The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by kajifu »

My people enjoy when we were the real deal

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:My people enjoy when we were the real deal

2019-2001=18 years ( are you ghana? living in the past )
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:My people enjoy when we were the real deal

Arsenal don turn to the Liverpool of before -- "eeesssstreeeeeee!!!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... yers-goal/

I pointed this out during the game and also during the Liverpool collapse. Arsenal has an overload of players in position but keep losing out to a sole striker of the opposition. Don’t even know what 2 say any more but of course it’s da Gaffer’s fault.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... nigge.html

Bavarians are a real nasty lot. :oops: how could u be so mean 2 Arsene
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... nigge.html

I watched BEIN sport when Wenger was their guest, he 2as asked about the Bayern job, it was pretty clear he did not sound like a man looking to return to the dugout.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:

I watched BEIN sport when Wenger was their guest, he 2as asked about the Bayern job, it was pretty clear he did not sound like a man looking to return to the dugout.
Chief come on now. Man has been literally begging 4 a gig. Know u love him, but no one wants him any more at the top. He was way past hiz sell on date even at the Emirates. When the likes uv Dessaily start insulting u, a man shud know when 2 give it up.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... yers-goal/

I pointed this out during the game and also during the Liverpool collapse. Arsenal has an overload of players in position but keep losing out to a sole striker of the opposition. Don’t even know what 2 say any more but of course it’s da Gaffer’s fault.
Bro, you have to understand one thing now. The press know the vast majority of Arsenal supporters want him gone. They (the press/media) have taken their cue from the support and Emery is now canon fodder.

Notice how he is now the man fronting the back pages of all the tabloids. These hack are sharks, they smell blood and they are now after Emery because he is news and will sell papers or is clickbait material.

I do not blame Emery for that goal, it is down to the players to pick up any man in the 18, let alone the only player. That is basic defending that those players have been taught since their youth team days.

Emery's time is up, it is just the question of finding his replacement. I feel for the guy but I also get this feeling that he too wants out. He will collect £6m in severance if he is fired now, the guy looks to me like a man who just wants to take his money and run. So many things have not added up during Emery's tenure, hopefully he will tell us what really went on with his job when he leaves.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Chief come on now. Man has been literally begging 4 a gig. Know u love him, but no one wants him any more at the top. He was way past hiz sell on date even at the Emirates. When the likes uv Dessaily start insulting u, a man shud know when 2 give it up.
I have not seen Wenger beg for anything. But if you say so that's your opinion. As for being past his sell by date, we can now see how the worst Wenger compares with Emery. Let us see for the next coach. :taunt:

I have BEIN sport and I have watched every Wenger interview. I know from his responses, he has not indicated he is ready to return, if he returns at all. But things can change. He did not give any clue of interest for the Bayern job from the interview. But Wenger is a good poker player.

As for Dessaily, he is entitled to his opinion, just like everyone else. It is no insult.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... yers-goal/

Bro, you have to understand one thing now. The press know the vast majority of Arsenal supporters want him gone. They (the press/media) have taken their cue from the support and Emery is now canon fodder.

Notice how he is now the man fronting the back pages of all the tabloids. These hack are sharks, they smell blood and they are now after Emery because he is news and will sell papers or is clickbait material.

I do not blame Emery for that goal, it is down to the players to pick up any man in the 18, let alone the only player. That is basic defending that those players have been taught since their youth team days.

Emery's time is up, it is just the question of finding his replacement. I feel for the guy but I also get this feeling that he too wants out. He will collect £6m in severance if he is fired now, the guy looks to me like a man who just wants to take his money and run. So many things have not added up during Emery's tenure, hopefully he will tell us what really went on with his job when he leaves.
AGREE 100%
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Let's be clear about AW the man is no fool. He is not some desperate geek off the street, the man as rarely engaged in the easy way, short cuts or made decisions via desperation.

All he has said is he would like to manage again under the ideal circumstances. Won't comment on Bayern speculation as no one is privy to the details.

I do know this if AW really wanted a job at all costs he would have landed a gig months ago. Total respect for a man who won't pimp himself out with a fake shtick ala a certain Portuguese geezer on Sky sports.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Let's be clear about AW the man is no fool. He is not some desperate geek off the street, the man as rarely engaged in the easy way, short cuts or made decisions via desperation.

