The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by danfo driver »

My only happiness here is that Mourinho did not accept the Arsenal job. THANK GOD!!!

Imagine not being able to enjoy Sundays like these. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I ask again, what did Mustafi do to Pukki?
I don't believe in violence but Mustafi must be made to trek home.

What manner of 'professional' is this?

Who is the spare goalie at Arsenal? He might make a better CD.
I advised them NOT to touch Mustafi! I advised them and they didnt listen. They kept telling me that he had a fantastic season at Valencia! Mustafi that I have known since his days at Everton where he failed!

ame thing with Luiz. I advised them again and they told me that he was a winner! a champion! And he will be a DM. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lee Dixon just agreed with you re Mustafi and Luiz.
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cellular wrote:
Cito wrote:FT
This must have felt like a victory for Arsenal fans.

They were on the ropes looking all manner of dishevelled.
Whoever invests emotionally in this team up till now must be a very strong man.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Raul and Edu must be blind if they can’t C that they av the worst assembly of overrated and overpaid stiffs in the EPL. So damn poor
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

How many assists, goals and chances created has Mezzy the Talisman put on the board? Heard how he wud fix all the probs at Arsenal!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:

I advised them NOT to touch Mustafi! I advised them and they didnt listen. They kept telling me that he had a fantastic season at Valencia! Mustafi that I have known since his days at Everton where he failed!

ame thing with Luiz. I advised them again and they told me that he was a winner! a champion! And he will be a DM. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Uncle, any person with normal eye would have seen the disaster. Mustafi was so poor at Everton and average at Valencia, that anyone would have known he is a disaster about to happen. He was only good at Sampdoria.

And the guy who played left back today, I cant remember his name again. :lol: But I remember when you guys got him on a free and Waffiman went on a high-fiving spree! Telling everyone how wonderful he is and how the boy will be a steal. Hia you are!

Finally, While I didnt speak about Papa when you guys got him, but looking back at his time at Milan, I wonder why Arsenal thought he'd be any good.

it is clear that your scouting department needs a complete overhaul.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Cito wrote:FT
This must have felt like a victory for Arsenal fans.

They were on the ropes looking all manner of dishevelled.
Whoever invests emotionally in this team up till now must be a very strong man.
And whichever man invests emotionally in you up till now, considering the stench coming out of your panties, must be a man with very strong nostrils.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Uncle, any person with normal eye would have seen the disaster. Mustafi was so poor at Everton and average at Valencia, that anyone would have known he is a disaster about to happen. He was only good at Sampdoria.

And the guy who played left back today, I cant remember his name again. :lol: But I remember when you guys got him on a free and Waffiman went on a high-fiving spree! Telling everyone how wonderful he is and how the boy will be a steal. Hia you are!

Finally, While I didnt speak about Papa when you guys got him, but looking back at his time at Milan, I wonder why Arsenal thought he'd be any good.

a change in mentality is needed. Remember when Arsenal was "twerking with one yansh and saying people's moths were smelling" when we told them Almumumumunia was not a goalkeeper?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Good result at a difficult ground.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:

a change in mentality is needed. Remember when Arsenal was "twerking with one yansh and saying people's moths were smelling" when we told them Almumumumunia was not a goalkeeper?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I don forget that guy sef! Kaii! you people have been through a lot sha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote:Raul and Edu must be blind if they can’t C that they av the worst assembly of overrated and overpaid stiffs in the EPL. So damn poor

according to Danfo, they are collectively "twerking with one yansh" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Good result at a difficult ground.
Difficult ground where the second poorest team in the League plays :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Is Mourinho finished or is Arsenal finished? :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Coach wrote:Good result at a difficult ground.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I don forget that guy sef! Kaii! you people have been through a lot sha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you imagine that at that time, Van de Saar was at some yeye EPL team, as were a few other top goalies. Arsenal was supposedly mixing it with the big boys while being content with having the worst goalkeeper on earth,
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

We were at shot 12 - 8
But 12 is small compared to what we've been allowing in the past
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Have they finished building the stadium?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Molue Conductor wrote:We were at shot 12 - 8
But 12 is small compared to what we've been allowing in the past
YOU WERE PLAYING THE SECOND WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE... how are you side-stepping this point? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:Have they finished building the stadium?

Is that a question for Oga Waffi? Na only his Advanced Scientific Economic and Financial Calculator fit answer the question o :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uncle, i think they just started putting bore hole. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Not a penny in arrears and Ogbuefi Wenger supping with the biggest boys at the big table. Job well done.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Uncle, i think they just started putting bore hole. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

dem still dey design the borehole. It will be the most beautiful borehole ever....like Trump's wall.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Will Freddie have THE courage to make tough decisions? That is the only question,
Coaching is all about making decisions. Tough and unpopular ones.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

See all of us internet coaches at work ... So we expect Freddie to fix in 3 days something that has taken 18 months to destroy ?

Players like mustaffi, ozil and xhaka who have be cursed out should suddenly be MOM candidates ?

Ok o..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates