Jose Mourinho is now considering a move for Osimhen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Jose Mourinho is now considering a move for Osimhen

Post by Tobi17 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Purity wrote:I think the deal is Ndidi and not Osimhen..
He could turn Ndidi into a central defender. Even though Ndidi started out as a defender in the junior ranks. I don't want him anywhere Jose Maurinhno.
Dude it's never and will never be about what YOU want, it's only Ndidi that can make the decisions for himself... I don't understand why you cant grab these simple concept.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Purity wrote:I think the deal is Ndidi and not Osimhen..
He could turn Ndidi into a central defender. Even though Ndidi started out as a defender in the junior ranks. I don't want him anywhere Jose Maurinhno.
Dude it's never and will never be about what YOU want, it's only Ndidi that can make the decisions for himself... I don't understand why you cant grab these simple concept.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: since Mourinho returned, Ohenhen has gone into full meltdown :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Osimhen should stay at Lille for another season.
Hope or not sure he will listen. As soon as our young boys hear the Premier league. They think big pay deal and think less of if the move will further develop their career. That leaug e is more suited for late 20s established Nigeria international.
Do you live in the UK or US?
uk
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jose Mourinho is now considering a move for the Lille st

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Ha heeen.....so he wants to turn Osihmen into a bench warmer behind Harry Kane and the Chinese dude. Ko ni da fun Maurinho. :boo:
Not necessarily. Maybe he wants to convert Osimhen into a Holding Midfielder or a Full Back :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jose Mourinho is now considering a move for the Lille st

Post by ANC »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Ha heeen.....so he wants to turn Osihmen into a bench warmer behind Harry Kane and the Chinese dude. Ko ni da fun Maurinho. :boo:
Not necessarily. Maybe he wants to convert Osimhen into a Holding Midfielder or an Full Back :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.

There would be intense fasting and praying against Jose if such happens :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

oloye wrote:As long as Kane is at Spurs i advice our boy not to go there.
Even if Kane was not there. I will advise our boy not to go there: Maurinho is a washed up back coaching a historical loser club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Spurs' saving grace is the arrival of Mourinho.
Barely a few days before the sack of Pocchetino, there was heavy speculation that Kane and several other top players would be leaving.
Osimhen to Spurs might have made sense then, but not any more.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
Barely a few days before the sack of Pocchetino, there was heavy speculation that Kane and several other top players would be leaving.
Osimehn's connection to Spurs is SOLELY DUE TO MOURINHO. Remember that more than a month ago, I stated that Mourinho will try to get Osimehn for his next club?

I believe it wont happen again, simply because the next club has Kane. Not because Mourinho doesnt want a "back up striker," but because Osimehn will have options that are better than Tottenham and frankly, with his qualities and his winner mentality, he should not be a back up striker to anyone!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Here's the thing....Kane is a complicating factor, I agree, BUT...

Mourinho needs to win. He will not throw in with Kane if he doesn't have confidence in him. And if he is willing to pay what Lille would charge for Osimhen, it is tantamount to not having confidence in Kane.

And if there is one manager that can withstand the backlash involved with benching Kane, it is Mourinho.

Osimhen and Mourinho are like Drogba and Mourinho. They just fit.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Osimehn's connection to Spurs is SOLELY DUE TO MOURINHO. Remember that more than a month ago, I stated that Mourinho will try to get Osimehn for his next club?

I believe it wont happen again, simply because the next club has Kane. Not because Mourinho doesnt want a "back up striker," but because Osimehn will have options that are better than Tottenham and frankly, with his qualities and his winner mentality, he should not be a back up striker to anyone!
Essentially what I'm saying.
Mourinho to Spurs means Kane is staying - which doesn't make sense for Osimhen cos he will be a back-up.
Mourinho might want him, but Osimhen wants to play every week.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The real deal wrote:With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)
For those thinking about VO financial future think about this; of what use is signing a mega contarct, staying on bench for 2 years, career over or signing a 30-40% that amt in another club, get playing time, hone your skill, win something and playing another 12 yrs. Not good to be short sighted
This is Mourinho's history, dispute it! :taunt: :taunt:

