The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Molue Conductor »

Torreira fantastic in DM against Argentina
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

When is assnal playing spurs :rotf: Jose is back
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:When is assnal playing spurs :rotf: Jose is back
Dude what do you profit by laughing at beloved?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Nkume wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Nkume wrote:Toto have sacked their greatest coach Ever, who by the way won nothing. Nada. Ziltch! Yet Arsenal fans were calling for the head of their greatest coach after 3 trophies in 4 years.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Enjoy your sausages.

Nkume has officially switched to Arsenal women.
Leicester in that same period you wax lyrical about won a PL and are erm punching for it again. :D
And we finished 2nd that year and beat them twice. This is not to take anything from Leicester's fantastic EPL win. It was an amazing run.

We still won 3 trophies (6 if you are like Mourinhoe and count community shields).

This debate is pointless. Why must you people insist on tarnishing Wenger's resume, even after the sh!te that is going on today at Arsenal?
But resource wise, we were supposed to be better tooled than they were. Yet L'Prof couldn't summon enough super powers to enable us win the damn thing.

I agree with you though. For an Arsenal that was a shadow of its former self, any silverware would do as long as we marked the obligatory CL register and collected the dosh while heading for a quick exit.
Leicester had a freak year, So did United, Chelski, and Mumu FC in the other direction. Liverpool was not a contender, and we should be thanking Leicester from preventing Toto from winning it that year. But what did the club do after we came second? The signed on Cech for 10 million the next year?

:mad:

The same club that refused to sign Van Dijk for 12 million but decided to trust stat DNA and sign Mustafi for 35 million.

Wenger is partly culpable because he towed the party line and never raised hell. That is why I ALWAYS maintain that Wenger should have left in 2017 after the FA cup win.
I don't know why you are indirectly disrespecting Wenger without even knowing.How can you bring Wenger to dirty spurs discussion about their sacking manager?
Arsenal is a bigger club than spurs,FA cup is not something we should be bragging for a manager like Wenger.Even if Wenger did not win those 3 FA in 4 years it will not change what he has done for the club.Wenger was well paid,allow to run the club his way,he change the face of the club but recent results mean he over stay his time and was rightly sacked.He could have gone since but as greedy as he was he over stay and was push out.
Leicester sacked their coach that win them their first major trophy first league,Wenger came we have 10 league titles so its not like we a small club that he turn around.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

You couldn’t write a better plot line for future NLDs. The most hated coach by Gooners is now the coach of their most bitter rivals!!! EPL and TV chiefs are popping some real expensive bubbly!! The EPL just became ten times sweeter. La Liga chiefs just started crying even louder as interest in their league wanes even further
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei jose is back, Will assanal make top 4 :D
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal have nothing to worry about: Maurinho is a washed up hack.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal have nothing to worry about: Maurinho is a washed hack.
naaa as much as we may dislike mourinho one thing he knows how to do is win !! I no fear that we have Emery vs Mourinho ... :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc:

Why Toto no keep poch or get Luis enrique :atc: :atc:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
naaa as much as we may dislike mourinho one thing he knows how to do is win !! I no fear that we have Emery vs Mourinho ... :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc:

Why was he fired at Man United?

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Ohen - Please read what I wrote again , its not about why he was fired its that he knows how to win things..

fyi

In May 2016, Mourinho signed a three-year deal as manager of Manchester United. In his first season in charge the club won the Community Shield, the League Cup and the UEFA Europa League.

In his first season he won 3 cups ( 2 pangolo cups and Europa ) ...Abeg wetin Pooch and Emery win for their first seasons ?

Take this to the Bank Toto win win something under this man..and I despise Toto winning anything :(

Dem for keep pooch or hire Enrique
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Ohen - Please read what I wrote again , its not about why he was fired its that he knows how to win things..

fyi

In May 2016, Mourinho signed a three-year deal as manager of Manchester United. In his first season in charge the club won the Community Shield, the League Cup and the UEFA Europa League.

In his first season he won 3 cups ( 2 pangolo cups and Europa ) ...Abeg wetin Pooch and Emery win for their first seasons ?

