Osimhen Champs League Match day 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen Champs League Match day 4

Post by danfo driver »

iworo wrote:
What a striker! MY striker! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My only fear is that if Mourinho goes to Arsenal, he will get Osimehn next summer.

And we cant have another Nigerian wear that shirt.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote:My only fear is that if Mourinho goes to Arsenal, he will get Osimehn next summer.

And we cant have another Nigerian wear that shirt.

:lol:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:Damunk,

Nacho's club form aside (and I feel he has been massively UNDERvalued and utilized at Leicester with little or no playing time)... I still belong to the considerable section of fans that think Nacho can still offer so much to the NT, apparently Brendan Rodgers doesn't rate him... but that doesn't make him a bad player overnight. What does a player like Onuachu offer in the system we play, that Nacho can't offer and even better? perspective could be tricky sometimes when analyzing things in a broader spectrum.
Tobi17, I agree totally with your views on Onuachu.
But Nacho?
I think he has a lot of work to do and it shoudn't be in the national team set up.
Let other in-form players be tried out in that spot rather than have Nacho occupy it.
He has been given more than his fair share of opportunities for now.

I've not given up on him yet at all.
I just feel he needs to sort himself out first.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:I would like to see him partner Nacho up front for Nigeria, maybe in a friendly , I suspect that attack would be devastating.
What is this obsession with players that are just not performing?
We lambast coaches for questionable call-ups but many fans are guilty of the same poor judgement.
If it is nor Nacho it is Nwakali. If not him it is Musa or even Akpeyi.
The latter twoeven have a far better case than the first two.

Nacho needs to find his true level at club level.
We really can't afford to be trying out players at the national level based on past form or glory.

I have always been a Nacho fan (I believe I was the first to call him 'Nacho' here on CE back in his U17 days) but we all have to face the reality that right now he just isnt good enough for the SE. :idea:
There’s a difference between not performing and not being given the chance to perform. When he’s been given the chance this season he’s scored and assisted, what else can he do? Rohr should be trying to help him out in this situation being a young vet on the team...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:I would like to see him partner Nacho up front for Nigeria, maybe in a friendly , I suspect that attack would be devastating.
We lambast coaches for questionable call-ups but many fans are guilty of the same poor judgement.

We really can't afford to be trying out players at the national level based on past form or glory.

I have always been a Nacho fan (I believe I was the first to call him 'Nacho' here on CE back in his U17 days) but we all have to face the reality that right now he just isnt good enough for the SE. :idea:
There’s a difference between not performing and not being given the chance to perform. When he’s been given the chance this season he’s scored and assisted, what else can he do? Rohr should be trying to help him out in this situation being a young vet on the team...
maceo4, I simply will not agree he hasn't been given a chance. He has.
Unless we are saying all his coaches have a personal grudge against him, what is the reason he was sold by Pep, bought and ignored by Puel and similarly ignored by Rogers. To crown it all, he was dropped by Rohr for his FIFA U17 MVP successor, Victor Osimhen.
Na curse?

The same coach that is regularly accused of being too 'loyal' and "too defence minded" is the same coach that dropped the "young veteran" Nacho for an even younger attacker that was performing wherever he went.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Unless we are saying all his coaches have a personal grudge against him, what is the reason he was sold by Pep, bought and ignored by Puel and similarly ignored by Rogers. To crown it all, he was dropped by Rohr for his FIFA U17 MVP successor, Victor Osimhen.
Na curse?

The same coach that is regularly accused of being too 'loyal' and "too defence minded" is the same coach that dropped the "young veteran" Nacho for an even younger attacker that was performing wherever he went.
Nah Brendan Rogers hasn’t given him a real chance that’s for sure, the numbers are there and he’s been quoted as saying Kele trains like an ‘animal’ but he is behind Vardy. But almost seems like Vardy can never be subbed, even in their 9-0 win they didn’t even give him a rest. The 2 times he’s given Kele playing time he has scored and assisted and then nothing, no traction, no increased PT.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Na curse?

Nah Brendan Rogers hasn’t given him a real chance that’s for sure, the numbers are there and he’s been quoted as saying Kele trains like an ‘animal’ but he is behind Vardy. But almost seems like Vardy can never be subbed, even in their 9-0 win they didn’t even give him a rest. The 2 times he’s given Kele playing time he has scored and assisted and then nothing, no traction, no increased PT.

