BABA rohr you're too much

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
BABA rohr you're too much

Post by john12 »

u20 fail
u23 fail
women fail

these criminals forgot where SE was prior to his hiring? failure to qualify for 2 back to back ANC. if dem born NFF well make dem sack am na.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: BABA rohr you're too much

Post by john12 »

criminals want a local coach for SE so they can influence Selections
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

john12 wrote: U17 fail
u20 fail
u23 fail
CHAN fail
women fail

these criminals forgot where SE was prior to his hiring? failure to qualify for 2 back to back ANC. if dem born NFF well make dem sack am na.
Fixed.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

chai 5 tournaments and 5 failure to qualify all with local coaches and they want to sack rohr for meeting his goal for another local coach?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

How many top class Nigerian coaches if any are even left? Kai... the sad state of our football at all levels.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

niggghaa you're part of the Anti-rohr bro. you also wanted him out like these criminals
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:niggghaa you're part of the Anti-rohr bro. you also wanted him out like these criminals
Rohr is a crap coach, only reason I'm still tolerating him is because there's no better option out there for now...law of averages :taunt:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

All I know is Nigerians are never easy to work with, they are like crabs in barrel always pulling you back down but they can’t do such to non Nigerians so they just cry even when results are better than they’ve been in last decade (non qualification to Afcons should be sacrilegious)!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A crap coach that got your team failing to qualify for back to back ANC and got 3rd place in his first try. he also Qualified for world cup effortlessly. dont worry you will soon get what you're asking for
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Yep. The SE is probably our only team right now using players fully based on merit.

With the failures we've seen in all our other teams, it is safe to say the SE would have been struggling too had the coach been local.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

The difference is clear
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Robotnik wrote:The difference is clear
Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

oh now 1 criminal is claiming salary as the difference? keep being DELUSIONAL
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:oh now 1 criminal is claiming salary as the difference? keep being DELUSIONAL

Are those players the best Nigeria can offer in that age grade? Are clubs in EPL, for example, likely to release players for this tournament? Fact, an intelligent child with rich parents is likely to do better in school compared to another child who works part-time to support parents. These coaches did not get the same level of support made available to Rohr, FACT.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

ANC wrote:
john12 wrote:oh now 1 criminal is claiming salary as the difference? keep being DELUSIONAL

Are those players the best Nigeria can offer in that age grade? Are clubs in EPL, for example, likely to release players for this tournament? Fact, an intelligent child with rich parents is likely to do better in school compared to another child who works part-time to support parents. These coaches did not get the same level of support made available to Rohr, FACT.
You don't know for a fact if Rohr is getting better support. The man is saying he hasn't been paid for many months. I keep telling you guys that the NFF cannot magically become what they're not because they hired a foreign coach. The same inefficiencies are still there in their dealings with the foreign coach.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

john12 wrote:u20 fail
u23 fail
women fail

We probably would have failed to qualify for the World cup, the AFCON, or both if NOT for coach Rohr. At least under Rohr, ONLY players who merit calls are called.

No favoritism, nepotism, agentism, bribery and et al.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote:
Yeah the difference clear alright. One coach has unlimited access to the talent the nation offers and have the authority to call anyone to camp regardless professional teaml/league the player plays. The same coach is the highest paid employee in the continent. Why wont this coach produce?
What? Are you saying Coach Rohr is the highest paid coach in the continent? Are you sure of that? Please provide the DATA because based on what I read here in the CE, Rohr is NOT the highest paid in the continent of Africa
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

odas na you dey follow criminal dey argue. there's no Honor or Truth in criminals
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas wrote:
ANC wrote:
What? Are you saying Coach Rohr is the highest paid coach in the continent? Are you sure of that? Please provide the DATA because based on what I read here in the CE, Rohr is NOT the highest paid in the continent of Africa
Asking ANC for data is like asking a dog for his phone number. na waste of time. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Odas wrote:
ANC wrote:
Asking ANC for data is like asking a dog for his phone number. na waste of time. :laugh:

No wonder, Who in the right mind would ask a dog for a number?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:
john12 wrote:u20 fail
u23 fail
women fail

We probably would have failed to qualify for the World cup, the AFCON, or both if NOT for coach Rohr. At least under Rohr, ONLY players who merit calls are called.

No favoritism, nepotism, agentism, bribery and et al.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm loving that word.
Odas, permission to plagiarise please?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
Wey di salary nah? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if we are now making excuses for failure, lets not undervalue or downplay our relative successes just because our 'enemies' are winning the evidence-based argument. :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:
ANC wrote:
I might be wrong but I think the salaries of coaches at AFCON were published at some point. I don't remember the details or whether he was the highest paid or not.

I don't even think its relevant tbh