Take this to the Bank Toto win win something under this man..and I despise Toto winning anything :(

Do you really think even Borinhno can beat Liverpool and Mancity in the EPL? clubs that can outspend and are far better. He is a hack, this is not Chelsea where he can buy his way into tittles. The EPL has changed. Arsenal need to respond with a mega move. If Emery is not the answer, go get a big time coach.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

fyi

Do you really think even Borinhno can beat Liverpool and Mancity in the EPL? clubs that can outspend and are far better. He is a hack, this is not Chelsea where he can buy his way into tittles. The EPL has changed. Arsenal need to respond with a mega move. If Emery is not the answer, go get a big time coach.
My good man,we don't have to do follow follow.Who are the big time coaches available to go get?
What the heck with can beat City and Liverpool in EPL?I mean any team can beat anyone.Spurs is not bottom club,they are a very good team and can beta Pep or Klopp in EPL.City in 4th for a reason so far and if they failed to beat Chelsea come weekend they will be further back
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

We've got players hinting they want out of our club, no one worth the cheapest salt can praise Emery's reign @arsenal yet Gooners out here talking NLD. Spurs looking at prospects of a diminishing revenue stream are being proactive while many of us still talking about club size. LT wants out, Auba & Laca ain't rushing to sign, Hector ready to talk to others - our ship got issues.
Clean your pad b4 you condemn the smell coming from the house next door - just sayin'!!!
Last edited by tolahs on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Xhaka latest comments hardly ideal.

https://arseblog.news/2019/11/xhaka-i-c ... ce=twitter

This dude really needs to get a hold of his emotions.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Emery on Southampton: "Against Man City they played a very good match. First is the respect to them & after is to keep the confidence in our capacity. Thats improving & doing one step more, playing with our characteristic & improving & being efficient individually & collectively"

With that type of comment above you should know a man that is scared and clueless.Please sack this guy and save him from his misery i strongly believe their is a spirit that talk to him in his head. Damaged good.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Xhaka latest comments hardly ideal.

Xhaka is gone, he wanted out in the summer. The club hierarchy plus Emery mismanaged this whole sorry saga.

Oh! One thing that cannot be denied is we are missing his quality in that midfield. You saw how awful we were against Leicester, with Xhaka in that team, we would have been far better. Xhaka will be back for the Southampton game.

Note, the club are using his image to promote harmony amongst the fans and harmony at the club for this game. It shows you how pathetic those running the club really are. When you look at what is going on on the pitch, only a f00l will be harmonious at the rubbish being served up. You want harmony, then win and win consistently. You do that it will be victoria concordia crescit.

The Southampton game is huge for Arsenal football club.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Oh! One thing that cannot be denied is we are missing his quality in that midfield. You saw how awful we were against Leicester, with Xhaka in that team, we would have been far better. Xhaka will be back for the Southampton game.
Seven Hells!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

No he needs to get the hell out of the club.I can understand this coming from a 18 years old kid busting in the big scene not from an adult.
Those running the club allow this rubbish to happen.The good think is the fans now have a big part to play,when the fans turn on you its over.The did it to Wenger,Emery is next,might not last come next Europa game if we don't win tomorrow .
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

He's literally showing us his mid finger & asking us to do one. We're in his way - that's how low we've fallen.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Tunis,
All point to the immature gaffer at the helm. Ask, would this happen with Wenger,SAF, Pep etc. The earlier they toss Mr Good ebening the better for Arsenal football club.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Well. Emeribe is still coach. I will uphold my end of the bargain. Adios Arsenal crew. Professor Ogbuefi OBE Sir Wenger is the Greatest of ALL TIME!!!

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so assanal dey play the saints? assnal go finally win? :D
SuperEagles

Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Nkume wrote:Well. Emeribe is still coach. I will uphold my end of the bargain. Adios Arsenal crew. Professor Ogbuefi OBE Sir Wenger is the Greatest of ALL TIME!!!

You need to get over yourself with this Wenger Worhip abeg... :taunt: :taunt: We loved him...but it was time to go..15 years without PL and you want the coach to continue ?? Liverpool have been way worse than we are right now..They kept going at it and now they have a winner in Klopp. Theres no other choice at Arsenal..keep trying till you find the next great Coach. All this noise about Wenger will not change a darn thing.. :lol: :lol:

Sack Emery and let Freddie run it till the end of the season.. Get Poch and back him in the Transfer Market..Arsenal is different from Spurs !! He'll wim with Us...! :wink: :wink: Or get Brendan Rodgers.

FFS please let it rest about Wenger !! We have heard you ! :thumbs: :thumbs: