SHU-3 vs MANU-3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: SHU-2 vs MANU-3

Post by Kako »

Cristao II wrote:That is hand ball isn't it?

Too late now,VAR called it a good goal.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Nope.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

it was upper chest
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: SHU-3 vs MANU-3

Post by Kako »

ManU still cannot win on the road :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kako wrote:ManU still cannot win on the road :D
dominated by a championship side. :oops: :oops: totally embarrassing! tried to park the bus at 3-2, but couldnt even do that :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Poor coaching by OGS! Why take off Martial when we were on top????? Sheffield united were in a mess after the 3rd goal! We should gone for the kill, then OGS takes off Martial who could have had a late chance! Brings on Tuanzebe to play defensive football! Then we invite pressure! Sorry united are a poorly coached team! It was so evident today, playing 5 men in defence and why? Are we playing Barcelona or City? OGS was lucky we drew, he will certainly live for another day
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Poor coaching by OGS! Why take off Martial when we were on top????? Sheffield united were in a mess after the 3rd goal! We should gone for the kill, then OGS takes off Martial who could have had a late chance! Brings on Tuanzebe to play defensive football! Then we invite pressure! Sorry united are a poorly coached team! It was so evident today, playing 5 men in defence and why? Are we playing Barcelona or City? OGS was lucky we drew, he will certainly live for another day
Water must find its level.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:Poor coaching by OGS! Why take off Martial when we were on top????? Sheffield united were in a mess after the 3rd goal! We should gone for the kill, then OGS takes off Martial who could have had a late chance! Brings on Tuanzebe to play defensive football! Then we invite pressure! Sorry united are a poorly coached team! It was so evident today, playing 5 men in defence and why? Are we playing Barcelona or City? OGS was lucky we drew, he will certainly live for another day

but but but... we are as good as PSG :D
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wanaj0 wrote:
OGS has showed today he has no pedigree against a better organized side, its that simple! Any decent manager will out coach him, against Spurs, cannot wait! Mourinho might just do one over him!

Martial was so angry! Sheffield united were probably happy seeing Martial taken off and they went for the kill instead! Poor tactics, poorly coached
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Most definitely at WHL it's a VAR-manufactured handball .... but elsewhere it's not.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...ManU is a disjointed organization, and football team on the pitch.
Can't understand what they do at practice time, passes and touches so poor you will think this na over-30 players with big belle.
It is a damn shame they get paid big bucks to look confused at such top level. Nigeria SE players can beat these guys silly.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

mcal wrote:...ManU is a disjointed organization, and football team on the pitch.
Can't understand what they do at practice time, passes and touches so poor you will think this na over-30 players with big belle.
It is a damn shame they get paid big bucks to look confused at such top level. Nigeria SE players can beat these guys silly.
Poor coaching is very evident on the pitch and bad decisions from the touch line, Martial off, i feared for the last 5 mins, we gave them a lifeline and they took it

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
mcal wrote:...ManU is a disjointed organization, and football team on the pitch.
Poor coaching is very evident on the pitch and bad decisions from the touch line, Martial off, i feared for the last 5 mins, we gave them a lifeline and they took it
But but but... Ole is at the wheel!
but but but.. we are as good as PSG!
but but but.. Rashy! Rashy! Raaaaashhhyyy!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!!! Slayer of PSG! :thumbs:

At 2 kondo I just off tv comot go chop life knowing this United are not yet at the level of a team that could stage a comeback away from home against a team that had only conceded 9 goals at that point, 2nd best, then I got a text from a friend & found out it ended 3 all with United even leading 3-2 before Jose Solksjaer spoilt the fun by parking his tokunbo bus.

Painfully slow but this is progress. Ole's failed 1st half formation gamble aside, some players are now maturing into their roles after finding out that there is no hiding place. Can they build on it? It's all on Ole now.... Jose Solsjaer or Sir Ole Solksjaer going forward? Whichever he picks, he should do it fast before Poch gets poached :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!!! Slayer of PSG! :thumbs:

At 2 kondo I just off tv comot go chop life knowing this United are not yet at the level of a team that could stage a comeback away from home against a team that had only conceded 9 goals at that point, 2nd best, then I got a text from a friend & found out it ended 3 all with United even leading 3-2 before Jose Solksjaer spoilt the fun by parking his tokunbo bus.

Painfully slow but this is progress. Ole's failed 1st half formation gamble aside, some players are now maturing into their roles after finding out that there is no hiding place. Can they build on it? It's all on Ole now.... Jose Solsjaer or Sir Ole Solksjaer going forward? Whichever he picks, he should do it fast before Poch gets poached :lol:
Na lie! Na Lukaku slay PSG! See as una wan rewrite history, like we werent there that day. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!!! Slayer of PSG! :thumbs:

Na lie! Na Lukaku slay PSG! See as una wan rewrite history, like we werent there that day. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Rashy!!!! Slayer of PSG and The Guardian was there! Kudos to our Lukaku too especially that conversion after Rashy rattled Buffon :taunt: :thumbs: :thumbs:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ord-lukaku
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

People forget that ManU has 9 injured players.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Kabalega wrote:People forget that ManU has 9 injured players.
Why do we have 9 injured players? what is in the training that makes these players drop at every opportunity? the club is in shambles and we have an inept board presiding over it

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:
Why do we have 9 injured players? what is in the training that makes these players drop at every opportunity? the club is in shambles and we have an inept board presiding over it
All Mourinho's fault. Sack Mourinho and we will win the CL. We have the team to compete. Only Mourinho is holding us back
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:
All Mourinho's fault. Sack Mourinho and we will win the CL. We have the team to compete. Only Mourinho is holding us back
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: O ma se o! :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guys, I heard Spurs was 2-0 down, like you were against Sheffield. Do you know if Spurs was able to park the bus after they went 3-2 up? And do you know if United will learn from Spurs on bus-parking? Odiegwu! :D