I get confused by day on CE. Now you are criticizing Brendan, its no longer Rohr. It seems like we know these coach work more than the coach that trains with them everyday.

Kele was not even making bench up until recently meaning he wasn't even backup to Vardy. And the coach believes the only time he can risk Kele is Carabao cup. That you train like mad dog doesnt mean you are good enough. I remember my professor in western Michigan telling my friend who use to have difficulties in CS102 but use to work soooo hard "you can put in so much work but if you dont have the talent, the outcome would remain the same".

Lets face it, for now, Kele is not good enough for Leceister (dont forget kele chop bench under the other coach). Very soon, it would be that Rogers doesnt like Africans.

Right now, if anyone needs to be shipped out of Leicester, it's def not Rogers, the technical director, vardy or nididi. It's nacho and nacho only.

Whatever Rogers is doing, he is doing it well and you can confirm that on the league table.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Lille is gonna make one pretty penny when they sell VIC. One pretty penny
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Lille is gonna make one pretty penny when they sell VIC. One pretty penny
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

deanotito wrote:Lille is gonna make one pretty penny when they sell VIC. One pretty penny
They say he is "hungry" and he sure looks that way...feeding on scraps and excelling :thumb:
It would be nice to see what he would be able to do in a more talented and balanced team.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
deanotito wrote:Lille is gonna make one pretty penny when they sell VIC. One pretty penny
They say he is "hungry" and he sure looks that way...feeding on scraps and excelling :thumb:
It would be nice to see what he would be able to do in a more talented and balanced team.
Again, I am mighty impressed by that all-important first touch of his! :thumb:
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Eaglezbeak wrote:9th Goal in all competitions but you know they were all tap ins right?
The header against Chelsea was a tap in?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
ANC wrote:
Again, I am mighty impressed by that all-important first touch of his! :thumb:
Do you know why you are one of the worst posters on this forum? I will tell you why. You only support players who are in form... Look at your pathetic response towards Kele
..Kele has played only 2 games , he scored 2ce and assisted 1....We know he scored goals during preseason. This same kele scored goals for the SE during the wcqs... then your pathetic fingers were typing and dancing....Now he has a manager who really isn't an admirer of his skills set, and your pathetic anything a white man says is always right is your motto...

Shame on you..A fake fan , who only shows face when the good is going...leave our SE alone jinx...by the way , thanks once again for derailing the thread...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Na curse?

I get confused by day on CE. Now you are criticizing Brendan, its no longer Rohr. It seems like we know these coach work more than the coach that trains with them everyday.

Kele was not even making bench up until recently meaning he wasn't even backup to Vardy. And the coach believes the only time he can risk Kele is Carabao cup. That you train like mad dog doesnt mean you are good enough. I remember my professor in western Michigan telling my friend who use to have difficulties in CS102 but use to work soooo hard "you can put in so much work but if you dont have the talent, the outcome would remain the same".

Lets face it, for now, Kele is not good enough for Leceister (dont forget kele chop bench under the other coach). Very soon, it would be that Rogers doesnt like Africans.

Right now, if anyone needs to be shipped out of Leicester, it's def not Rogers, the technical director, vardy or nididi. It's nacho and nacho only.

Whatever Rogers is doing, he is doing it well and you can confirm that on the league table.
I refuse to believe he’s not good enough to at least get some PT here and there, especially when he’s shown in the caraboa he can contribute but then gets no further chances, it shows he’s just not in the coaches plan. It’s just funny how you wouldn’t have dared say Kele wasn’t good enough when he was starring for City but suddenly he’s no longer good enough for lesser teams. He just needs to leave Leicester and try and find his feet somewhere else as we know he can play.

And let’s not forget that Musa had same struggles at the club but Rohr stuck by him even as he’s playing in useless Saudi Arabia...

And it’s just funny hearing a guy that can score these types of goals is not good enough but useless Onuachu is?

[/video]

[/video]
Last edited by maceo4 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It's shocking there is pure dislike of kele and such mostly come from the Rohrbots
SuperEagles

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Na curse?

I refuse to believe he’s not good enough to at least get some PT here and there, especially when he’s shown in the caraboa he can contribute but then gets no further chances, it shows he’s just not in the coaches plan. It’s just funny how you wouldn’t have dared say Kele wasn’t good enough when he was starring for City but suddenly he’s no longer good enough for lesser teams. He just needs to leave Leicester and try and find his feet somewhere else as we know he can play.

And let’s not forget that Musa had same struggles at the club but Rohr stuck by him even as he’s playing in useless Saudi Arabia...

And it’s just funny hearing a guy that can score these types of goals is not good enough but useless Onuachu is?

[/video]

[/video]
Thanks for posting. I remember that Tanzania game and thinking 'this boy has such an eye for goal'. Its the kind of thing you can't teach strikers. They either have it or they don't. But sadly, that's not the only thing involved in a striker's game. I hope he isnt "past it", and can pick up the pieces somewhere else.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Na curse?

[/video]

[/video]
Coach Mace04 has in one post said he knows better than Rogers and ROhr but he never coach girls league team before.

Bro, for Nacho to not even make bench for alot of games but the worthless cup says alot of the current form of Kelechi.

This same Nacho was given starting shirt in some games in the WC and turned out to be the worst player Nigeria feilded in that tournament. Can you send clips of his goals or atleast 1 nice play all through the tournament?

This same Nacho was invited by Rohr for Ukraine friendly. The invitation was not deserved. he was invited on the back of his form in Carabao "2nd team players" Cup (Dele Bashiru plays carabao for Watford). But Rorhr decded to give him a chance. Well guess what, he chopped bench all through and has NOT been invited to the SE ever since.

Onuachu has moved from playing in low denmark to making the ANC and now playing in the Champions league this season while Kele has done his in the opposite direction.

Kelechi needs to go and discover himself, start playing regularly and start scoring goals. Then we would stand at Asorock with placards for him to get invited. Until then, you can add and use him in PS FIFA 2019 or Championship Manager.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ your client chopped bench last night and plays in a trash Belgian league
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ your client chopped bench last night and plays in a trash Belgian league
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: E be like sey NFAChair post pain you well well.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote: Coach Mace04 has in one post said he knows better than Rogers and ROhr but he never coach girls league team before.

Bro, for Nacho to not even make bench for alot of games but the worthless cup says alot of the current form of Kelechi.

This same Nacho was given starting shirt in some games in the WC and turned out to be the worst player Nigeria feilded in that tournament. Can you send clips of his goals or atleast 1 nice play all through the tournament?

This same Nacho was invited by Rohr for Ukraine friendly. The invitation was not deserved. he was invited on the back of his form in Carabao "2nd team players" Cup (Dele Bashiru plays carabao for Watford). But Rorhr decded to give him a chance. Well guess what, he chopped bench all through and has NOT been invited to the SE ever since.

Onuachu has moved from playing in low denmark to making the ANC and now playing in the Champions league this season while Kele has done his in the opposite direction.

Kelechi needs to go and discover himself, start playing regularly and start scoring goals. Then we would stand at Asorock with placards for him to get invited. Until then, you can add and use him in PS FIFA 2019 or Championship Manager.
I never claimed to be a coach, but you seem to be ignoring the role a coaching change plays, and because someone is not playing doesn't mean the coach got it right and he's not good enough, esp when they do give him a chance to play and he does better than the ones that the coach is playing ahead of him. Does it matter if its Carabao, he played alongside the likes of useless Gray etc that the coach uses in the EPL and was better than them. And he was not the worst players at the World Cup, if that is the case than does that mean you are now questioning Rohr's coaching ability since he started him over a faltering Ighalo? Or does Iwobi now suck because he only played 45 minutes at the world cup? Then going by your logic, doesn't Onuachu suck after stinking up common ANC?

Anyways, no be fight, I just hope he finds his feet as from what he's done in an SE shirt so far the likes of Onuachu have yet to match or even come close to showing that level of skill or ability, so to me Kele is better for SE long-term esp being younger.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why is Onucahu in the SE? no one actually even knows the jokers name..Kele is a better player 100% and **** is just corrupt for not including him in the SE....
SuperEagles

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Rohr isn't calling kelechi simply because kelechi isn't Plaging at all and in addition to it, Rohr publicly questioned Kelechi seriousness in camp. National team isn't a rehabilitation center and the moment kelechi starts playing, Rohr will consider him