Why Does "Abakpan" Conte Continue to Fail in Europe

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Why Does "Abakpan" Conte Continue to Fail in Europe

Post by danfo driver »

All through his career, he has been successful, domestically. However, once he gets to Europe, he freezes like a deer in a headlight. He panics and his teams cannot perform. At Juve, he cried when it was put to him that he is a failure in Europe. He promised to show them when he gets to England. At Chelsea, he Failed again. Now, at Inter Milan:

Inter Milan 1 - 1 Sparta Prague
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why Does Antonio Conte Continue to Fail in Europe

Post by danfo driver »

Conte humiliated in CL again. :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

#conteout
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Conte fails in Europe again.

leading 2-0 at half time and loses 3-2.

BORUSSIA DORTMUND 3 - 2 INTER MILAN
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the guy is a local champion and PTB manager and very overrated ..I am glad he was fired at Chelsea
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

He gets overly cautious once he gets a lead. Sits deep and counters the rest of the day even if his team scores in the first 5 mins. Usually, his team will come out swinging but once they are able to jump ahead, it's time to sit back. The same thing happens in Serie A (for instance, a game they were leading 4-1 against a smaller team away - i forgot the name - and managed to hang on to a 4-3 win a few weeks ago).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:He gets overly cautious once he gets a lead. Sits deep and counters the rest of the day even if his team scores in the first 5 mins. Usually, his team will come out swinging but once they are able to jump ahead, it's time to sit back. The same thing happens in Serie A (for instance, a game they were leading 4-1 against a smaller team away - i forgot the name - and managed to hang on to a 4-3 win a few weeks ago).
He is able to maneuver league games, but I dont know what it is with Europe. He just completely folds. I dont get it.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:He gets overly cautious once he gets a lead. Sits deep and counters the rest of the day even if his team scores in the first 5 mins. Usually, his team will come out swinging but once they are able to jump ahead, it's time to sit back. The same thing happens in Serie A (for instance, a game they were leading 4-1 against a smaller team away - i forgot the name - and managed to hang on to a 4-3 win a few weeks ago).
He is able to maneuver league games, but I dont know what it is with Europe. He just completely folds. I dont get it.
The quality and pressure of CL games is different and less familiar than his league opposition. Also, there's more opportunities to outlast your competitor in a 38 game league campaign than CL.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
The quality and pressure of CL games is different and less familiar than his league opposition.
Your argument is reasonable, but dont forget that this is a guy who manhandled and dismantled two different leagues. its not like he is a one-league wonder.
Also, there's more opportunities to outlast your competitor in a 38 game league campaign than CL.

True, but if you look at his performances in leagues, its not like he tethered his way through it. He dominated through the 38 games when he on titles.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?
Abeg if you want him win something in Europe free the bobo.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?
:D

No be me curse am o! I simply stated the fact, when he joined Chelsea, that he will not win the CL with Chelsea because he us sh1t in Europe.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?

No be me curse am o! I simply stated the fact, when he joined Chelsea, that he will not win the CL with Chelsea because he us sh1t in Europe.
Na you,you said same thing Arsenal will never play CL football until we beg you,you said Spurs is curse no one can save them,you said until Conte beg you....
You said same to klopp until txj beg you behind.You said same to Manu after Jose left and our Ghana guy you told him soon he will disappear no more post from him, refused to beg now he cant post.
You said Lampard will failed until BIGPOKEY and G4L beg and you free Chelsea even offer them blessing :boo: :boo:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Na you,you said same thing Arsenal will never play CL football until we beg you,you said Spurs is curse no one can save them,you said until Conte beg you....
You said same to klopp until txj beg you behind.You said same to Manu after Jose left and our Ghana guy you told him soon he will disappear no more post from him, refused to beg now he cant post.
You said Lampard will failed until BIGPOKEY and G4L beg and you free Chelsea even offer them blessing :boo: :boo:
This is getting tired. You must be really superstitious to believe such BS!

But hey if that gives you comfort other than the lack of ambition at board level and a lack of excellence that has now been the order at Arsenal, then continue wallowing in it.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This is getting tired. You must be really superstitious to believe such BS!

But hey if that gives you comfort other than the lack of ambition at board level and a lack of excellence that has now been the order at Arsenal, then continue wallowing in it.
:taunt: :taunt: Chinwuruwuru! I banned you from CL and you have not smelled it since I made my proclamation! Even when Emery's Arsenal was flying high last year, I reminded you guys that it doesnt matter how many games you win, you will never ever see CL until I reverse my curse!

Continue to run your lips and you will NEVER see CL ever again. :D
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

As long as your King MOURINHO remains UNEMPLOYED no one will take you seriously.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this bobo nah pure local champion ....even with a Barca team C, Inter are struggling
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: just seeing this...assanal must suffer some more
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see bullet by Lukaku
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: just seeing this...assanal must suffer some more

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Danfo, you got this one spot on. Na wa.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

green4life wrote:Danfo, you got this one spot on. Na wa.
Danfo sabi him coaches. I'll give him that. :clap: :clap: :clap:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
So you still don't believe small curse dey for Arsenal?
Look how our next games get line up?
Away in Europa,
City at home,
Everton away and the. Chelsea, what did we do to FA?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

kajifu wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
So you still don't believe small curse dey for Arsenal?
Look how our next games get line up?
Away in Europa,
City at home,
Everton away and the. Chelsea, what did we do to FA?
Dudee calm down.