The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:I pray the news on Luiz Enrique is true. Amin.

WOW! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: one of the worst coaches ever, with Frank De Boer. :lol: :lol: :lol: This fanbase is remarkable! lmao
is he worse than ververveveverde, or whatever that eye dude at Barca calls himself?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
CROWN
Egg
Egg

Post by CROWN »

Everyone keeps mentioning these big name coaches!!
They all have to adjust to the premiership!!
Maybe I am wrong but we should be looking locally
We are mid season, not much room for learning curve!!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
WOW! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: one of the worst coaches ever, with Frank De Boer. :lol: :lol: :lol: This fanbase is remarkable! lmao
A former trophy winning coach of Barca "one of the worst coaches". An ex Spain nation team coach?

I guess we all live in a different world.
Nnai Emeribe has won more trophies than Enrique with clubs that were not even at the level of Enrique's Barca.

Frank RIjkaard was also successful at Barca, why are you not calling for him to be hired? :rotf: :rotf:

Easy to win when you have a prime Messi on your team. Even an aged Messi is still keeping Valverde employed. Have you checked on his performance at Roma and Celta? Abi, Arsenal has a prime Messi we dont know about? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You know what? I wish Enrique on your club! You guys never listen! I warned you about Emery and you were twerking. Now, you are refusing to listen to me again. okay o! :rotf: :rotf:
Shhhhh, so u wanna break hearts here? Y mess with their narrative. Hell someone watched today’s ball game and couldn’t find a chance created by Kevin DB. I’ve grown weary of the same arguments. Thank God college hoops are back on!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

CROWN wrote:Everyone keeps mentioning these big name coaches!!
not all technically :wink:
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

230 pages and 80 million has no goals in the epl :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

is he worse than ververveveverde, or whatever that eye dude at Barca calls himself?
Unfortunately, Valverde is probably the better coach of the two.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal "fans" deserve the season they are having.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I blame AFTV and the !diots that followed those emotional wrecks to attack Wenger. Enjoy your sausages.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

CROWN wrote:Everyone keeps mentioning these big name coaches!!
:thumbs: :clap:
Commonsense ain't as cheap!!! We're talking cats with no EPL experience, possibly poor English speakers - strange reasoning!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nkume wrote:I blame AFTV and the !diots that followed those emotional wrecks to attack Wenger. Enjoy your sausages.
:lol: :lol: :lol: so you just realized that those spammers are the one destroying una pathetic club :lol: :lol: :lol: none entities who are clueless, spending a few pounds on match tickets, thinking they know how to run a football club etc...those spammers chased wenger, those spammers shouted spend money, una carry head spend 80 million on pepe... the bobo looks scared when he comes on, i am very sure the guy wants to bail from that spamming loud swearing club.

Well una never play City yet.... enjoy the season don start.... every team una don evs this season has out shot yall :lol: :lol: :lol:

the worst part yall had a whatsapp meeting to add bigpokey and danfo on una ignore list... today the curses are flying ... una go dey listen to fabu from waffiman , playing yall talkless of that tunisian who chose not to help Club African donate money to save dem club...today yall are still finding it difficult to make top 4, una change manager una spend etc... when top 4 used to be una thing ...keep finding scapegoats...season just start
SuperEagles

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Nkume wrote:I blame AFTV and the !diots that followed those emotional wrecks to attack Wenger. Enjoy your sausages.
:lol: :lol: :lol: so you just realized that those spammers are the one destroying una pathetic club :lol: :lol: :lol: none entities who are clueless, spending a few pounds on match tickets, thinking they know how to run a football club etc...those spammers chased wenger, those spammers shouted spend money, una carry head spend 80 million on pepe... the bobo looks scared when he comes on, i am very sure the guy wants to bail from that spamming loud swearing club.

Well una never play City yet.... enjoy the season don start.... every team una don evs this season has out shot yall :lol: :lol: :lol:

the worst part yall had a whatsapp meeting to add bigpokey and danfo on una ignore list... today the curses are flying ... una go dey listen to fabu from waffiman , playing yall talkless of that tunisian who chose not to help Club African donate money to save dem club...today yall are still finding it difficult to make top 4, una change manager una spend etc... when top 4 used to be una thing ...keep finding scapegoats...season just start
:rotf:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

People, our problem ain't the players. It's the gaffer. Brendan Rodgers came to LCFC after Unai joined us to a weaker squad. look at his results with one of his trusted assts from Celtic, Kolo.
Nothing about our performances & set up points to a makeable argument towards success. He could pick a team of 11 most of us on here want but the way he deploys them shows a total misreading of the EPL.
Our so called board in their romance with optics are deluding themselves if they think the patience AW was granted is a license to prevaricate. This goes beyond what's a certain loss of a top 4 spot, we're looking at important players seeking to abandon ship for more focused projects elsewhere. What's getting clearer is we have a board full of failed clowns - useless in putting out a msg expressing the seriousness of the situation. We're instead hearing some nonsense about Troopz & AFTV - really???
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tolahs wrote:People, our problem ain't the players. It's the gaffer. Brendan Rodgers came to LCFC after Unai joined us to a weaker squad. look at his results with one of his trusted assts from Celtic, Kolo.
Nothing about our performances & set up points to a makeable argument towards success. He could pick a team of 11 most of us on here want but the way he deploys them shows a total misreading of the EPL.
Our so called board in their romance with optics are deluding themselves if they think the patience AW was granted is a license to prevaricate. This goes beyond what's a certain loss of a top 4 spot, we're looking at important players seeking to abandon ship for more focused projects elsewhere. What's getting clearer is we have a board full of failed clowns - useless in putting out a msg expressing the seriousness of the situation. We're instead hearing some nonsense about Troopz & AFTV - really???
it is not the manager, didn't yall go on like a 15 game winning streak...abeg
SuperEagles

