This is the Best SE I have seen since 1994

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: This is the Best SE I have seen since 1994

Post by john12 »

only on CE will people make Bold face LIES then Deny the inception of those lies like there isn't Any proof instead of admitting guilt or better yet, they will RUNAWAY like Osondu
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
But that aside, you should be the last person to complain about trying to "destroy a person's name" the way you shouted lies from the rooftops about Enyeama during the build up to the World Cup. :idea:
List the lies I shouted against Enyeama. All I said was that I HAVE DECIDED THAT he will never play for Nigeria again, and I was right! As you can see, the c**t has never played for Nigeria since I made that statement.
Chai! Danfo driver...
You really want me to derail the thread by digging up the post I made many months ago listing all your quotes which you conveniently didn't see... or simply ignored?
Quotes full of big-big lies!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let's let sleeping dogs lie.
Besides, today na my pikin's baiday and I nor get time for your wahala today.
Maybe tomorrow. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
But that aside, you should be the last person to complain about trying to "destroy a person's name" the way you shouted lies from the rooftops about Enyeama during the build up to the World Cup. :idea:
List the lies I shouted against Enyeama. All I said was that I HAVE DECIDED THAT he will never play for Nigeria again, and I was right! As you can see, the c**t has never played for Nigeria since I made that statement.
Chai! Danfo driver...
You really want me to derail the thread by digging up the post I made many months ago listing all your quotes which you conveniently didn't see... or simply ignored?

Dig am!! :rotf: :rotf: Anything I have said about Enyeama, his okra, his cybereaglwa cronies and Ikot Ekpene are all true!

I restate, enyeama will never stain our jersey again! Ever! Do you want to bet against that?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Chai! Danfo driver...

Dig am!! :rotf: :rotf: Anything I have said about Enyeama, his okra, his cybereaglwa cronies and Ikot Ekpene are all true!

I restate, enyeama will never stain our jersey again! Ever! Do you want to bet against that?
That's not what I'm accusing you of.
Don't change the argument my friend.
Nice try though. :D
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

ENYEAMA already RETIRED in 2015 and neither you nor your DELUSIONS can change it. I have so many statements online from enyeama admitting his retirement since 2015.

pele will never play for brazil again and nothing you say can change it. make una hail me for that proclamation
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Chai! Danfo driver...

That's not what I'm accusing you of.
Don't change the argument my friend.
Nice try though. :D
Dig am!! I am ready to stand by anything I said against the despicable person who tried to ruin my team and enjoy where he did not plant!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

no need even talking Dr just ignore am
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote:FACT: SE has never been this good on the road or even in any AFrican qualifiers period since 1994.

and people are complaining. SMH it is obvious what is going on here and it is downright shameful.
Facts checked:
Nigeria was the first country to qualify for France´98 after the host country France. Nigeria lost the last match against Guinea after qualification had been secured.
1 Match lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_FIFA ... inal_round

2002 WC.

SE lost 2 matches and drew 1 match. If memory serves me right, Amodu Shuaibu was drafted to secured qualifiation, after the coach Jo was sacked mid way through the qualifiers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FIFA ... inal_Round

2006 WC. DNQ

SE lost 1 match and drew 3 matches. Angola who secured qualification had the same amount of points as Nigeria. Angola qualified based on away goal rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIFA ... cond_Round

2010 WC.

SE didn´t lose a match, drew 3 matches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA ... hird_Round

2014 WC.

Second round: Drew 3 matches and didn´t lose any match.

Third Round: won both legs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA ... cond_Round

WC qualifiers 2002 - 2014. SE lost 4 matches.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Gotti wrote:
deanotito wrote:Damunk, as far as CE goes, I consider you a bro...so I go restrain myself. Go to page 3 and read my first comment. I only refer to the reaction to this match, which in my opinion was a disjointed performance.

I think Rohr has been good for the Eagles, has succeeded and deserves a contract renewal. But to come away from this match thinking we have arrived? That’s lunacy

The most successful Eagles coaches have won a medal at the ANC and gotten eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round of the WC, with the exception of 1998 and 2010, often gallantly. Rohr has done the same. He is definitely the most mature Eagles coach I have seen, and he had succeeded. But I am beyond that. I want WC quarter finals or semis. That team play against Lesotho is not quarter/semi final quality
Correction, won GOLD medal and made 2d round of WC...
Let's not begin to surreptitiously LOWER the bar for a WOWO pass. 8-)
Gotti, our resident Keshi Voltron :D . I hate debating Stephen Keshi specifically cause it always leads me to say things I think are harsh.

Let’s leave it there. This thread will go off the rails...it started off the rails and we would only derail it some more if we start the Keshi debate.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Tobi17 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
deanotito wrote:Damunk, as far as CE goes, I consider you a bro...so I go restrain myself. Go to page 3 and read my first comment. I only refer to the reaction to this match, which in my opinion was a disjointed performance.

