Kelechi put up for sale?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Kelechi put up for sale?

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi put up for sale?

Post by charlie »

Kelechi made some bad choices, but he has also been treated unfairly.
In all the time he has had at Leicester, he hasnt really been given a real consistent opportunity to excel.
I also believe Leicester's system (prior to the Rogers era) wasnt condusive to Kelechi's strengths.

All in all, its in everyone's interest to just go their own seperate ways. There are many bottom feeder clubs in the EPL that need someone like Kelechi with a track record of knowing where the goal is, but even more importantly, there other leagues that play a style of football that plays best to Kelechi's strengths. He should consider Holland, France or Turkey as a next stop.
Last edited by charlie on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I pray he finds a club suited to his style pf play. This is where his agents must work hard to get him the right club and not focus on the money.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

no strike has succeeded at that club in the presence of vardy
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Kelechi needs to buckle up and work on his game. His game lacks in so many ways. Putting the ball in the net is not all that is required of a modern striker.

Other skill sets and intangibles should be his priority now as he already has one in his arsenal. Ball is in your court little bro.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

He may or may not be up for sale, but the article posted is clearly fake news from a nonsense "source".
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

JJ
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

who go buy?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Rawlings wrote:who go buy?

Come-on guy.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

but Vardy was really selfish today.. refused to pass to Kelechi in an instance Kelechi could have scored..but at national level, kelechi playing close to Osimhem, would be really good for Nigeria..
afc##
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

charlie wrote:Kelechi made some bad choices, but he has also been treated unfairly.
In all the time he has had at Leicester, he hasnt really been given a real consistent opportunity to excel.
I also believe Leicester's system (prior to the Rogers era) wasnt condusive to Kelechi's strengths.

All in all, its in everyone's interest to just go their own seperate ways. There are many bottom feeder clubs in the EPL that need someone like Kelechi with a track record of knowing where the goal is, but even more importantly, there other leagues that play a style of football that plays best to Kelechi's strengths. He should consider Holland, France or Turkey as a next stop.
You are a joke plus a massive enemy of progress
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

chuks69 wrote:but Vardy was really selfish today.. refused to pass to Kelechi in an instance Kelechi could have scored..but at national level, kelechi playing close to Osimhem, would be really good for Nigeria..
I was thinking same thing too considering Nacho gave him that pass to begin with and when it come his turn to return a favor he was rather looking to be a hero so he could take oxygen off nacho's winning gaol
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

In order to sell Kelechi they’ll have to let him play so they can value him at an above reasonable price!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI