Kelechiiiiiii

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechiiiiiii

Post by maceo4 »

Always believe in talent, he didn’t suddenly lose it. So happy for him!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

MOM
So more confirmation about his incredible work ethic in practice yet **** kept slagging this young man. Mschew...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

MOM
So more confirmation about his incredible work ethic in practice yet **** kept slagging this young man. Mschew...
It just shows it more than footballing reasons. Just maybe agencies etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Synopsis wrote:Assist

Goal
That was an excellently taken goal.
Calm and assured. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:

Goal
You weren't saying the above a few days ago. .smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Goal

He wasn't playing like that a few days ago.
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Kelechi interview
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Goal
Because he hadn't scored the goal "a few days ago".... duh? :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
9jaMan wrote:Kele baller :thumbs: :thumbs:

thunder fire Rohr
What has Rohr done wrong? He even invited him for the Ukraine friendly only for Nacho to turn up late and take part in only the last training.
What he has done wrong is him inviting a crap player like Onuachu, heck we have Chidera Ejike doing well in the Dutch league...but somehow he keeps slipping under Rohr's radar, we even invited a junk player plying his trade in the Bulgarian league with no single goal to his sheet in the Brazil friendly game, imagine!
Come on guys stop this brainless farting. Nacho has not been invited because he is not playing and when he was, not scoring. We all believe he can play but come on something was off. We all could see it. He was atrocious at the WC and Rohr took him and started him. None of you would invite him based on form if you were coaching. He was our future and he has gone through a bad spell. It happens, if a fluke let’s see it. He needs playing time and it has to count. No one game wonders from here on. His own coach would not even put him on the bench and he is just supposed to waltz into camp and bench everyone
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:

thunder fire Rohr
What has Rohr done wrong? He even invited him for the Ukraine friendly only for Nacho to turn up late and take part in only the last training.
What he has done wrong is him inviting a crap player like Onuachu, heck we have Chidera Ejike doing well in the Dutch league...but somehow he keeps slipping under Rohr's radar, we even invited a junk player plying his trade in the Bulgarian league with no single goal to his sheet in the Brazil friendly game, imagine!
Come on guys stop this brainless farting. Nacho has not been invited because he is not playing and when he was, not scoring. We all believe he can play but come on something was off. We all could see it. He was atrocious at the WC and Rohr took him and started him. None of you would invite him based on form if you were coaching. He was our future and he has gone through a bad spell. It happens, if a fluke let’s see it. He needs playing time and it has to count. No one game wonders from here on. His own coach would not even put him on the bench and he is just supposed to waltz into camp and bench everyone
IMO his performance today shows the coach has gotten it wrong up to this point. He never allowed him play with this set of ballers, only played him in a couple of cup games with scrub players - in which he still stood out and scored. He showed today that he belongs with this crop of players, it wasn't just the assist and goal, it was the instant chemistry, the constant link up play with the other players, the passing and movement and creating lanes for the pass. These are the things he has always done well and should be useful to most clubs. Don't get me wrong Rogers has built a very good team, a team that a player like Kele could actually thrive in if given the chance. I have a feeling something is just not right in the whole situation - you could see how his fellow teammates were happy for him and want him to succeed in spite of the treatment. Lets just see how Rogers proceeds going forward. Will he reward Kele with more PT? Who knows...

As far as SE, my issue is with **** putting him down in public, that was highly unnecessary and also calling his professionalism into question, when no other coach or teammate has every accused him of not being professional, not working hard in training, not giving all he has to the team. Even when he wasn't his best at the WC, he was still giving his all, and you forget he wasn't initially the starter, he became the starter because of how others were effing up. And when those others were called upon again, they missed crucial chances that could have sent us through to the next round...I know he wasn't at his best, but he played because others were even worse...just saying...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:

thunder fire Rohr
IMO his performance today shows the coach has gotten it wrong up to this point. He never allowed him play with this set of ballers, only played him in a couple of cup games with scrub players - in which he still stood out and scored. He showed today that he belongs with this crop of players, it wasn't just the assist and goal, it was the instant chemistry, the constant link up play with the other players, the passing and movement and creating lanes for the pass. These are the things he has always done well and should be useful to most clubs. Don't get me wrong Rogers has built a very good team, a team that a player like Kele could actually thrive in if given the chance. I have a feeling something is just not right in the whole situation - you could see how his fellow teammates were happy for him and want him to succeed in spite of the treatment. Lets just see how Rogers proceeds going forward. Will he reward Kele with more PT? Who knows...

As far as SE, my issue is with **** putting him down in public, that was highly unnecessary and also calling his professionalism into question, when no other coach or teammate has every accused him of not being professional, not working hard in training, not giving all he has to the team. Even when he wasn't his best at the WC, he was still giving his all, and you forget he wasn't initially the starter, he became the starter because of how others were effing up. And when those others were called upon again, they missed crucial chances that could have sent us through to the next round...I know he wasn't at his best, but he played because others were even worse...just saying...
I think there is selective or better revisionist history here. Was he really called out? He was invited to ANC camp despite no EPL goal fo 9 months! He lost out. Agree he should have gotten games at club and I think unfair but the National team is not the place to regain form. Dude had no EPL goal since Sept 2018. If he truly has it then he surely will back. I have no idea what happened but he got games last year and struggled. I pray whatever it was, is over and hope Rodgers is convinced. Let’s look forward!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I think he lost weight too.
Must have worked really hard.
It appears he has a lot support from teammates
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

[/video]
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kawawa wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:

thunder fire Rohr

I think there is selective or better revisionist history here. Was he really called out? He was invited to ANC camp despite no EPL goal fo 9 months! He lost out. Agree he should have gotten games at club and I think unfair but the National team is not the place to regain form. Dude had no EPL goal since Sept 2018. If he truly has it then he surely will back. I have no idea what happened but he got games last year and struggled. I pray whatever it was, is over and hope Rodgers is convinced. Let’s look forward!
See for yourself:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/super-e ... afnrply3cj

Then later tried to pacify him:
https://sports.yahoo.com/afcon-kelechi- ... 30852.html
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

MOM

He has improved all around. Even his comments now show he has matured. In the past, he would have said "I am very very happy to score this my humble goal..." Then he would have thanked the coach, thanked everybody, etc.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:

thunder fire Rohr

See for yourself:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/super-e ... afnrply3cj

Then later tried to pacify him:
https://sports.yahoo.com/afcon-kelechi- ... 30852.html
Yeah, Rohr took it a bit too far with those original comments. It’s pretty obvious from camp videos that Kelechi is like the class clown. And so when he started losing playing time at his club, it was easy to criticize the clowning. I think that even if a coach feels that way, that’s a private talk type thing...not for the whole world.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

I am happy for him, but his main issue has always been ball control, if he can work on this then he will be back in the starting line up.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Goal
Because he was not able to score a few days a ago maybe?
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Sir V wrote:I am happy for him, but his main issue has always been ball control, if he can work on this then he will be back in the starting line up.
Where did you quote any manager saying “If can control the ball I’ll pick him”? Yes he has a poor first touch at times but if he can be consistent with his duties on the field (scoring and assisting) that’ll obviously keep him playing regularly!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Sir V wrote:I am happy for him, but his main issue has always been ball control, if he can work on this then he will be back in the starting line up.
I concur. It seems his ball control has improve due to the way he corralled that ball before placing it. I hope it has cause am a big Kelechi fan, the boy is pure talent!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Well taken goal. Now he needs to do that more consistently. He should go out on loan or even consider leaving Leicester if he can't get consistent minutes.
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

Really happy for the lad
:clap: :clap: :clap:
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
kdk4christ
Egg
Egg

Post by kdk4christ »

Goal
Nice run by Ndidi for the first goal.
*JESUS LOVES YOU* More Than You Know

"When we die we leave behind us all that we have, and take with us all that we are."