2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BOU [WK 14]

Post by Kako »

Dele omo Ali being replaced too.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

There's a Lerma at the Lane? What's this, a zoo?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Customary 2nd goal conceded.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:This is a game that should be 6-0 but wont surprise me if these fookers concede again. Tufia!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

3-2 !!
Arambara!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, not because of the goal, but Gazzaniga is a horrid goalkeeper.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

One more to make it even :D :mrgreen:
Arambara!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ogbeleo. See defending.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D!

What a useless team. Tufiakwa! No chance this team is achieving anything/ :oops: :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Heheheheheheehehehehe

We are something else defending late in games.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

How can a team just totally forget how to defend?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: C-U-R-S-E-D!

What a useless team. Tufiakwa! No chance this team is achieving anything/ :oops: :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yup. Going from 14th to 5th in one week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:

Bro, I am the one telling you. Dont be fooled. You simply cannot achieve anything without knowing hoe to defend. You think you are going to be able to defend against the Liverpool, City, chelsea, United sef and worthless Arsenal? When you are leaking against West ham and Bournemouth? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Maureen-O thinking what da f I've I gotten myself into taking on this team?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:How can a team just totally forget how to defend?
Its not forget. They dont know how to. I have been saying it for more than a year, the defenders are poor and Gazzaniga is a clown. One day, Kane, Dele and the likes wont be able to score 3, what happens then? Today where they should have scored 6-7 sef, they blew it. You think you will score 3 against Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester +City? :rotf:

United is next, as horrid as United is, you want to see Rashford, Martial and James against these clowns?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Defensive issues once again - Gazza in GK always been inconsistent. Crappy decision making made again by Son. Dier is Dier again. Mourinho knows what to do next.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Downside - still leaking goals. If we don't score more than 3 goals, we are not winning.
Upside- 3 in 3. COYS
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Bro, I am the one telling you. Dont be fooled. You simply cannot achieve anything without knowing hoe to defend. You think you are going to be able to defend against the Liverpool, City, chelsea, United sef and worthless Arsenal? When you are leaking against West ham and Bournemouth? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The key at this moment is figure out how to win by scoring more. With time that defense will get better. They keep tiring out towards the end of matches and that is a fitness issue. What he may want to do going forward is once he gets his 3 goal lead switch up the game by bringing on DMers rather than attackers.

Hopefully Hugo will be back in January and that defense will help too.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko should have done better on the right. He allowed himself to get beaten easily and that led to them creating that opportunity.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: The key at this moment is figure out how to win by scoring more.

Scoring more? Against who? You think you will play against West Ham and Bournemouth every weekend? :rotf: :rotf:
With time that defense will get better.

No it wont! Remember I have been telling you this for more than a year. The issue is not the tactics or the system. the issue is that your defenders are bad. They have fancy names and are very talented players, but they are very bad defenders. You cant coach that. They need to be replaced.

If Mourinho is so stupid to give Vert and Alderweireld a contract, then he is not ready to succeed.
They keep tiring out towards the end of matches and that is a fitness issue.
It is NOT a fiteness issue. Thats a lie and excuse told by Mourinho in order not to hurt their feelings. West ham, Olympiakos and Bournemouth players are made of wood abi? They dont get tired too?

It is tiredness that made Sissoko refuse to put in a serious challenge on Danjuma leading to the second goal? Or tiredness that made Vert forget to track Wilson for the second goal?

No let Mourinho deceive you my friend. He is just trying to be supportive to players who are very bad in defending.
What he may want to do going forward is once he gets his 3 goal lead

Dude! You aint getting 3 goals every week!! WTH???!! WHere is this arrogance coming from? Where you getting 3 goals every week under Poch?? You think you'll be playing Olympiakos and West Ham and Bournemouth every week?
switch up the game by bringing on DMers rather than attackers.
You ended the game with Sissoko, Winks and Dier.
Hopefully Hugo will be back in January and that defense will help too.
You know what I think of Hugo.

You guys need to force-buy the Schalke keeper instead of waiting for him to be free in the summer and also buy Koulibaly (Napoli). You gotta be honest and ruthless.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Sissoko should have done better on the right. He allowed himself to get beaten easily and that led to them creating that opportunity.
I am glad you finally saw the replay and realize it had nothing to do with fatigue/
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: How can a team just totally forget how to defend?
Its not forget. They dont know how to. I have been saying it for more than a year, the defenders are poor and Gazzaniga is a clown. One day, Kane, Dele and the likes wont be able to score 3, what happens then? Today where they should have scored 6-7 sef, they blew it. You think you will score 3 against Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester +City? :rotf:

United is next, as horrid as United is, you want to see Rashford, Martial and James against these clowns?
As we won't score 3 or more every match likewise are we not going to concede 2 goals. Against Manure next weekend we will have a clear one week of rest and for JoMo to work on his defenders. Honestly what I see is fatigue more than competence. No way should a fit Sissoko get beaten on the right late in the match. No way should a non tired Ndombele give a cheap freekick in front of the 18. Once the players are able to build up their fitness levels the errors they commit will begin to dwindle.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: How can a team just totally forget how to defend?

As we won't score 3 or more every match likewise are we not going to concede 2 goals. Against Manure next weekend we will have a clear one week of rest and for JoMo to work on his defenders. Honestly what I see is fatigue more than competence. No way should a fit Sissoko get beaten on the right late in the match. No way should a non tired Ndombele give a cheap freekick in front of the 18. Once the players are able to build up their fitness levels the errors they commit will begin to dwindle.
No you wont. The game is on Wednesday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool. I trust my knowledge of football... so we will find out about your "tired" stories. After all, Spurs is the only team who has been playing, every other team has been sleeping all year. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: