Pochettino Sacked

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pochettino Sacked

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

All those Arsenal Fan TV folks making mouth against Mourinho and his potential hiring at Arsenal....your nightmare just came true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that guy always saying "you hear me man, blod" go cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:I am so looking forward to MauriNoise 2nd season at Spuds. That's when the fireworks begin. If ever there was a marriage destined to fail, this is IT. Levy and JM in the same room? SMH.

Good thing though JM is off Arsenal radar whenever it decides to fire Unai. Good riddance.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Both men have been personal friends for more than a decade. They have been in the same room on countless occassions.

What Mourinho is going to do to Arsenal is beyond any pain you have ever seen! That you can count on! :D :lol: :lol:

Already danfo driver is now an ITK for Spuds!

Next he'll be lecturing the following on the history of and goings on at spuds:

- the vacuous cristao
- the cluless pajimoh
- the fickle toyin whateverthefvcknumber
- the anywherebelleface IAG

The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
The wheels on the bus go round and round
All through the town
The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish
All through the town
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Danfo I beg I think it is time to do the needful. Wetin we go need to take beg you? Kolanuts or Ashawo? :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ohenhen1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Pochettino is better than Borinhno. Borinho is a washed up coach that failed at Man utd.

Arsenal should make a move for Pochettino
Pochettino is better than Mourinho? Based on? Trophies? Wins? Tactics?

Man U last trophy was under which manager? Pochettino's trophy count is?
Based on current performance, not past glory.
And this current performance is..... Damn this man, it is not by force to talk you know? Just mention the current performance and what it achieved...
Pochetino didn't get any signings last year, still led spurs to the Cl final, that was an incredible coaching job. Yes he has a bad start to the season. Wasn't given enough time and support to address the problems at Spurs. Maurinhno is a hack, past tense coach that will eventually fight his players and demand major amount of money for transfers.
Lol. Just let it all hang out. Not long ago Tottenham fans felt exactly as you feel but look at them now hugging and sucking up to Uncle Mou. Don't worry, he will come to save Arsenal after he's done with Spurs and no doubt you will then become his number #1 fans like Cristao, PaJimoh, IAG and others who've shamelessly made an about turn after decades of hating Jose :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Robbynice wrote:Danfo I beg I think it is time to do the needful. Wetin we go need to take beg you? Kolanuts or Ashawo? :D
the latter :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: If you give am kolanut, he will have to break and share with Waffi :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kai, assanal go suffer for April... :lol: and spurs just dey 3 points behind the spammers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:

You really have to start putting respect on my name. I am an ITK for football. Mention any club in the world, and I will give you full analysis of their history, as well as their yearly plan.

But to be fair, you are the football scholar with scholarship. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:Danfo I beg I think it is time to do the needful. Wetin we go need to take beg you? Kolanuts or Ashawo? :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oga Babs oooo!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
the latter :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: If you give am kolanut, he will have to break and share with Waffi :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
how about Ashawo wey fit break kola nut while on duty? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:

You really have to start putting respect on my name. I am an ITK for football. Mention any club in the world, and I will give you full analysis of their history, as well as their yearly plan.

But to be fair, you are the football scholar with scholarship. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Spuds ITK!

Who would've thunk it!!! :lol: :lol:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:

Spuds ITK!

Who would've thunk it!!! :lol: :lol:

Football Scholar with Scholarship! No one thunked it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Borinhno said he wants to work with academy players.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
how about Ashawo wey fit break kola nut while on duty? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote: :atc: :atc: :atc:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Pochettino is better than Borinhno. Borinho is a washed up coach that failed at Man utd.

Arsenal should make a move for Pochettino
Pochettino is better than Mourinho? Based on? Trophies? Wins? Tactics?

Man U last trophy was under which manager? Pochettino's trophy count is?
Based on current performance, not past glory.
And this current performance is..... Damn this man, it is not by force to talk you know? Just mention the current performance and what it achieved...
Pochetino didn't get any signings last year, still led spurs to the Cl final, that was an incredible coaching job. Yes he has a bad start to the season. Wasn't given enough time and support to address the problems at Spurs. Maurinhno is a hack, past tense coach that will eventually fight his players and demand major amount of money for transfers.
Lol. Just let it all hang out. Not long ago Tottenham fans felt exactly as you feel but look at them now hugging and sucking up to Uncle Mou. Don't worry, he will come to save Arsenal after he's done with Spurs and no doubt you will then become his number #1 fans like Cristao, PaJimoh, IAG and others who've shamelessly made an about turn after decades of hating Jose :rotf:
Keep trying to rewrite history. Decades of hating Jose? Hate Chelsea perhaps. Definitely!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The week continues to go from bad to worse for the Village Literature Teacher, the Council Flat Dweller and the Fat China coach's lover. :rotf: :rotf: While the three of them will never see 2 million in their collective lives, Mourinho go just pocket am, like sey na chewing gum. :lol: :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -four.html
Jose Mourinho will earn an extra £2million bonus if his new side Tottenham Hotspur can reach the top four in the Premier League this season, according to The Sun.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:The week continues to go from bad to worse for the Village Literature Teacher, the Council Flat Dweller and the Fat China coach's lover. :rotf: :rotf: While the three of them will never see 2 million in their collective lives, Mourinho go just pocket am, like sey na chewing gum. :lol: :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -four.html
Jose Mourinho will earn an extra £2million bonus if his new side Tottenham Hotspur can reach the top four in the Premier League this season, according to The Sun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Where is CIC Old Ashawo 10 kobo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Waiting for Mourinho to lose?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:Where is CIC Old Ashawo 10 kobo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Waiting for Mourinho to lose?