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

BTW, Andre Arshavin has a son Arseny who plays for Barcelona juniors. He is 9, and named after a very special somebody.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...it takes all concerned for a club to work well on the pitch.
The players cohesion.
The coaches knowing their stuff.
And of course the management to give all that is needed.
Right now seems Arsenal have players' in-fighting problem.
Look at Machester united, don't be surprised when Pogba return the slide will resume.
At Liverpool, there is love and respect may be reason they clicking.
Remember when Mane and Salah had a little 'beef' on the field, it was quickly doused by the coach.
Stuff like that can create divisions within the players.
Over all you want a tough and even minded leadership in a coach.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:BTW, Andre Arshavin has a son Arseny who plays for Barcelona juniors. He is 9, and named after a very special somebody.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

To be brutally honest, as soon as you feel compelled to publicly back the manager, you admit there is cause for concern.

The talk is Emery has now been given 6 more games. But we know if they had felt it safe to take Mourinho, they would have fired Emery and made Mourinho the Coach. It seems as if the fans had their say and they have listened.

The fans it seems now run the club, they pick the players, I know because the fans at the Emirates sang Ozil's name until he was selected. Emery stopped subbing Lacazette when the fans booed him etc. All around you at Arsenal there is no leadership.

The problem is finance as it always is with Kroenke. Just over £17m was paid in severance pay to Wenger and his staff when they were relieved of their duties. If Emery is fired, they will pay him another £6m for early contract termination. That will be a total of £23m for their incompetence. If they want a manager in a job, they will have to pay up to get him out of his contract, then pay up for a other contract. They don't fancy spending money, so they are sticking. The whole thing is just ridiculous

The club now has no leadership. Josh Kroenke is in America and everything is on hold until he decides. The fans will decide for him on Emery.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Waffiman wrote:To be brutally honest, as soon as you feel compelled to publicly back the manager, you admit there is cause for concern.

The talk is Emery has now been given 6 more games. But we know if they had felt it safe to take Mourinho, they would have fired Emery and made Mourinho the Coach. It seems as if the fans had their say and they have listened.

The fans it seems now run the club, they pick the players, I know because the fans at the Emirates sang Ozil's name until he was selected. Emery stopped subbing Lacazette when the fans booed him etc. All around you at Arsenal there is no leadership.

The problem is finance as it always is with Kroenke. Just over £17m was paid in severance pay to Wenger and his staff when they were relieved of their duties. If Emery is fired, they will pay him another £6m for early contract termination. That will be a total of £23m for their incompetence. If they want a manager in a job, they will have to pay up to get him out of his contract, then pay up for a other contract. They don't fancy spending money, so they are sticking. The whole thing is just ridiculous

The club now has no leadership. Josh Kroenke is in America and everything is on hold until he decides. The fans will decide for him on Emery.
I agree with you though that the team needs a Mourinho type coach to whip it to shape. But Arsenal fans won’t settle for 1-0 wins.
At least not until they get to break point level. As long as they continue to be 5th and 6th in EPL. They will be ok. Ambition left this club when Fabregas and Van Persia left.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote:
Waffiman wrote:To be brutally honest, as soon as you feel compelled to publicly back the manager, you admit there is cause for concern.

I agree with you though that the team needs a Mourinho type coach to whip it to shape. But Arsenal fans won’t settle for 1-0 wins.
At least not until they get to break point level. As long as they continue to be 5th and 6th in EPL. They will be ok. Ambition left this club when Fabregas and Van Persia left.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
tolahs wrote:People, our problem ain't the players. It's the gaffer. Brendan Rodgers came to LCFC after Unai joined us to a weaker squad. look at his results with one of his trusted assts from Celtic, Kolo.
it is not the manager, didn't yall go on like a 15 game winning streak...abeg
Yes 22 matches or so. Even in the midst of the run some of us were bold enough to raise an alarm about Emery. We were called names. The pointers were there for anyone who cared to look deep. But euphoria of AW leaving blinding most Arsenal fans. Now the euphoria has subsided and the scales fallen and fans are now see what we talked about then.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

furiously frank wrote:

No bro we don't need MouriNoise or a MouriNoise. He is anti what Arsenal is all about.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

The sad thing is Emery has got the tools to make hay with this team. If only he could swallow whatever is disturbing him and put his head down and get to work. Serious work. He simply needs to tweak this team around a lil and the team is off shooting. He needs to play to the strength of the team rather than the weakness of the team.

This is a team loaded to attack. And attack it must. Emery simply needs to unleash this team. Like i said earlier this will be my starting team home and away:

==========================Leno============================

Bells================Musti===========Holding================Tiern

===================Luiz============Torreirra==================

Pepe======================Ozil===========================Auba

=========================Laca==============================

With this lineup and the following on the bench:

1. Chambers
2. Kola
3. Guendo
4. Willock
5. Saka

He can deploy the team with 1 or 2 changes to any formation that tickles his fancies either 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 depending on the tempo of the game. But the driving factor should be the team playing to it's strength with simple one-touch attacking play.