Okereke & Dennis v PSG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Okereke & Dennis v PSG

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

These 2 boys were not born in London but they're Nigerians playing in the CL and starting v Psg. I pray that mods will allow us to post their match thread on EN. Good luck to the boys!

Btw, Leicester has supposedly opened talks on signing Dennis. That's the England connection. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Okereke & Dennis v PSG

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:These 2 boys were not born in London but they're Nigerians playing in the CL and starting v Psg. I pray that mods will allow us to post their match thread on EN. Good luck to the boys!

Btw, Leicester has supposedly opened talks on signing Dennis. That's the England connection. :thumb:
dude Dennis was born in Yola Nigeria, while David was born in Lagos ... stop making Stuff up
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Both doing ok so far but it's obvious they hurried in their approach, they need to slow down a little.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:These 2 boys were not born in London but they're Nigerians playing in the CL and starting v Psg. I pray that mods will allow us to post their match thread on EN. Good luck to the boys!

dude Dennis was born in Yola Nigeria, while David was born in Lagos ... stop making Stuff up
What did I make up? That they were not born in London?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

There's always some angry keyboard warrior that doesn't even read what's supposedly angering them!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

you made up stuff about Leicester
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

There's always some angry keyboard warrior that doesn't even read what's supposedly angering them!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Accidental discharge ala Naija police :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

In the past these 2 boys would be shoe ins for SE but times have changed. With Osihmen, Chukwueze,Simon,Kalu,Musa and Onuachu in front of the, I don't see either as a regular anytime soon. Both have a lot of upside though. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nice move by Dennis
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Breda missed a pk. :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The Breda missed a pk. :shock:
Didn't know he was Ghenaian :)
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

DIMKA76 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The Breda missed a pk. :shock:
Didn't know he was Ghenaian :)
Diagne is Senegalese. Dennis had a good game but Okereke seemed a bit overawed by the occasion.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wow! So Bush Demon has succeeded in destroying Okereke?

Okereke was scoring week-in-week-out and he decided to add him to his Bush Babies Club and since then Okereke has struggled. If a person does not love Nigeria and continues to destroy our players, is it not time for the Moderators to ban him indefinitely until he can go and cure his curse?

Remember when Robbynice was a jinx and we warned him! Since then have you seen Robby use those demonic word-- "It is written?" No! He understood that in other for him to continue to post here, he had to rinse himself!

If Bush Boy cannot toe the line, then we need to take action.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

you made up stuff about Leicester
He's probably referring to this news report:

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2 ... ub-brugge/
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:bump: :bump:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Accidental discharge ala Naija police :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:bump: :bump:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Emir cannot be deterred; he just sidestepped all the haters.

But anywho, if the so called players cannot or would not be able to displace Paul Onuachu, why open a thread on them? :taunt:
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

I don't share the enthusiasm on Dennis. He is annoying to watch. He often keeps the ball too long and does not have his head up to see his teamate.
He has potential, he has pace and can dribble but as of now he is not an intelligent player.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DAgrin wrote:I don't share the enthusiasm on Dennis. He is annoying to watch. He often keeps the ball too long and does not have his head up to see his teamate.
He has potential, he has pace and can dribble but as of now he is not an intelligent player.

Yup! He's where Simon moses was 3yrs ago. Would be a good addition to the olympic team but i think Okonkwo might be better.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

DAgrin wrote:I don't share the enthusiasm on Dennis. He is annoying to watch. He often keeps the ball too long and does not have his head up to see his teamate.

Yup! He's where Simon moses was 3yrs ago. Would be a good addition to the olympic team but i think Okonkwo might be better.
I guess you are referring to Okereke? Right?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics