Wenger appointed FIFA global head of development

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Wenger appointed FIFA global head of development

Post by Comrade Machel »

Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wenger appointed FIFA global head of development

Post by kajifu »

Samora Machel wrote:Good for him

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50404854
The legend :clap: :clap: hope one day he run fifa.The guy who change English football and pave ways for small boys like Klopp and Pep.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

kajifu wrote:

The legend :clap: :clap: hope one day he run fifa.The guy who change English football and pave ways for small boys like Klopp and Pep.
No let Zee catch you oh! :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Should bode well for Zelalem.

Perfect role for Igwe, was worried Bayern would be the big club with grand expectations, that would pickle his pastry.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
kajifu wrote:

No let Zee catch you oh! :woot:
Oga Zee knows Wenger na papa for Klop and Pep
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

A good semi retirement gig. I wish he had left Arsenal sooner and saved us the heartache of a protracted transition to wherever.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

cchinukw wrote:A good semi retirement gig. I wish he had left Arsenal sooner and saved us the heartache of a protracted transition to wherever.
I expected you to show up with your usual "I wish he'd left earlier."

He's left and what have you done since then? Stay there and be wishing he'd left earlier instead of giving the man his due respect. When you finish, go back to your club and tell us your next wish.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cally wrote:
cchinukw wrote:A good semi retirement gig. I wish he had left Arsenal sooner and saved us the heartache of a protracted transition to wherever.

He's left and what have you done since then? Stay there and be wishing he'd left earlier instead of giving the man his due respect. When you finish, go back to your club and tell us your next wish.
It should have been obvious to all but the swindled of heart that he was done ages ago.

Since he left did any top club come calling? If not why?

We all knew he had lost the passion for the dugout and was more of a corporate man. But mba...my Arsenal bredren still thought that like Lazarus his career would rise from the dead.

I had always known that Arsenal needed major root and branch surgery. He was just one plank of a hydra headed systemic problem.

The major issue is the club owner. My argument about Wenger is that by him staying on as long as he did without succession planning, he was complicit in the decay that set in after his and the club's glory years. What is so hard to grasp?

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:

It should have been obvious to all but the swindled of heart that he was done ages ago.

We all knew he had lost the passion for the dugout and was more of a corporate man. But mba...my Arsenal bredren still thought that like Lazarus his career would rise from the dead.

I had always known that Arsenal needed major root and branch surgery. He was just one plank of a hydra headed systemic problem.

The major issue is the club owner. My argument about Wenger is that by him staying on as long as he did without succession planning, he was complicit in the decay that set in after his and the club's glory years. What is so hard to grasp?
My brother you should know better.People will attack you for saying anything about Wenger that they don't like to hear.Telling them Wenger over stay to them is a crime,even though Wenger himself has admit he over stay.If Wenger was not force out, they will still want him continue...
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:

All your imagination. No one knows whether top clubs have come calling or not. You also cannot possibly tell that he had lost his passion for the dugout. All your feelings that you've chosen to present as facts.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cally wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:

All your imagination. No one knows whether top clubs have come calling or not. You also cannot possibly tell that he had lost his passion for the dugout. All your feelings that you've chosen to present as facts.
Not feelings. If he was so hot, top clubs would have come calling.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:

He reject all top clubs and went to fifa,Wenger is washed up not something i like to say,any well run big club will not touch him.Though i will take him than Barca current coach.Messi can cover for our oga
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:

He reject all top clubs and went to fifa,Wenger is washed up not something i like to say,any well run big club will not touch him.Though i will take him than Barca current coach.Messi can cover for our oga
He rejected top clubs? Pray which serious offer did he reject?

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
kajifu wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cally wrote:

He rejected top clubs? Pray which serious offer did he reject?
West Ham,Everton,Bayern etc.
Wenger remain the real d eal,seriously it was shocking if he was trying t o even go into coaching again,national team coaching will fit him not club coaching doing it day to d ay