Ndidi should not jeopordise his career by joining a mid team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ndidi should not jeopordise his career by joining a mid team

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Arsenal urged to buy Ndidi during the January transfer window to save their flagging season - See more at: https://bit.ly/37kHLgF

If you ask me, moving from Leicester to Arsenal is a backward step for Wilfred Ndidi as he is more likely to win silverware with the Foxes than the Gunners. Leicester have recently won the league, whereas Arsenal have not done so in 15 years and are unlikely to do so over the next 15 years.

My advice to Ndidi would be to finish the season at Leicester and help them clinch a Champions League spot. If he does that and continues to sparkle as we have seen so far, the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc will come knocking.

Joe Aribo should keep improving too, so he can probably replace Ndidi at Leicester. As per Arsenal, we can let them have Oghene Etebo or Ramon Azeez.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi should not jeopordise his career by joining a mid

Post by deanotito »

I thought prior to the season's start, Arsenal should have broken the bank to buy him. It was a no-brainer. Now, I can see a lot of people saying Leicester is probably legitimately at Arsenal's 'big club' level now, with an upward trajectory, while Arsenal's is downward.

Right now, I think Ndidi should restrict himself to moves to Juve, Barca, RM, Liverpool, Bayern. I don't think he will work in Man City, so I won't include them...and I don't trust Pep to mess with the guy.

But make no bones about it, if Arsenal buys him in January, they will finish top 4 again. Arsenal is actually a pretty good team offensively. What they lack is all defensive. And their indecisiveness at the back has now started to affect them up front…along with their confidence. They need a person like Ndidi that can assure them that they’re solid back there. I mean, Ozil, Auba and Lacazette can do some serious damage.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The only club he should consider is athletico
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The only club he should consider is athletico
And you’ll pay him right?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

No. He won’t stand out.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Athletico already have Thomas Partey, Ndidi will most likely move to arsenal or Spurs.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This dunce again. There is no club like that. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:Athletico already have Thomas Partey, Ndidi will most likely move to arsenal or Spurs.
Dear Number Brother, Thomas Partey does not play for Athletico. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Athletico already have Thomas Partey, Ndidi will most likely move to arsenal or Spurs.
Dear Number Brother, Thomas Partey does not play for Athletico. :oops:
Atletico madrid? Abi I dey another planet.

Oh I get it now :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
This dunce again. There is no club like that. smh
Doing spell check on CE is a dead giveaway that you have no life. Are you seriously patrolling the spelling of Atletico v Athletico? Which one are you Spanish or English? Who in your village speaks Spanish or English? Typical brainless African twat patrolling someone else's language. Ko ni da fun eran di ran e! :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

kongi when someone publicly compares his national team coach to Nazi/Hitler because he loathes their football philosophy thats all you should know of how despicable and the mental health status of that Individual. some people do not need a Response because by responding, You're falling into their attention-seeking trap
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

His not leaving Leicester.
People need to get it into their heads that Leicester is a top tier EPL team, thanks to him.

If he does leave Leicester one day, it will be to another top tier European team, not Arsenal.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

charlie wrote:His not leaving Leicester.
People need to get it into their heads that Leicester is a top tier EPL team, thanks to him.

If he does leave Leicester one day, it will be to another top tier European team, not Arsenal.
KPOM
Leicester are on a roll and you kinda sense they have secret desires of repeating what they did 3 years ago.
Everyone's favourite second team. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

At the moment, Leicester are two classes above Arsenal. I would be happy with Aribo, Etebo or Azeez going to the Emirates though.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ndidi is not a player to be sold mid season!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Exactly. Why would he leave Leceister to go to Arsenal? I can't think of any real footballing reason.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ndidi will be perfect signing for Arsenal. One of the most popular clubs in the world. Current form is 7th. But Arsenal is a higher profile team than Leicester: @Ayo Akinfe:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

ohenhen1 wrote:Ndidi will be perfect signing for Arsenal. One of the most popular clubs in the world. Current form is 7th. But Arsenal is a higher profile team than Leicester: @Ayo Akinfe:
On current form, Leicester will beat Arsenal any day, any time, anywhere the two teams meet on the planet. Leicester is Champions league bound, while Arsenal is a mid table team.

I heard that the Arsenal board decided to sack Emery in a bid to reverse the situation but alas, VAR overturned their decision!
rdokoye
Egg
Egg

Post by rdokoye »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Ndidi will be perfect signing for Arsenal. One of the most popular clubs in the world. Current form is 7th. But Arsenal is a higher profile team than Leicester: @Ayo Akinfe:
On current form, Leicester will beat Arsenal any day, any time, anywhere the two teams meet on the planet. Leicester is Champions league bound, while Arsenal is a mid table team.

I heard that the Arsenal board decided to sack Emery in a bid to reverse the situation but alas, VAR overturned their decision!
Remove Ndidi from that Leicester squad, and it's a much closer game. Put Ndidi on Arsenal and I'm going with Arsenal to beat Leicester.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Rubbish! At present time Arsenal are a confused club. I wouldn't wish that on any of our players, let alone Ndidi.