I think Rohr has been good for the Eagles, has succeeded and deserves a contract renewal. But to come away from this match thinking we have arrived? That’s lunacy

The most successful Eagles coaches have won a medal at the ANC and gotten eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round of the WC, with the exception of 1998 and 2010, often gallantly. Rohr has done the same. He is definitely the most mature Eagles coach I have seen, and he had succeeded. But I am beyond that. I want WC quarter finals or semis. That team play against Lesotho is not quarter/semi final quality
The only time we impressively made the 2d round of the WC was in '94 when we lost to Italy.. in 2014, we were very lucky (albeit in a controversial way considering how badly outplayed by Bosnia ) to make it past Bosnia... I believe that 2018 team played better football, and had more potential than the 2014 team... if only Rohr wasn't too cowardly
In all honesty, the most “wasteful” of all Nigeria’s teams at the WC, IMO, was the 1998 squad. Save for the unfortunate injury to Daniel Amokachi, that was the most World Class team Nigeria has taken to the World Cup....and it’s not even close. That is why I still consider the 2nd round demolition my worst ever SE game. It was 90 minutes of pain for me. I was devastated

On 2014, see my reply to Gotti above :D . I no want Stephen Keshi debate
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

By the way deano, full game dey for YouTube if you’re interested:

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:By the way deano, full game dey for YouTube if you’re interested:

Always knew you were useful for something :thumbs:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Gotti, our resident Keshi Voltron :D . I hate debating Stephen Keshi specifically cause it always leads me to say things I think are harsh.

Let’s leave it there. This thread will go off the rails...it started off the rails and we would only derail it some more if we start the Keshi debate.
Same here.
Next thing some boneheads will start accusing you of denigrating him and local coaches.
I try to stay clear of falling into that trap and just let the Rohr haters be cos you can't win such an argument without comparing records.
Its possible to love both Rohr and Keshi. Its not 'either, or'.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:

Always knew you were useful for something :thumbs:
I call your name? Stay clear of my link :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Eagus in 2019 - 14 games played, 9 wins, 3 draws, 22 goals scored, 14 conceded. We really need to work on our defending kai! Averaging giving up at least a goal a game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5FJmvunxW2 ... 0zlvridx58
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:Eagus in 2019 - 14 games played, 9 wins, 3 draws, 22 goals scored, 14 conceded. We really need to work on our defending kai! Averaging giving up at least a goal a game.

what about the loss to Senegal, draw vs Uganda... that info is wrong
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Eagus in 2019 - 14 games played, 9 wins, 3 draws, 22 goals scored, 14 conceded. We really need to work on our defending kai! Averaging giving up at least a goal a game.

If they excluded the friendlies all together including the one we didn’t win I’ll understand the point as we only lost 1 competitive game this year!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

If they excluded the friendlies all together including the one we didn’t win I’ll understand the point as we only lost 1 competitive game this year!
cartoon plus algeria, 2 games
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The impression was that Rohr had built an excellent defensive organisation, formation and unit :laugh: The defenders are still learning :biggrin:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

cartoon plus algeria, 2 games
That would be fair as it actually happened!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

deanotito wrote:Gotti, our resident Keshi Voltron :D . I hate debating Stephen Keshi specifically cause it always leads me to say things I think are harsh.

Damunk wrote:Same here.
Next thing some boneheads will start accusing you of denigrating him and local coaches.
I try to stay clear of falling into that trap and just let the Rohr haters be cos you can't win such an argument without comparing records.
What exactly is there to “debate”? :blink:

It is FACTUAL REALITY not subject to debate that (to quote DEANOTITO verbatim) the “MOST successful Eagles coaches” (emphasis added) would be by definition the MOST successful the team has been - winning AFCON and reaching the Round of 16 at the WC finals. Therefore, in what RATIONAL (emphasis again) version of reality would that even be up for debate?

If the subject matter were simply “successful Eagles coaches” there could be leeway for SUBJECTIVE opinion and “debate”, but the “MOST successful SE coaches” is a substantively OBJECTIVE posit, of which only Westerhoff and Keshi fit the bill. Nonetheless, that both of you thought my post refers solely to Keshi sadly betrays the WOWO premise underlying the post. SMH
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Thank you Mace. Just did. And even more than before, I think the people that started and are promoting this thread probably didn't watch the game with a clear head. Wasnt a clean performance at all, and we were given 2 BIG breaks by the referee that were quite frankly, confusing. The only place I changed my mind was on Aribo. He didn't play quite as badly as I had previously thought. He was actually pretty decent.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
deanotito wrote:Gotti, our resident Keshi Voltron :D . I hate debating Stephen Keshi specifically cause it always leads me to say things I think are harsh.

Damunk wrote:Same here.
What exactly is there to “debate”? :blink:

It is FACTUAL REALITY not subject to debate that (to quote DEANOTITO verbatim) the “MOST successful Eagles coaches” (emphasis added) would be by definition the MOST successful the team has been - winning AFCON and reaching the Round of 16 at the WC finals. Therefore, in what RATIONAL (emphasis again) version of reality would that even be up for debate?

If the subject matter were simply “successful Eagles coaches” there could be leeway for SUBJECTIVE opinion and “debate”, but the “MOST successful SE coaches” is a substantively OBJECTIVE posit, of which only Westerhoff and Keshi fit the bill. Nonetheless, that both of you thought my post refers solely to Keshi sadly betrays the WOWO premise underlying the post. SMH
>
Who was referring to your post?
You sef.
You can get a little too prickly a little too often.
That YOU thought my comment referred to YOU smacks of paranoia! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: