The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

My only happiness here is that Mourinho did not accept the Arsenal job. THANK GOD!!!

Imagine not being able to enjoy Sundays like these. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver wrote:I ask again, what did Mustafi do to Pukki?
I don't believe in violence but Mustafi must be made to trek home.

What manner of 'professional' is this?

Who is the spare goalie at Arsenal? He might make a better CD.
I advised them NOT to touch Mustafi! I advised them and they didnt listen. They kept telling me that he had a fantastic season at Valencia! Mustafi that I have known since his days at Everton where he failed!

ame thing with Luiz. I advised them again and they told me that he was a winner! a champion! And he will be a DM. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lee Dixon just agreed with you re Mustafi and Luiz.
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cito wrote:FT
This must have felt like a victory for Arsenal fans.

They were on the ropes looking all manner of dishevelled.
Whoever invests emotionally in this team up till now must be a very strong man.
Sleaky72

Post by Sleaky72 »

Raul and Edu must be blind if they can’t C that they av the worst assembly of overrated and overpaid stiffs in the EPL. So damn poor
Sleaky72

Post by Sleaky72 »

How many assists, goals and chances created has Mezzy the Talisman put on the board? Heard how he wud fix all the probs at Arsenal!

I advised them NOT to touch Mustafi! I advised them and they didnt listen. They kept telling me that he had a fantastic season at Valencia! Mustafi that I have known since his days at Everton where he failed!

ame thing with Luiz. I advised them again and they told me that he was a winner! a champion! And he will be a DM. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Uncle, any person with normal eye would have seen the disaster. Mustafi was so poor at Everton and average at Valencia, that anyone would have known he is a disaster about to happen. He was only good at Sampdoria.

And the guy who played left back today, I cant remember his name again. :lol: But I remember when you guys got him on a free and Waffiman went on a high-fiving spree! Telling everyone how wonderful he is and how the boy will be a steal. Hia you are!

Finally, While I didnt speak about Papa when you guys got him, but looking back at his time at Milan, I wonder why Arsenal thought he'd be any good.

it is clear that your scouting department needs a complete overhaul.

Cito wrote:FT
This must have felt like a victory for Arsenal fans.

They were on the ropes looking all manner of dishevelled.
Whoever invests emotionally in this team up till now must be a very strong man.
And whichever man invests emotionally in you up till now, considering the stench coming out of your panties, must be a man with very strong nostrils.

Uncle, any person with normal eye would have seen the disaster. Mustafi was so poor at Everton and average at Valencia, that anyone would have known he is a disaster about to happen. He was only good at Sampdoria.

And the guy who played left back today, I cant remember his name again. :lol: But I remember when you guys got him on a free and Waffiman went on a high-fiving spree! Telling everyone how wonderful he is and how the boy will be a steal. Hia you are!

Finally, While I didnt speak about Papa when you guys got him, but looking back at his time at Milan, I wonder why Arsenal thought he'd be any good.

a change in mentality is needed. Remember when Arsenal was "twerking with one yansh and saying people's moths were smelling" when we told them Almumumumunia was not a goalkeeper?

Good result at a difficult ground.

a change in mentality is needed. Remember when Arsenal was "twerking with one yansh and saying people's moths were smelling" when we told them Almumumumunia was not a goalkeeper?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I don forget that guy sef! Kaii! you people have been through a lot sha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sleaky72 wrote:Raul and Edu must be blind if they can’t C that they av the worst assembly of overrated and overpaid stiffs in the EPL. So damn poor

according to Danfo, they are collectively "twerking with one yansh" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coach wrote:Good result at a difficult ground.
Difficult ground where the second poorest team in the League plays :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Is Mourinho finished or is Arsenal finished? :rotf: :rotf:

Coach wrote:Good result at a difficult ground.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I don forget that guy sef! Kaii! you people have been through a lot sha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you imagine that at that time, Van de Saar was at some yeye EPL team, as were a few other top goalies. Arsenal was supposedly mixing it with the big boys while being content with having the worst goalkeeper on earth,

We were at shot 12 - 8
But 12 is small compared to what we've been allowing in the past

Have they finished building the stadium?

Molue Conductor wrote:We were at shot 12 - 8
But 12 is small compared to what we've been allowing in the past
YOU WERE PLAYING THE SECOND WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE... how are you side-stepping this point? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cellular wrote:Have they finished building the stadium?

Is that a question for Oga Waffi? Na only his Advanced Scientific Economic and Financial Calculator fit answer the question o :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle, i think they just started putting bore hole. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Not a penny in arrears and Ogbuefi Wenger supping with the biggest boys at the big table. Job well done.

Uncle, i think they just started putting bore hole. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

dem still dey design the borehole. It will be the most beautiful borehole ever....like Trump's wall.

Will Freddie have THE courage to make tough decisions? That is the only question,
Coaching is all about making decisions. Tough and unpopular ones.

See all of us internet coaches at work ... So we expect Freddie to fix in 3 days something that has taken 18 months to destroy ?

Players like mustaffi, ozil and xhaka who have be cursed out should suddenly be MOM candidates ?

Ok o..