The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by txj »

Did anybody see Fredo chewing gum like Julia Roberts working the street corner on Pretty Woman?

This has to be a bad joke!

Coach, discuss????
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

ojafranpa wrote:
tolahs wrote:Guys/Dolls - shop 'round the corner - get some chill pills. Too many Video games reactions out here. This is a team sport - not movies with actions & cuts.
Freddie had to get assistants on the fly with barely anytime to coach this team. We should be asking why after 2 preseasons, Emery's Arsenal are so poor off the ball?
We need to get off this bigname ladder - that's all vanity. Allegri comes to mind - dude wants to come in with coaching staff of 7 - we meanwhile gotta act like Conte & Sarri never happened.
Freddie's description of how we conceded 2 goals was on point - give him 'till the end of the season to coach this team - that way he can get a seasoned coaching staff to sort out this Midfield.
I for one think(forget that, 'know') Auba's wasted out wide.
That's one of the key problem of this team. That need to be sorted out quick.
Good points tolahs...

Agree on Aubameyang to the middle, I for one do not rate Lacazette that highly based on his performances. His strike rate is poor.....
To God be the glory
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

txj wrote:Did anybody see Fredo chewing gum like Julia Roberts working the street corner on Pretty Woman?

Coach, discuss????
All great coaches chew gum or gworo.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@BeniTx, some of the game's greats have lent premolars to that endless battle with the pepperminted plastic. For a first-timer in the dugout, Freddie's coordination of mandibular movements and most certainly, noise levels, left much to be desired, though fart from pathetic. Few have the natural panache of a Big Dan Amokachi or halfway line, hanging around Yakubu Aiyegbeni. The Xmas period offers games aplenty, by the time Santa's pulling out of the garage, Frederick will be amongst the finest in the art.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal and wolves kings of draws....and some assnal fans are shouting to get nuno hired :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Skylolo wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
tolahs wrote:Guys/Dolls - shop 'round the corner - get some chill pills. Too many Video games reactions out here. This is a team sport - not movies with actions & cuts.
Freddie had to get assistants on the fly with barely anytime to coach this team. We should be asking why after 2 preseasons, Emery's Arsenal are so poor off the ball?
We need to get off this bigname ladder - that's all vanity. Allegri comes to mind - dude wants to come in with coaching staff of 7 - we meanwhile gotta act like Conte & Sarri never happened.
Freddie's description of how we conceded 2 goals was on point - give him 'till the end of the season to coach this team - that way he can get a seasoned coaching staff to sort out this Midfield.
Good points tolahs...

Agree on Aubameyang to the middle, I for one do not rate Lacazette that highly based on his performances. His strike rate is poor.....
:clap: :thumbs:
Playing away, most home teams attack - put your best striker in the middle.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Geezer could give zilch ₦ about boos!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

txj wrote:Did anybody see Fredo chewing gum like Julia Roberts working the street corner on Pretty Woman?

Coach, discuss????
Scholes worried about his clothes, you talking chewing habits - what about the footie - hola!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tolahs wrote:

Coach, discuss????
Scholes worried about his clothes, you talking chewing habits - what about the footie - hola!!!
:rotf: I saw that interview, I laugh tayaaaa, that was just a United v assanal rivalry
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Coach, discuss????
Freddie’s work is clearly marked for him. Keep Socratis far away from this team. Although these group of players are uncoachable on the art of defending but make an effort to at least get the team to defend at elementary level. They are currently defending at a pre-kindergarten level.

If he can do this before January,he would have performed a miracle.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

tolahs wrote:

Coach, discuss????
Was about to post the same thing :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Unai Emery struggled to motivate Arsenal’s top players, admits Stephan Lichtsteiner

Metro Sport Reporter

Tuesday 3 Dec 2019
11:27 am

Stephan Lichtsteiner has been reluctant to criticise Unai Emery after his dismissal at Arsenal but admits the Spaniard ‘struggled’ to get the most out of the club’s top players. The Gunners’ dismal 2-1 defeat at home to Eintracht Frankfurt last Thursday summed up their miserable start to the season and Emery was sacked the following morning. Freddie Ljungberg has taken charge on a temporary basis and oversaw the side’s 2-2 draw away to Norwich at the weekend. Though Arsenal have every confidence in Ljungberg succeeding as caretaker boss, it’s likely an external candidate will be appointed to steer the side out of their current plight. Emery convinced Lichtsteiner to complete a free transfer to Arsenal when his contract expired at Juventus in the summer of 2018 and the veteran right-back spent one season in north London.

The Switzerland international badly struggled for game-time towards the end of his stay but holds no grudges with Emery. ‘When a manager doesn’t play you for two months it is easy to criticise. That’s not my style,’ Lichtsteiner told inews.co.uk. ‘Over a long time it was really good, then the last two months [of the season] I didn’t really understand what had happened. ‘Training was good, the team that we had last year was an amazing team, so it’s not my thing to speak bad about the coach because it is too easy now that they are struggling to say something against him.’

Emery’s abilities as a coach impressed Lichtsteiner but his man-management skills left much to be desired. ‘I’d say [he is] a good trainer, a good coach, but maybe he struggled with the top players,’ Lichtsteiner added. ‘With the big players, he hasn’t maybe the relationship to bring more out [of them] and get the top performances. ‘Maybe that point I can say [something] negative, but the rest was almost everything positive.’

Brendan Rodgers has been heavily linked with Arsenal in recent days but the Leicester manager is determined to see out his project at the King Power Stadium. ‘The message is clear and it has been and probably I’ll get asked again until they appoint someone, but it’s very simple. I’m very happy here,’ Rodgers said. ‘I made a choice nine months ago to come here for a purpose. ‘The purpose was very clear in that I wanted to help this club move forward and looking to lead it forward with a group I feel has huge potential. Why would I want to move from that?

‘OK, I moved after nearly three years at Celtic and people may look at me thinking: “Right, because a club like Arsenal, with the great institution and size, and all of that”. ‘But it’s all about happiness and I couldn’t be happier here. ‘My contract is until 2022 and the club haven’t said they want to release me from that.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/03/stephan- ... -11261125/

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Coach replacement update:

Raúl Sanllehí rumoured to be in talks with former Valencia coach, Marcelino Garcia Toral.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:Coach replacement update:

Raúl Sanllehí rumoured to be in talks with former Valencia coach, Marcelino Garcia Toral.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this guy was fired not too long ago
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Raul is a problem then. I beg look at better coach for crying out loud...smdh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:

Raul is a problem then. I beg look at better coach for crying out loud...smdh
:D abeg the ex Valencia coach will get assanal to the top 4
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

if that is true, Raul should be fired before he makes the hire.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:@BeniTx, some of the game's greats have lent premolars to that endless battle with the pepperminted plastic. For a first-timer in the dugout, Freddie's coordination of mandibular movements and most certainly, noise levels, left much to be desired, though fart from pathetic. Few have the natural panache of a Big Dan Amokachi or halfway line, hanging around Yakubu Aiyegbeni. The Xmas period offers games aplenty, by the time Santa's pulling out of the garage, Frederick will be amongst the finest in the art.
But has any of the greats done so like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman? (work dem hips baby! shake it like ur mama made it!!!)

Or chewed with such mandibular fortitude?

That is the 64k question....

And for the next game, can we expect Fredo to then strip to model his underwear?
Last edited by txj on Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Skylolo wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
Good points tolahs...

With a few run of of games, lacazette is less wasteful than Auba
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kai EPL wicked oooo, them really only want assanal for Thursday night football
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

40 million for Iwobi looking like good money. Very good money.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so assanal fired a manager with only 3 league loses, and they are about to hire Rafa..smh
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

Throwback Thursday on a Thursday Night :D
SuperEagles