Chidera Ejuke watch

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chidera Ejuke watch

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/dutc ... op-scorers

This boy certainly deserves his own thread, he's currently tied as No 9 goal scorer in the Dutch div 1 . He's a true and true Nigerian style winger that scores, passes well and has the potential to be a real class player. No he wasn't born in London and never played for QPR or Twiggenham but this boy is doing it on the grass green every week.

Imho, i think he's a prime candidate to be converted into AM in the future. Imagine Chidera, Osihmen, chukwueze and Iwobi running at a defence on the counter, Na yawa be dat.

Lets give it up to our very own Chidera Ejuke . We don't even have to beg him to play for us. We stacked yo! :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Chidera Ejuke watch

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/dutc ... op-scorers

This boy certainly deserves his own thread, he's currently tied as No 9 goal scorer in the Dutch div 1 . He's a true and true Nigerian style winger that scores, passes well and has the potential to be a real class player. No he wasn't born in London and never played for QPR or Twiggenham but this boy is doing it on the grass green every week.

Imho, i think he's a prime candidate to be converted into AM in the future. Imagine Chidera, Osihmen, chukwueze and Iwobi running at a defence on the counter, Na yawa be dat.

Lets give it up to our very own Chidera Ejuke . We don't even have to beg him to play for us. We stacked yo! :thumb:
Ejike not Ejuke, but correct post sha :taunt:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

i believe with our abundance of wide attacking players and lack of AM's we do need to convert some of these players.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/dutc ... op-scorers

1. Ejike is already on the national radar. His club refused to release him
2. Seems like if he was born in London, you would automatically de-recognise his talent.
3. As you rightly suggest, more options in the AM role is what we need but despite growing up with 'Iniesta' as his nickname, I am not sure he is one such option.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

[/video]

[/video]
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:

2. Seems like if he was born in London, you would automatically de-recognise his talent.
3. As you rightly suggest, more options in the AM role is what we need but despite growing up with 'Iniesta' as his nickname, I am not sure he is one such option.
You are not sure because you are a coach , scout or just one no face internet poster ?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

You are not sure because you are a coach , scout or just one no face internet poster ?
Heyssssss!
Sharrap diya.
The subtleties of the English language are lost on your informally miseducated a$$$$. :idea:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ why do you turn to Voltron when it come to UK born players? Why are you so emotionally invested in such ? You get so defensive
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ why do you turn to Voltron when it come to UK born players? Why are you so emotionally invested in such ? You get so defensive
It's trully sad!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ why do you turn to Voltron when it come to UK born players? Why are you so emotionally invested in such ? You get so defensive
Maybe because you turn to Drogon the moment a foreign born Nigerian footballer's name is called?

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You're a proper cvnt :tic: you want us to give ut up for him 'cos it's you making a play for him. If it had ben someone else, you'd label the boy as "useless"
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He looks like a very promising player. Has an eye for goal and is a good dribbler. He does look more like a winger than an AM. He has played one or two games in the AM position for his club this season, but has looked more natural on the wings.

Not sure if he will make a good AM. Since we have so few AMs we will probabaly have to convert a wide forward or CM. Even Eze and Ejaria who have been touted as AM options, don't play that position every week for their clubs.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Chidera Ejike's 2 goal performance over this weekend
[/video]
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Cyril Dessers watch

Post by Otitokoro »

Posting Cyril's hattrick also this weekend. He seems to have hit a rich vein of form for his club.
One to keep an eye on as an option upfront (vs. the poor Onuachu)
[/video]
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Otitokoro wrote:Posting Cyril's hattrick also this weekend. He seems to have hit a rich vein of form for his club.
[/video]
Who is Cyril? Fifa should pass a law that if you've never been to a country you can't play for that country. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Kongi
They called me an agent when I started shrining the boy right from Norway.

They did same with Aribo, Azeez etc
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Cyriel dessers is a name that's never mentioned here or in any Nigerian sports media... but I just found out the lad is currently topping the goal chart in the Dutch league right now... and was even more surprised to learn he's of Nigerian heritage.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:Cyriel dessers is a name that's never mentioned here or in any Nigerian sports media... but I just found out the lad is currently topping the goal chart in the Dutch league right now... and was even more surprised to learn he's of Nigerian heritage.
He has actually been mentioned here a good number of times.
I might be wrong but he's another one of those players that haven't quite made up their minds on where they wanna go, though it is alleged that at one point he has said he'd like to play for Naija....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=282643&p=5084109
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284297
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284546
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Tobi17 wrote:Cyriel dessers is a name that's never mentioned here or in any Nigerian sports media... but I just found out the lad is currently topping the goal chart in the Dutch league right now... and was even more surprised to learn he's of Nigerian heritage.
He wwas mentioned heavily here by me. in the last 2 seasons at Utrecht, he started well but by midseason was back on bench.

This season he seems to be doing very well. Very strong player too.

he's mum is Nigeria and Dad Belgian.

He;s commited his future to the SE but if Belgium comes calling, he would dump SE instantly.

I have a Belgian Dad but my heart is with Eagles

https://punchng.com/i-have-a-belgian-da ... s-dessers/
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
He wwas mentioned heavily here by me. in the last 2 seasons at Utrecht, he started well but by midseason was back on bench.

This season he seems to be doing very well. Very strong player too.

he's mum is Nigeria and Dad Belgian.

He;s commited his future to the SE but if Belgium comes calling, he would dump SE instantly.

I have a Belgian Dad but my heart is with Eagles

https://punchng.com/i-have-a-belgian-da ... s-dessers/
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks for this, Chairman.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Posting Cyril's hattrick also this weekend. He seems to have hit a rich vein of form for his club.
[/video]
Who is Cyril? Fifa should pass a law that if you've never been to a country you can't play for that country. :roll:
His real name is Cyril Ajasa
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
[/video]
His real name is Cyril Ajasa
Real name or do you mean full name?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!