1. Bennie McCarthy
2. Didier Drogba/ Hernan Crespo
3. Diego Milito / Samuel Eto'o
4. Karim Benzema/ Gonzalo Higuain
5. Diego Costa
6. Romelu Lukaku/ Marcus Rashford

This thing dey pain some people dieeeee! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

osimehn might be Mourinho type of player but same nigerian will wish he goes to totenham when Kane is still there. Mourinho will dare not bench Kane Lai lai if not his termination letter would be inevitable
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Mourinho doesn't need osihmen. Mourinho likes bigger experienced strikers. He will beef up the midfield and defence. He might go for Ndidi.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

1) Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea
2) Etoo - our African king was dethroned and used as a freaking RWB
3) Benzema Already a seasoned and proven player at madrid before Mourinho arrival
4) Costa - Already a proven player even before Mourinho arrival

For all the names you mentioned, dont forget to add some strikers that Mourinho totally destroyed like the likes of
1) Shevchenko- Legend at milan until Mourinho took him Flopped
2) Crespo - Chelsea flop
3) Kezman - top scorer at PSV until Mourinho Flop
4) Mikel obi - turned to a sideways passer
5) Mohamed salah - flop at chelsea under Mourinho
6) Kevin debruye- Flop at chelsea under Mourinho

I think osimehn is actually Mourinho type of striker but there's no way he is getting ahead of Kane at White hart lane
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

yes, you're right he can sign ndidi but what's the essence of ndidi moving from a small team to another small team
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kali wrote:Mourinho doesn't need osihmen. Mourinho likes bigger experienced strikers. He will beef up the midfield and defence. He might go for Ndidi.
I dont know if he needs Osimehn, but he definitely needs a striker, at some point, very soon or he needs to recall Janssen from loan. Right now, they have Kane and Parrott. Although Son can play there.

With Luis Campos discussing the possibility of going to Tottenham and the man's public love for Osimehn, we should keep an eye on this one.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osimhen should stay at Lile and continue to work on his game. Why would he go to England to backup England first choice striker at age 20?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

To be honest, Vic is a perfect fit for Chelsea. His hold up play is miles ahead of that Abraham, who loses the ball a lot and such results to Chelsea conceding goals. IF Chelsea can sign him , I see Chelsea winning the league next season. Hopefully he picks Chelsea . How i wish Mike Emenalo was still at Chelsea
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Babalawo wrote:You do realize the average active playing span of a footballer is 15years (might be lesser for Nigerians) Osimhen should go to Spurs and Cash out pronto! There’s life after football! Young man needs to invest and secure his future and that of his family. You fans are funny, you forget these guys have mouths to feed. His paycheck at Spurs/year could be more than what Lille will offer him in 3 years, so why waste time due to the fear of the unknown? What if he moves to Spurs and benches Kane or Park?
Why? When if we believe Ageologists, the likes of Kanu and Taribo were playing well into their 40s... :lol:

Anyway, I always defer to individuals to make whatever decisions their own unique or peculiar individual circumstances (or their gut) dictate to them. Nonetheless, there’s always the danger of short-term gain resulting in long-term loss (which I fear, but hope not, might become the fate of someone like Iheanacho), because generally the BEST developmental tool of a young player is regular first-team football. Osimhen is already making good money, and a longer more productive career will be a much better investment in the long run than a short one, however temporarily lucrative. The tales of very rich athletes ending up broke is legion. Best of luck to the lad whatever he decides.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

danfo driver wrote:
The real deal wrote:With Mourinho history I've no idea how anyone will wish VO ard him...with Kane (England #1 in contention too)

1. Bennie McCarthy
5. Diego Costa

Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea
3) Benzema Already a seasoned and proven player at madrid before Mourinho arrival

For all the names you mentioned, dont forget to add some strikers that Mourinho totally destroyed like the likes of
2) Crespo - Chelsea flop

There you go......
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

1. Bennie McCarthy
5. Diego Costa

Crespo - Used wrongly and flopped at chelsea

2) Crespo - Chelsea flop

There you go......
The man isn't blameless but Sheva was a Roman request and Milan sold him after he was broken, like they did with Kaka. Crespo was struggling at Chelsea before Mourinho even joined. There are also many players that he rejuvenated, Cesc, Makelele etc.