Leicester City FANS NOV 8th 2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Leicester City FANS NOV 8th 2019

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:Knowing Keke conductor, he will slink away and avoid responding when asked for his comment after Arsenal wins. That ladies and gentlemen is his modus operandi.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wins what? poor dude doesnt even know what the curse is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg CiTOTO, go and wash your toto... the smell is pungent. :rotf:
Gear your response towards my observations and quit your constant and I must say troubling attachment to male and female anatomy.

As for the child that is getting potty trained, adults conversation here. Concentrate on at least getting potty trained before you are 55.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CiTOTO, close your legs please.. this whole place is smelling. :rotf: :rotf:

You are an irrelevant newbie who knows nothing but wants to feel among. :rotf: :rotf: Wash up! eh? wash up! :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
VS
Cito
OK Yaya, i got you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: look at this dunce! 2006??!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 2006 was when my 5th or 6th username joined CE. :lol: :lol: By the time I joined CE originally, you were 8-9 years away from joining. fooking newbie!

Dunce said "yaya" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: As if that is suppose to make me cry???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Do you know how many usernames I have had and used to swerve the authorities on CE??! Moron! I wear that sh1t as a badge of honor! Let me let you in on a secret. For each time, username I have had, I have destroyed an Arsenal fan. One of them, at the time he was in is 40s cried and cried and sent people to call and beg me. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

#$%$*! like i said, wash between your legs before I sacrifice my danfo driver user name to take you out! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:Knowing Keke conductor, he will slink away and avoid responding when asked for his comment after Arsenal wins. That ladies and gentlemen is his modus operandi.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wins what? poor dude doesnt even know what the curse is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg CiTOTO, go and wash your toto... the smell is pungent. :rotf:
Gear your response towards my observations and quit your constant and I must say troubling attachment to male and female anatomy.

As for the child that is getting potty trained, adults conversation here. Concentrate on at least getting potty trained before you are 55.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CiTOTO, close your legs please.. this whole place is smelling. :rotf: :rotf:

You are an irrelevant newbie who knows nothing but wants to feel among. :rotf: :rotf: Wash up! eh? wash up! :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
VS
Cito
OK Yaya, i got you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: look at this dunce! 2006??!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 2006 was when my 5th or 6th username joined CE. :lol: :lol: By the time I joined CE originally, you were 8-9 years away from joining. fooking newbie!

Dunce said "yaya" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: As if that is suppose to make me cry???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Do you know how many usernames I have had and used to swerve the authorities on CE??! Moron! I wear that sh1t as a badge of honor! Let me let you in on a secret. For each time, username I have had, I have destroyed an Arsenal fan. One of them, at the time he was in is 40s cried and cried and sent people to call and beg me. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

#$%$*! like i said, wash between your legs before I sacrifice my danfo driver user name to take you out! :lol:
Awww the poor baby is crying.
Nah I don't roll like that son. I usually walk away when someone is about to have an episode. You got the room son. Let it all out and make sure you stay in a padded room so you don't hurt yourself too bad. Bye.

I walk away for being the adult and my kids may read this and learn how to handle dealing with deranged fellow. So see you son. Enjoy the room with your buddy pokey. :mrgreen:

:thumbs:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Awww the poor baby is crying.
Nah I don't roll like that son. I usually walk away when someone is about to have an episode. You got the room son. Let it all out and make sure you stay in a padded room so you don't hurt yourself too bad. Bye.

I walk away for being the adult and my kids may read this and learn how to handle dealing with deranged fellow. So see you son. Enjoy the room with your buddy pokey. :mrgreen:

:thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cito aka ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: you can cry all you want, but be very afraid of this guy

[/video]
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:cito aka ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: you can cry all you want, but be very afraid of this guy

[/video]
weeping ciToTo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Cito ignore that mental health patient. The bobo has been asking for help and no one is responding so he has result to causing a nuisance and starting unnecessary fight. Kajifu you got to be an Idiottt in real live to think Mourinho cock sucker is responsible for Arsenal failure to qualify for CL. why the Mourinho prick licker nor allow Mourinho nor get sacked at Man utd, Chelsea? Forking mental Health imbecile! The moment the angel* compared Rohr to Hitler/nazi was when I knew something is wrong.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assnal are funny, they made Auba captain for the Leicester game....this won't change how the Leicester fans of NoV 8th feels
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Assnal are funny, they made Auba captain for the Leicester game....this won't change how the Leicester fans of NoV 8th feels
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Imagine Aubamayang as your captain! :lol: :lol: This is what happens when a full squad of 25 players are sissy girls. No cojones!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

should assanal fans play this song before they get on the field vs Leicester?
[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leicester fans of the 8th, in 5 mins I will be heading to the gym, so wait for me , when I get back before kickoff vs the assanal CE spamming club...
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Goallllllllllllllllll
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

All we are saying, give us more goals
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

according to Marko, United is better than the team that is presently 2nd on the table. :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Kai. Even an Arsenal that has been down for over 10 years still dey give haters heart attack :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

[/video]
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Praise be to the almighty creator, the one who sent his son Yeshua to free the world
.so I woke up this morning, took my dog for his morning dump. My fiance didn't call me back because I had an early night..she is the one...so took a few morning shayo, and then switched to nbcsn and match of the day highlights just showed Leicester v assanal..are u guy aware if you are buzzing a little bit watching assanal getting beat feels like Christmas....kai 80 million wasted on luxury instead of getting a top DM and CB ..I am enjoying football again..assanal fans ridiculed Chelsea FC after Hazard left and made fun of a club legend as coach..today assanal fans tv spammers are waxing lyrically about sir Frank. May they continue to entertain me 8-)
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Just looking forward to leg 2 plus 80 million
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Praise be to the almighty creator, the one who sent his son Yeshua to free the world
.so I woke up this morning, took my dog for his morning dump. My fiance didn't call me back because I had an early night..she is the one...so took a few morning shayo, and then switched to nbcsn and match of the day highlights just showed Leicester v assanal..are u guy aware if you are buzzing a little bit watching assanal getting beat feels like Christmas....kai 80 million wasted on luxury instead of getting a top DM and CB ..I am enjoying football again..assanal fans ridiculed Chelsea FC after Hazard left and made fun of a club legend as coach..today assanal fans tv spammers are waxing lyrically about sir Frank. May they continue to entertain me 8-)
bp you went from single and heart broken few months ago to engaged? did you think this thing through bp?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Praise be to the almighty creator, the one who sent his son Yeshua to free the world
bp you went from single and heart broken few months ago to engaged? did you think this thing through bp?
He meant football clubs bro. From Arsenal to Chelsea to Leicester City

If you think his mouth runs like this in front of a babe, then Arsenal will win the PL this season.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
He meant football clubs bro. From Arsenal to Chelsea to Leicester City

If you think his mouth runs like this in front of a babe, then Arsenal will win the PL this season.
Is this your new narrative going forward? Just dropping clubs?..smh you are losing it..you can check my history on this forum
..SE. Enyimba, Dynamo, Rockets, Texans, and Chelsea....try again..no wonder danfo dey call you wuruwuru
SuperEagles