CORRUPTION in the NFF?!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
CORRUPTION in the NFF?!

Post by Cellular »

Just listening to Brekete Family Radio show, Human Rights Radio 101.1 in Abuja, Nigeria.

Ole boy. We need to get these guys who came to the show to help us do an online exposè.

The corruption in NFF is so deep it is sickening. They have receipts. With names and dates. Too many to list.

I wonder how EFCC dropped the multiple cases against Pinnick and The NFF?

Emmanuel Babayaro, James Peters and one other fella I missed were on.
It aired today at 10am.

Can anyone link us to them?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CORRUPTION in the NFF?!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Here we go again. Everywhere they na corruption dey find. Like Fela said " inside de table,under chair, inside closet sef".

Whats your point? They most corrupt are often the ones shouting about corruption.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Here we go again. Everywhere they na corruption dey find. Like Fela said " inside de table, under chair, inside closet sef".

Whats your point? They most corrupt are often the ones shouting about corruption.
Let's hear the 'evidence' first before we dismiss or accept.
We can't assume becos its a threat to our beloved football enjoyment we shouldn't face the facts if they are indeed there to be faced.

But you are right, rumour should not be given any credibility. We just don't know in Nigeria what is real and what is rumour.
Nigerians are experts at dabaruing both fact and fiction, sotay you go confyoose.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Here we go again. Everywhere they na corruption dey find. Like Fela said " inside de table,under chair, inside closet sef".

This remains a Naijarian football fan site.

The best thing for all involved is to give folks the platform to be heard. Both the party doing the accusation and the ones being accused.

Thought the allegations were serious enough to be addressed by a constituency that wants the best for Naijarian football.

What better platform?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Cellular wrote:Just listening to Brekete Family Radio show, Human Rights Radio 101.1 in Abuja, Nigeria.

Ole boy. We need to get these guys who came to the show to help us do an online exposè.

The corruption in NFF is so deep it is sickening. They have receipts. With names and dates. Too many to list.

It aired today at 10am.

EFCC did not drop the cases. The court said they will handle it, but did not hear the cases then dropped them; in effect the court deceived EFCC & played wuru wuru.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Is this supposed to be news? :lol:

Change the poster’s name to Lolly and see how the poster and others like him will remind us about the story of the unmissing $20bn.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...CORRUPTION na una middle name, or is it "our". No biggie, man must wack, man must defend,life goes on in Nigeria.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:Just listening to Brekete Family Radio show, Human Rights Radio 101.1 in Abuja, Nigeria.

It aired today at 10am.

Uncle, they had receipts of what?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

1naija wrote:

It aired today at 10am.

Flossing activities and scholarships for talents.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Riche007 wrote:
1naija wrote:

It aired today at 10am.

Flossing activities and scholarships for talents.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The NFF must exist outside Nigeria for it to be free of corruption.
Corruption is a currency in Nigeria.
We should be asking about the level of corruption and not whether there's any
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some people are just not intelligent... I guess the Nigerian Police force should also exist out of Nigeria
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:some people are just not intelligent... I guess the Nigerian Police force should also exist out of Nigeria
Don't be too hard on yourself. Go claim NHS to help with your buffoonery. You can't comprehend simple ......
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

It aired today at 10am.

The show continued today. The other guy is a guy called Tunde. Couldn't get his last name.
They had Emeka Ezeugo on today.
Is dude ok? He was all over the place... he is the type of 'witness' that the is supposed to help the prosecution but ended up helping the defense.
Just slinging mud left, front, center and everywhere. Too many inconsistencies in his allegations.

These guys are really bitter. There's an ugly fight going on. I suspect it is between ex-players and the current NFL leadership.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:some people are just not intelligent... I guess the Nigerian Police force should also exist out of Nigeria
Don't be too hard on yourself. Go claim NHS to help with your buffoonery. You can't comprehend simple ......
Here's the difference between you and i... you are very limited in expressing yourself, so all you post are female body parts terms or some new vulgar language you exhibit in your day to day activity.

Once again should the Nigerian police force exist outside the sovereignty of its state?.Just stating how you continue to show how poorly unintelligent you are. How can anyone indicate a country should establish its institution that governs an entity outside its borders when the country isn't even at war etc....

kai I just cannot believe people think like this and post it on the forum...kai..what a very weak thinking process
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Cellular wrote:

It aired today at 10am.

The show continued today. The other guy is a guy called Tunde. Couldn't get his last name.
Is dude ok? He was all over the place... he is the type of 'witness' that the is supposed to help the prosecution but ended up helping the defense.
Just slinging mud left, front, center and everywhere. Too many inconsistencies in his allegations.

These guys are really bitter. There's an ugly fight going on. I suspect it is between ex-players and the current NFL leadership.
1:53:00
[/video]

2:02:00

[/video]
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Here's the difference between you and i... you are very limited in expressing yourself, so all you post are female body parts terms or some new vulgar language you exhibit in your day to day activity.

Once again should the Nigerian police force exist outside the sovereignty of its state?.Just stating how you continue to show how poorly unintelligent you are. How can anyone indicate a country should establish its institution that governs an entity outside its borders when the country isn't even at war etc....

kai I just cannot believe people think like this and post it on the forum...kai..what a very weak thinking process
Are you this daft? Do you really make an effort or it comes natural? What is so alarming is the fact that you actually think you're smart yet most people here knows you as the "stooofid one". :D

I don't even know how I can explain in a manner that you'll understand. I'd get a fetus to explain it to you but it still won't make sense to you.

We are talking about corruption in the NFF. My point, which is waaay over your empty skull, is that the whole of Nigeria is riddled with corruption. It's a currency which most use to get what they want.
How can the NFF be in that environment and not be corrupt?

It should come as no surprise that any organisation is corrupt. Even the ones tasked with rooting out corruption are corrupt.

Now pay particular attention, this might fly over your empty head again - oopps it's already flown past. :sneaky:

I commented, for the NFF to be in Nigeria and not corrupt is virtually impossible. Hence they need to be outside Nigeria to have any chance of being corruption-free.
Then you go and mention the police, one of the most corrupt insitution in Nigeria - what the foooook is wrong with you? Can't you pretend to be smart for once? Mssshhheeww :curse:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Cellular wrote:

It aired today at 10am.

These guys no gree o.

They were on radio again today. Apparently they have been coming every day but today they got another chance to level more additional accusations.
This fight is getting messier.
I think former Minister Solomon Dalung is involved.
Because they read his petition against NFF filed with EFCC.
Alleging that over $16 million was unaccounted for from 2014 until now.

What is surprising or not surprising depending on who you ask is that the "Media" seem to have turned 'eyes right' on this matter.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...