APOY nominees

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: APOY nominees

Post by Enugu II »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:you do realize that aube was the joint top scorer last season at EPL, in addition to it, he also won player of the month award twice last season. for me, it is
1) Mane
2) Mahrez
3) Salah/aubemeyang

ndidi should be good enough for top 20

I take the view that the African Cup of nations should play a key role in handing out these awards. It is not just about performing well in Europe, so for me Sallah and Aubameyang are out because of the dismal performances of Egypt and Gabon in the last Nations Cup.
Mane should and will win it but in the long run CAF has to revise the terms for this award. It irks that Aubameyang is even under consideration.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mahrez won AFCON, EPL, FA cup and EFL.....however CAF chose to add a striker who plays for assanal ...smh..wetin assnal don do for football since Instagram become viral?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:mahrez won AFCON, EPL, FA cup and EFL.....however CAF chose to add a striker who plays for assanal ...smh..wetin assnal don do for football since Instagram become viral?
Wasn't he the English golden boot winner?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ighalo among the final 10
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved