Nigeria (1) v Portugal (10) - FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Nigeria (1) v Portugal (10) - FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

Post by Lolly »

For those interested. Kick-off 9.50pm Nigeria time and live on Supersport.

Senegal (Ranked 10th in the world) just lost to Russia (ranked 2nd in the world) 7-8.
Last edited by Lolly on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria v Portugal - FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

Post by Oguleftie »

Lolly wrote:For those interested. Kick-off 9.50pm Nigeria time and live on Supersport.

Senegal (Ranked 10th in the world) just lost to Russia (ranked 2nd in the world) 7-8.
Both teams are balanced, Portugal is tricky.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Nigeria 6-1 down with 10 minutes to go.

We have a very poor team here if I compare us to Senegal, the other African team on show.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Lolly wrote:Nigeria 6-1 down with 10 minutes to go.

We have a very poor team here if I compare us to Senegal, the other African team on show.
For sure Senegal played better but they played a team Russia that is not as good as Portugal.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Our boys do not have enough #6 to compete with Portugal.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Oguleftie wrote:

For sure Senegal played better but they played a team Russia that is not as good as Portugal.
Russia currently ranked 2 in the world while Portugal ranked 3. Senegal ranked 10 and Nigeria ranked 21.

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Lolly wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

Russia currently ranked 2 in the world while Portugal ranked 3. Senegal ranked 10 and Nigeria ranked 21.
Lolly
Forget the ranking; its the usual way of FIFA ranking that ignores the obvious.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Lolly wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

Didn't Russia win the cup recently?

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria (1) v Portugal (9) - FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

Post by Scipio Africanus »

9-1! Chei! Glad I did something useful with my time instead of watching that horror show :scared:

Wha choo looking at?!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Oguleftie wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

Lolly
I have just watched both team play against similar opposition and Russia looked a better team than Portugal but football is not mathematics. :lol:

BTW, Nigeria lost 6-1 to Senegal in the African qualifier final. The rankings do not always lie.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria (1) v Portugal (9) - FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

Post by Lolly »

FT.

Portugal 10 - Nigeria 1

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Lolly wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

Lolly
I have just watched both team play against similar opposition and Russia looked a better team than Portugal but football is not mathematics. :lol:

BTW, Nigeria lost 6-1 to Senegal in the African qualifier final. The rankings do not always lie.
Yes,
but Portugal and Brazil are the teams with much more #6 in their attack.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria (1) v Portugal (10) - FIFA Beach Soccer World Cu

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

we tried.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Any person wey sidon watch beach soccer, from start to finish is jobless
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Will never get into this beach soccer. :boo:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Any person wey sidon watch beach soccer, from start to finish is jobless
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Any person wey sidon watch beach soccer, from start to finish is jobless
A whole game of Beach Soccer is 36 minutes unlike 11-a-side that is 90 minutes.

But I understand say job pass job. Some people work 7 hours or less per day earning huge wages while some work 12 hours or more with little time for leisure. I feel your pain.

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

I was on a beach watching it with something on my lap, my toes deep in the sand, & a cold something on my hand.
That means I am not jobless; just took my vacation to coincide with FIFA Beach soccer tournament, which also means I am very smart.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Oguleftie wrote:
I was on a beach watching it with something on my lap, my toes deep in the sand, & a cold something on my hand.
That means I am not jobless; just took my vacation to coincide with FIFA Beach soccer tournament, which also means I am very smart.
Was the something on your lap what gender
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

We lost to Oman today 5-6

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Back to the beach & this time under an umbrella watching beach football.

Those who watch men, women & beach football are Grade A football fans.

Those who watch men & women football but do not watch beach are Grade B football fans.

Those who watch men football but do not watch women & beach football are Grade C football fans.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Oguleftie wrote:Back to the beach & this time under an umbrella watching beach football.

Those who watch men & women football but do not watch beach are Grade B football fans.

Those who watch men football but do not watch women & beach football are Grade C football fans.
What about those who watch boys and girls under age football as well as futsal, para soccer or other variants including 5 a side? Grade A++? :mrgreen:
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

folem wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:Back to the beach & this time under an umbrella watching beach football.

What about those who watch boys and girls under age football as well as futsal, para soccer or other variants including 5 a side? Grade A++? :mrgreen:
Those are Grade A+.