Cyriel Dessers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Cyriel Dessers

Post by bret- hart »

So we are going to pretend this guy does not exist?? Top scorer in the Dutch league. Has stated numerous times he wants to play for Nigeria yet **** and the NFF wont acknowledge him. Ok o.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Cyriel Dessers

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote:So we are going to pretend this guy does not exist?? Top scorer in the Dutch league. Has stated numerous times he wants to play for Nigeria yet **** and the NFF wont acknowledge him. Ok o.
Yeah apparently Onuachu is better than him according to Rohr, imagine if Osimhen gets injured... then our glaring but not so talked about lack of quality depth in the ST position will be badly exposed.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:So we are going to pretend this guy does not exist?? Top scorer in the Dutch league. Has stated numerous times he wants to play for Nigeria yet **** and the NFF wont acknowledge him. Ok o.
Yeah apparently Onuachu is better than him according to Rohr, imagine if Osimhen gets injured... then our glaring but not so talked about lack of quality depth in the ST position will be badly exposed.

They are waiting for Belgium to call him up and for Ajax to sign him. Then and only then will **** call him up. That's if Pinnick does not go to Holland to beg him to play for Nigeria 1st. :dream:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

you guys just love to criticize your coach unnecessary SMH he can only call 23 players at a time. have some patience people like getting me out of character even when I'm in a good mood
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

john12 wrote:you guys just love to criticize your coach unnecessary SMH he can only call 23 players at a time. have some patience people like getting me out of character even when I'm in a good mood

Yea you are absolutely right. There is no space for Dessers but there is space for deadweight like Onuchu and Ahmed Musa. :dream:

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ahmed Musa nigeria world cup highest goal scorer at world cup that sends 100 children to university, owns gas station, fvcks Instagram models as he pleases is a deadweight?? this is Thanksgiving period so I will bite my tongue
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

They are waiting for Belgium to call him up and for Ajax to sign him. Then and only then will **** call him up. That's if Pinnick does not go to Holland to beg him to play for Nigeria 1st. :dream:
Our only saving grace for now is that Belgium is too stacked in attack with world class players... But then it won't be long before they start to notice Dessers, and it will take only one call up to end our hopes of capping him.

Meanwhile while Pinnick is busy shamelessly clout-chasing Eze around like some ugly fat woman desperate for a man at 50, Ejaria who is having a better season, and seems more likely to commit to Nigeria is somehow the forgotten one.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Pretty soon the entire SE will be half back half oyinbo
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ogasir wrote:Pretty soon the entire SE will be half back half oyinbo

Don't care as long as they are the best players available for Nigeria.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Have to admit I haven’t watched him play. How good is he really?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Cito wrote:Have to admit I haven’t watched him play. How good is he really?
Have you seen Deeney the Watford burly captain play? Reminds me of him, not just in stature but how he throws himself about.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf: This is so racist
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

[/video]

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You're obviously a mental patient. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

You're obviously a mental patient. :laugh:

Yea ok. Typical attention seeking imbecile. If only condoms were invented before you were spawned. Now kindly leave this thread. Wretched Dog. :arrow: :arrow:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

We should look into him but we have so many forwards right now.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:We should look into him but we have so many forwards right now.

He is better than all our fowards bar Oshimen.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bret- hart wrote:[/video]
The Yak junior. Rohr should give him a look. We may need jambodi attackers sometimes, especially when facing Cameroon and Senegal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

All Nigerians. Stop the insinuation.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bret- hart wrote:[/video]
The Yak junior. Rohr should give him a look. We may need jambodi attackers sometimes, especially when facing Cameroon and Senegal.
I have watched him for most part of these season at the Dutch league, and while he has some Yak/Emenike physical style attributes, he also has some decent skill to his game as well, hold up play is also superb... surely Rohr has to be paying attention to him by now.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

To be honest we need another goal poacher, not only because Osimhen needs a back-up, but because depending on the formation, Osimhen needs someone alongside hm that can convert the numerous chances he routinely creates for others.

When John Ogu predicted that Osimhen was going to break records, he wasn't joking.
If you watch Lille, you will instantly recognise that Osimhen equally creates for others by the barrel on a platter but those Lille forwards are far too wasteful.

We have a real gem in that boy and if Dessers offers a slightly different option to Osimhen, then we cannot afford to ignore him if he really is good enough.

Osimhen really does not have time for wasters and I can see him getting really frustrated if he is creating all these chances and there is no finisher to put them away.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

Well, me thought some of you guys here have connection to some NFF officials or scouting team? If so why don't you just give them a "tip" about him and maybe, just maybe, they will call him up:::

If l remember correctly, ha has already played for the Belgian U21(stand corrected).
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

I feel there are 3 areas and the SE are set for the next WC.

1. Steadiness at GK - I expect Uzoho to come through

2. A Physical compliment to Oshimen. I like Samu and Simon but need someone in the mould of Amotaxi / Yak. AMO and Yekini were a great combo. Dressers may fit the bill to partner with Victor Oshimen. This is my definition of full Niger package - intelligent, strong, skillful with SWAG!...and delivers

3. A consistent playmaker