All he has said is he would like to manage again under the ideal circumstances. Won't comment on Bayern speculation as no one is privy to the details.

I do know this if AW really wanted a job at all costs he would have landed a gig months ago. Total respect for a man who won't pimp himself out with a fake shtick ala a certain Portuguese geezer on Sky sports.

apparently the sticking point is Bayern is looking for someone until the end of the season.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Let's be clear about AW the man is no fool. He is not some desperate geek off the street, the man as rarely engaged in the easy way, short cuts or made decisions via desperation.

Are you referring to the "Portuguese Geezer" who has rejected Roma, Benfica, Lyon and the Chinese Super League this season? The same one your club is begging to come and save them? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

A "Tunisian Gizzard" should know better than to mention nationalities when speaking, considering you are a fooking foreigner in this forum.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Molue Conductor wrote:

apparently the sticking point is Bayern is looking for someone until the end of the season.
Wenger should be respected and whoever the loose mouth is at Bayern, that person should never have spoken to Bild. And the Dailymail is clearly blowing things out of proportion. Most likely Wenger Wenger's agent (Not Wenger) reached out to them because his client will be interest in a big job. Its not novel--I am sure every top coach, who is available and who wants to coach in Germany has reached out to Bayern through their agent.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

Are you referring to the "Portuguese Geezer" who has rejected Roma, Benfica, Lyon and the Chinese Super League this season? The same one your club is begging to come and save them? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

A "Tunisian Gizzard" should know better than to mention nationalities when speaking, considering you are a fooking foreigner in this forum.
Danfo easy on my guy TG,he make a mistake to bring your man name which was a poor way of making Oga Wenger looks good.Even The Portuguese respect Wenger and will not have rubbish another manager to praise another at this time.
Wenger wants to coach a big club with comfort Bayern fit the bill and his agent is doing those talk.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:

Wenger should be respected and whoever the loose mouth is at Bayern, that person should never have spoken to Bild. And the Dailymail is clearly blowing things out of proportion. Most likely Wenger Wenger's agent (Not Wenger) reached out to them because his client will be interest in a big job. Its not novel--I am sure every top coach, who is available and who wants to coach in Germany has reached out to Bayern through their agent.
Wenger should leave coaching if am in his position,like my guy said he is too old at 70 years to coach ,just look for a club and be director of football bring the culture like what the Dutch legend did to ajax even today Ajax play same way.Bayern is a club that can sacked you if the first year turn out bad when he is building for the future...
Still waiting for my man to come to emirate and watch a game .
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Whatever y'all feel about them - AW & JM want to put better endings to their career scripts - these are competitive people who still despite what many may think still have huge confidence in their abilities.
What if Bayern turned down AW - the big hitters are those who dare, they don't sit around going ("what if") - you ask for the gig & they say no - it's what it's!!! You move on seeking another dance partner.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:Whatever y'all feel about them - AW & JM want to put better endings to their career scripts - these are competitive people who still despite what many may think still have huge confidence in their abilities.
What if Bayern turned down AW - the big hitters are those who dare, they don't sit around going ("what if") - you ask for the gig & they say no - it's what it's!!! You move on seeking another dance partner.
Ha Jose is not even 60 years and you compare him and Wenger of 70 years old?
Wenger just love the game not too bother with win things,if you think Wenger will want to coach just to put better ending to his career you no sabi the man.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Molue Conductor wrote:

Yep. There were discussions but it came down to that. Fair enough.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is why I always loved TiTi, right from his time at France U17 and then Monaco. The man is a winner! :clap: :clap:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:Whatever y'all feel about them - AW & JM want to put better endings to their career scripts - these are competitive people who still despite what many may think still have huge confidence in their abilities.
Ha Jose is not even 60 years and you compare him and Wenger of 70 years old?
Wenger just love the game not too bother with win things,if you think Wenger will want to coach just to put better ending to his career you no sabi the man.
They're both keen on getting new jobs cos of how they lost their last gigs. There're 30 somethings unable to get gigs Whatever AW believes, Bayern ain't patient - just saying.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
That is not just an interview, it is a lesson in how to conduct oneself with dignity, respect and class.

It is also a warning to us all about journalists and their lies for clickbait.