Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5473
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
The u23 National team in Egypt for the AFCON towards an Olympic ticket claim not to have been paid allowances till date.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/11/07/n ... llowances/

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth
who cares, let them strike.... we already have gold, silver and bronze in Olympic football..... they are the ones who won't get good exposures .....

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17772
Useless boys! Instead of focusing on the big ticket Na bonus dey pain dem.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3122
stupid fools. make dem no pay them nothing. Buchanan of angel*'s las las we no go qualify


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30199
Wow!

This is why Nigeria will never develop; when you have stupid citizens like the fools abusing the players here...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4432
Bigpokey24 wrote:
who cares, let them strike.... we already have gold, silver and bronze in Olympic football..... they are the ones who won't get good exposures .....


See train of thought. Tufiakwa!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3122
Txj with all due respect, The players deservedly needs to be blamed. what sort of nonsense and disrespect is this threatening to boycott a game 3 days before that tournament? were they informed about the tournament 3 days ago? no they weren't. we cannot allow players to be holding us to a hostage for lack of bonuses and national team should be about pride/Honor/dignity etc not financial incentives. the players can go to hell who go lose? we don win gold, silver and brunch already


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4432
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Useless boys! Instead of focusing on the big ticket Na bonus dey pain dem.


See another train of thought. Tufiakwa!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth
txj wrote:
Wow!

This is why Nigeria will never develop; when you have stupid citizens like the fools abusing the players here...

Quote:
Matthew 5:22, "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."


I will pray for you

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30199
john12 wrote:
Txj with all due respect, The players deservedly needs to be blamed. what sort of nonsense and disrespect is this threatening to boycott a game 3 days before that tournament? were they informed about the tournament 3 days ago? no they weren't. we cannot allow players to be holding us to a hostage for lack of bonuses and national team should be about pride/Honor/dignity etc not financial incentives. the players can go to hell who go lose? we don win gold, silver and brunch already



What have you ever sacrificed for Nigeria?

Football is their source of livelihood and you want them to give it up so you can sit on ur fat butt and watch them play hungry?

What about the responsibility of officials to pay them the bonus 3 days ago? 3 weeks ago? 3 months ago?

WTF is wrong with you people?

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30199
Bigpokey24 wrote:
txj wrote:
Wow!

This is why Nigeria will never develop; when you have stupid citizens like the fools abusing the players here...

Quote:
Matthew 5:22, "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."


I will pray for you


Being a christian is advocating on behalf of those who are downtrodden, not quoting the bible to justify blatant disregard of them...

Save your prayers for yourself!

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48977
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Useless boys! Instead of focusing on the big ticket Na bonus dey pain dem.
...was there a provision, promise made for bonus? If so give out. This is why Nigeria stinks to high heaven from all corners, not just in football.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48977
john12 wrote:
Txj with all due respect, The players deservedly needs to be blamed. what sort of nonsense and disrespect is this threatening to boycott a game 3 days before that tournament? were they informed about the tournament 3 days ago? no they weren't. we cannot allow players to be holding us to a hostage for lack of bonuses and national team should be about pride/Honor/dignity etc not financial incentives. the players can go to hell who go lose? we don win gold, silver and brunch already
...were they informed 'you will not get your bonus before the tournament'?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17772
mcal wrote:
john12 wrote:
Txj with all due respect, The players deservedly needs to be blamed. what sort of nonsense and disrespect is this threatening to boycott a game 3 days before that tournament? were they informed about the tournament 3 days ago? no they weren't. we cannot allow players to be holding us to a hostage for lack of bonuses and national team should be about pride/Honor/dignity etc not financial incentives. the players can go to hell who go lose? we don win gold, silver and brunch already
...were they informed 'you will not get your bonus before the tournament'?



Yes! They were given jerseys. :thumb: :thumb:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth
txj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
txj wrote:
Wow!

This is why Nigeria will never develop; when you have stupid citizens like the fools abusing the players here...

Quote:
Matthew 5:22, "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."


I will pray for you


Being a christian is advocating on behalf of those who are downtrodden, not quoting the bible to justify blatant disregard of them...

Save your prayers for yourself!

That bolded part was for you using that word.

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26879
Location: The Kingdom
They have started again. I am sure this is the brainchild of one of those "poor" foreign lads.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth
:idea:
Lolly wrote:
They have started again. I am sure this is the brainchild of one of those "poor" foreign lads.

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4837
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
strike or no strike this team will not qualify for Olympics-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26879
Location: The Kingdom
walesvilla wrote:
strike or no strike this team will not qualify for Olympics-


Hence why they want to get as much money upfront. If they agree to play now pay later, they will get nothing. :lol:

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50892
Bigpokey24 wrote:
who cares, let them strike.... we already have gold, silver and bronze in Olympic football..... they are the ones who won't get good exposures .....

..your head's small and your brain's puny..which explains why it still fits in Mikel's @$$ :evil:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4837
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
Lolly wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
strike or no strike this team will not qualify for Olympics-


Hence why they want to get as much money upfront. If they agree to play now pay later, they will get nothing. :lol:


that is the root of their problem - its all about the pay for the average rated players - why did they accept the invitation in the first place - to go and fight for previous owing and not a qualification mindset. shameful


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth
paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
who cares, let them strike.... we already have gold, silver and bronze in Olympic football..... they are the ones who won't get good exposures .....

..your head's small and your brain's puny..which explains why it still fits in Mikel's @$$ :evil:

why do you disrespect Mikel like that? I am going to post the above quote on your face book page

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83530
Location: Earth
Lolly wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
strike or no strike this team will not qualify for Olympics-


Hence why they want to get as much money upfront. If they agree to play now pay later, they will get nothing. :lol:

so you are saying the players are doing ogboju? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayo Akinfe, bret- hart, EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, MSN [Bot], Nemesis, ogasir, vancity eagle and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group