Chidera Ejuke watch

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chidera Ejuke watch

Post by wale1974 »

Certified Baller, I just hope he can play AM as well because our wingers are playing well so far.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Baller, was Herenveens best player today vs PSV, game just ended with a tough loss, but our boy balled! Kalu and Maja also balling for Bordeaux vs Monaco Slimani just red carded and penalty.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

maceo4 wrote:Baller, was Herenveens best player today vs PSV, game just ended with a tough loss, but our boy balled! Kalu and Maja also balling for Bordeaux vs Monaco Slimani just red carded and penalty.
Told you. Looked dangerous every time he touched the ball in the 2nd half.

Kalu and Maja were ok
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

There's really no reason why Chidera shouldn't be in the SE team already.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Tobi17 wrote:There's really no reason why Chidera shouldn't be in the SE team already.
Please with all due respect... the thread is not about what you think it's about.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

niyi wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:There's really no reason why Chidera shouldn't be in the SE team already.
Please with all due respect... the thread is not about what you think it's about.
And who says I don't have a right to my opinion?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Baller, was Herenveens best player today vs PSV, game just ended with a tough loss, but our boy balled! Kalu and Maja also balling for Bordeaux vs Monaco Slimani just red carded and penalty.
Told you. Looked dangerous every time he touched the ball in the 2nd half.

Kalu and Maja were ok
Ole boy you were right, at one point they passed him the ball and commentator was like and here’s a pass to Hereenvens best player, kai see shrining. Bobo dey try sha before long he will be pushing for an SE spot.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Just watched the highlights however it didn't include any great play by Ejuke what it did show was PSV scoring after 16 minutes and again after 36mins. A goal was pulled back in the second half but Ejuke did not provide the assist. Based on the highlights I cannot join the clamour for his inclusion to the nation team plus his club side looked very poor.

Meanwhile the highlights from the Udinese shows Ekong giving away a penalty in his team defeat
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Flex Swift wrote:Just watched the highlights however it didn't include any great play by Ejuke what it did show was PSV scoring after 16 minutes and again after 36mins. A goal was pulled back in the second half but Ejuke did not provide the assist. Based on the highlights I cannot join the clamour for his inclusion to the nation team plus his club side looked very poor.

Meanwhile the highlights from the Udinese shows Ekong giving away a penalty in his team defeat
:rotf: well based on those highlights you are right, dude was super useless :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote:Just watched the highlights however it didn't include any great play by Ejuke what it did show was PSV scoring after 16 minutes and again after 36mins. A goal was pulled back in the second half but Ejuke did not provide the assist. Based on the highlights I cannot join the clamour for his inclusion to the nation team plus his club side looked very poor.

So who provided the assist?

Check the 7:42 mark.
That's Ejike :idea:

[/video]

I agree with you on the highlights though. Nothing to see from him.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
niyi wrote:
And who says I don't have a right to my opinion?
well you comment was off topic and not warranted...Niyi was 100% right...keep your opinion , it's yours
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved