PLAYERS' STRIKE -HERE WE GO AGAIN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
PLAYERS' STRIKE -HERE WE GO AGAIN

Post by Obong »

The u23 National team in Egypt for the AFCON towards an Olympic ticket claim not to have been paid allowances till date.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/11/07/n ... llowances/
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: PLAYERS' STRIKE -HERE WE GO AGAIN

Post by Bigpokey24 »

who cares, let them strike.... we already have gold, silver and bronze in Olympic football..... they are the ones who won't get good exposures .....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Useless boys! Instead of focusing on the big ticket Na bonus dey pain dem.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

stupid fools. make dem no pay them nothing. Buchanan of angel*'s las las we no go qualify
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Wow!

This is why Nigeria will never develop; when you have stupid citizens like the fools abusing the players here...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:who cares, let them strike.... we already have gold, silver and bronze in Olympic football..... they are the ones who won't get good exposures .....
See train of thought. Tufiakwa!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Txj with all due respect, The players deservedly needs to be blamed. what sort of nonsense and disrespect is this threatening to boycott a game 3 days before that tournament? were they informed about the tournament 3 days ago? no they weren't. we cannot allow players to be holding us to a hostage for lack of bonuses and national team should be about pride/Honor/dignity etc not financial incentives. the players can go to hell who go lose? we don win gold, silver and brunch already
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Useless boys! Instead of focusing on the big ticket Na bonus dey pain dem.
See another train of thought. Tufiakwa!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote:Wow!

This is why Nigeria will never develop; when you have stupid citizens like the fools abusing the players here...
Matthew 5:22, "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."
I will pray for you
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

john12 wrote:Txj with all due respect, The players deservedly needs to be blamed. what sort of nonsense and disrespect is this threatening to boycott a game 3 days before that tournament? were they informed about the tournament 3 days ago? no they weren't. we cannot allow players to be holding us to a hostage for lack of bonuses and national team should be about pride/Honor/dignity etc not financial incentives. the players can go to hell who go lose? we don win gold, silver and brunch already

What have you ever sacrificed for Nigeria?

Football is their source of livelihood and you want them to give it up so you can sit on ur fat butt and watch them play hungry?

What about the responsibility of officials to pay them the bonus 3 days ago? 3 weeks ago? 3 months ago?

WTF is wrong with you people?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Matthew 5:22, "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."
I will pray for you
Being a christian is advocating on behalf of those who are downtrodden, not quoting the bible to justify blatant disregard of them...

Save your prayers for yourself!

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Useless boys! Instead of focusing on the big ticket Na bonus dey pain dem.
...was there a provision, promise made for bonus? If so give out. This is why Nigeria stinks to high heaven from all corners, not just in football.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

john12 wrote:Txj with all due respect, The players deservedly needs to be blamed. what sort of nonsense and disrespect is this threatening to boycott a game 3 days before that tournament? were they informed about the tournament 3 days ago? no they weren't. we cannot allow players to be holding us to a hostage for lack of bonuses and national team should be about pride/Honor/dignity etc not financial incentives. the players can go to hell who go lose? we don win gold, silver and brunch already
...were they informed 'you will not get your bonus before the tournament'?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

mcal wrote:
...were they informed 'you will not get your bonus before the tournament'?

Yes! They were given jerseys. :thumb: :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

I will pray for you
Being a christian is advocating on behalf of those who are downtrodden, not quoting the bible to justify blatant disregard of them...

Save your prayers for yourself!
That bolded part was for you using that word.
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

They have started again. I am sure this is the brainchild of one of those "poor" foreign lads.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:idea:
Lolly wrote:They have started again. I am sure this is the brainchild of one of those "poor" foreign lads.
SuperEagles

walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

strike or no strike this team will not qualify for Olympics-
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

walesvilla wrote:strike or no strike this team will not qualify for Olympics-
Hence why they want to get as much money upfront. If they agree to play now pay later, they will get nothing. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:who cares, let them strike.... we already have gold, silver and bronze in Olympic football..... they are the ones who won't get good exposures .....
..your head's small and your brain's puny..which explains why it still fits in Mikel's @$$ :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Lolly wrote:
Hence why they want to get as much money upfront. If they agree to play now pay later, they will get nothing. :lol:
that is the root of their problem - its all about the pay for the average rated players - why did they accept the invitation in the first place - to go and fight for previous owing and not a qualification mindset. shameful
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

paj wrote:
..your head's small and your brain's puny..which explains why it still fits in Mikel's @$$ :evil:
why do you disrespect Mikel like that? I am going to post the above quote on your face book page
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote:
so you are saying the players are doing ogboju? :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles