources at his disposal.
He needs more players, more money and more time. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:

He needs more players, more money and more time. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And more tactics :biggrin:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They gave this guy 100,000.00 pounds per week. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What on earth is Jesse wearing on his head?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:They gave this guy 100,000.00 pounds per week. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oga Danfo e be like the curse you lay on manu you did not only visit naija but indian also
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:They gave this guy 100,000.00 pounds per week. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oga Danfo e be like the curse you lay on manu you did not only visit naija but indian also
dem boil Marko inside pot for india for the curse :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Lingard is a very likeable character, sells shirts, that is why he is still a united player, not certainly based around his football, a commercial club needs marketable figures

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

marko wrote:Lingard is a very likeable character, sells shirts, that is why he is still a united player, not certainly based around his football, a commercial club needs marketable figures
I have never seen anybody buy a Lingard shirt, I'm almost certain that other than his family members and groupies no one else has one.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
marko wrote:Lingard is a very likeable character, sells shirts, that is why he is still a united player, not certainly based around his football, a commercial club needs marketable figures
I have never seen anybody buy a Lingard shirt, I'm almost certain that other than his family members and groupies no one else has one.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One would think that Marko is a pathological liar. But i doubt it. He is not just a smart boy, that has always been his problem.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/12/manchest ... p-7306519/