Kelechi Iheancho nominated for goal of the month

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kelechi Iheancho nominated for goal of the month

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.goal.com/en-cm/news/iheanac ... pmh32muod0

this is a player not given the chance to play at Leicester, however with the few minutes his goal has been nominated for the foxes goal of the month
The 23-year-old’s close-range finish against Burton has been shortlisted for the Foxes’ best goal for last month
Kelechi Iheanacho’s League Cup strike against Burton Albion has been nominated for Leicester City Goal of the Month for October.

The Nigeria international put the King Power Stadium outfit in front with a fine close-range finish to help the Foxes claim a 3-1 victory against the League One side.

The 23-year-old will compete with Jamie Vardy, Youri Tielemans, Ayoze Perez and James Maddison as well as Khanya Leshabela and Josh Eppiah for a chance to clinch the prize
[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi Iheancho nominated for goal of the month

Post by Flex Swift »

This is a player a scoring machine.......I cannot wait for him to move to a club that will play him regularly
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap: Go Nacho!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

A goal is a goal, of course. But of all the goals nominated for this "competition," Nacho's is the least deserving.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Polly wrote:A goal is a goal, of course. But of all the goals nominated for this "competition," Nacho's is the least deserving.
you are the least deserving abandon human still posting on this forum..you've been cursed long long time ago, for being a drain to people who think critically... comments from assanal spammers are a waste of human space
SuperEagles

Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:A goal is a goal, of course. But of all the goals nominated for this "competition," Nacho's is the least deserving.
you are the least deserving abandon human still posting on this forum..you've been cursed long long time ago, for being a drain to people who think critically... comments from assanal spammers are a waste of human space
You cursed me "a long time" ago because I offered an evaluation of all the goals in the competition? If this is what makes you a critical thinker, I feel sorry for your children; I really do.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
You cursed me "a long time" ago because I offered an evaluation of all the goals in the competition? If this is what makes you a critical thinker, I feel sorry for your children; I really do.
I did not curse you a long time ago, they've cursed you already..I am yet to add mine
SuperEagles

Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
I did not curse you a long time ago, they've cursed you already..I am yet to add mine
So what are you waiting for? You think you are the only one who can play in the mud? Why don't you take a few courses in logic and deduction, so your first recourse is NOT always abuse. I repeat: I feel sorry for your children, who are most unlikely to be yours; I really do.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

did they nominate all their goals?
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
So what are you waiting for? You think you are the only one who can play in the mud? Why don't you take a few courses in logic and deduction, so your first recourse is NOT always abuse. I repeat: I feel sorry for your children, who are most unlikely to be yours; I really do.
Focus....the curses are already working on you..if I add mine, I am very sure you may choose never to return to this forum
SuperEagles

Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I do not curse you. Instead, I advise you to get a little education and culture. You will find that there are better and more wholesome ways of social response. Most of all, your children, even if they are not yours, will have a chance to gain something from their father.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Polly wrote:I do not curse you. Instead, I advise you to get a little education and culture. You will find that there are better and more wholesome ways of social response. Most of all, your children, even if they are not yours, will have a chance to gain something from their father.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Children :D ? Just seeing you've mentioned that 3 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my the curses are working , what village dem born you from?
SuperEagles

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ayoze all the way :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Why so, Sir? Did you say so because it was a 'close range' strike?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Hey, look hear my Son (Bigpokey24), your response is RUDE and unnecessary. I didn't raise you this way.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.