London Paddies.... I need help

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: London Paddies.... I need help

Post by danfo driver »

Orion wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:OK, London sweet ooo.... Saw Arsenal vs Wolves 1-1 at Emirates, we were able to score four tickets in Block 19, row 4 for 100 quid each. Wembley was packed for Texans vs. Jaguars, we had a blast at box park after the game too. What a game at Stamford Bridge yesterday? Ajax was robbed! They were destroying Chelsea until the ref decided to 4uck things up. Btw, Stamford Bridge is a dump! Chelsea fans were louder than Arsenal fans. Btw, Nigerians in the UK? I just shake my head. Do our people do all the odd jobs for that country? It is a shame.
I enjoyed your post until the last line. There is nothing shameful about anyone doing an honest legal job. You should reconsider your line of thinking on that one. disappointing.

Oh! By the way, it seems you ran into CIC at Peckham! He does odd jobs there and also resides in one of the council flats.
Was he the guy l met at the bar across the street from the main entrance of Stamford Bridge working as the toilet attendant? Or he was the one I met for Hammerton Pub near Emirate Stadium?
Nothing wrong with working in a Pub. Many students do jobs like that to make ends meet, black or white. However, you'll hardly see a person with legal status working the toilets. Illegal migrants of all races have limited opportunities due to their status so may go for jobs like that where checking papers is limited (or non-existent), but I still applaud them for getting up every day and putting in a good days work. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have clean public amenities.

CIC is not a student!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I saw Braca played Valladolid 5-1 and thank God I didn't stay for the 0-0 draw with Slavia Praha. What is wrong with Braca? Very disappointed El Clasico was canceled. Went to Madrid to see Real madrid vs. Galatasaray 6-0 at Santiago Bernabeu...
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!