Nwakwali the next Osundu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nwakwali the next Osundu

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is the most overrated and hyped player ever...had done nothing in football..takes more IG pictures than Kim K...how the heck is this guy starting and at the same time captain

He failed to qualify for the u20 worldcup and u23 is in the balance right now...he is done ..at 21 or 22 and not a real season at the highest level..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nwakwali the next Osundu

Post by Lolly »

No comparison. Nwakali is a young boy who just needs to find a club where he can get regular playing time.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote:No comparison. Nwakali is a young boy who just needs to find a club where he can get regular playing time.
Read what you wrote and replace the name "Nwakali" with "Osondu" and tell me it doesnt make sense. Wasnt Osondu also once a yong boy? Wasnt Osondu also once in a position were he needed to find a club where he can get regular playing time?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote:
Lolly wrote:No comparison. Nwakali is a young boy who just needs to find a club where he can get regular playing time.
Read what you wrote and replace the name "Nwakali" with "Osondu" and tell me it doesnt make sense. Wasnt Osondu also once a yong boy? Wasnt Osondu also once in a position were he needed to find a club where he can get regular playing time?
Osondu was invited to the Green Eagles in 1981 and then proceeded to play under-16 in 1985. I rest my case.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Osondu was invited to the Green Eagles in 1981 and then proceeded to play under-16 in 1985. I rest my case.

He played in 1985 and 1987 too? A quick search stated that he was in Canada 87.
Do you have any evidence that he was invited to Green Eagles in 1981; six years before Canada 87?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Do you have any evidence that he was invited to Green Eagles in 1981; six years before Canada 87?
:lol: :lol: I was old enough to remember. Ask your other egbons on CE. Or our in-house encyclopedia Enugu II

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I am confused. Are you saying that Osondu was NEVER a young boy? So he was born from his mother's womb in his 70s?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I am confused. Are you saying that Osondu was NEVER a young boy? So he was born from his mother's womb in his 70s?
Its always good to read all posts before responding. See why Bigpork was comparing Nwakali and Osondu.
Bigpokey24 wrote:This is the most overrated and hyped player ever...had done nothing in football..takes more IG pictures than Kim K...how the heck is this guy starting and at the same time captain

He failed to qualify for the u20 worldcup and u23 is in the balance right now...he is done ..at 21 or 22 and not a real season at the highest level..

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Its always good to read all posts before responding. See why Bigpork was comparing Nwakali and Osondu.
Bigpokey24 wrote:This is the most overrated and hyped player ever...had done nothing in football..takes more IG pictures than Kim K...how the heck is this guy starting and at the same time captain

I wasnt responding to Bigpokey. I was responding to you.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lolly wrote:
ANC wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: I was old enough to remember. Ask your other egbons on CE. Or our in-house encyclopedia Enugu II

So why are you posting something which you do not know to be factually correct? Fact: He did not play in 1985, he played Canada 87 U-17. I doubt he was invited or old enough in 1981. If he was that good, to be invited in 81 for the senior team, i am sure he would have been overripe for the Junior team in 1983 and 1985 or was he invited also but did not make those teams?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Propaganda Lolly.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote:
Lolly wrote:
ANC wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

So why are you posting something which you do not know to be factually correct? Fact: He did not play in 1985, he played Canada 87 U-17. I doubt he was invited or old enough in 1981. If he was that good, to be invited in 81 for the senior team, i am sure he would have been overripe for the Junior team in 1983 and 1985 or was invited also but did not make those teams?
It won't make any difference if you believe me or not. Osondu was invited to the SE in 1981. FACT! Do some small research. You will come across the nickname "Zanza". :lol:

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote:Propaganda Lolly.
How old are you? Already losing your memory? Remember the discussion below? :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=228011
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
ANC wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
ANC wrote:tne names what do they say to mean to you.
Chief if you are looking for Enyimba products, you have not even started scratching the surface. Even before men like Emenalo Enyimba was already turning out serious ballers.

I remember when as kids we used to go watch Osondu (zanza) play and when he was done with the opposing team we would sing "Zanza is a captain, onye ishi game"!! :lol:

When u were a kid? :rotf: Dude tell the truth Osondu was your classmate. That generation really had good players.
Bia, do you know how old Zanza is? Okay I was already a young lad but not nearly as old as Zanza. :)

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

smh
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote:smh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ok he is older than Dr Adesabi according to Adesabi. Do you know how old Adesabi was?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote:Ok he is older than Dr Adesabi according to Adesabi. Do you know how old Adesabi was?
Bros, leave matter. You already know the truth. Now you understand my response to Bigpork's post. :biggrin:

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Propaganda Lolly.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Ok, you if you insist.

Ojemba (later known as Dr Adesabi) was a kid during the Biafra war (1967-1970). Do your sums. :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote:
Ok, you if you insist.

Ojemba (later known as Dr Adesabi) was a kid during the Biafra war (1967-1970). Do your sums. :lol:
So you agree that even an aged Ojemba was once a young kid? :D
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Ok, you if you insist.

So you agree that even an aged Ojemba was once a young kid? :D
Yea but he wasn't "done" at 21 or 22? You gerrit? :roll:

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lolly wrote:
ANC wrote:Ok he is older than Dr Adesabi according to Adesabi. Do you know how old Adesabi was?
Bros, leave matter. You already know the truth. Now you understand my response to Bigpork's post. :biggrin:

It makes no sense. Invited to senior team in 1981 but did not make it. Invited from which club, that should be easy to find out no? Nigeria probably played in 1983 and 1985 u-20 WC, but he was not invited nor played in those tournaments, but wait he was not invited to 1985 U-17 WC either but gets invited and plays in Canada 87 U-17 WC?.

Yes it makes a lot of sense, Nigeria plays him in U-17 tournament 6 years after inviting him to the señor team. Is record keeping that poor in Nigeria?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lolly wrote:
Ok, you if you insist.

:rotf: :rotf: