The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by kenmega »

Worst since 1995 - one month relegation battle and had problems behind the scene post-Graham/pre-Wenger period..
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ojafranpa wrote:Took the 2/3/4-0 comfortable home wins Wenger produced year on year for granted. Used to rinse these teams at home for fun.
Please stop. Wenger is part responsible for the current mess.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

cchinukw wrote:What's Ozil complaining about? Mssssssssscheeewwww!!!! :dream:
Still none the wiser about what the fuss was about though

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... r-21036340
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Relegation a genuine possibility this season.

There is not a single aspect on or off the pitch that is remotely functional at Arsenal, Arsenal on the brink Leeds utd like catastrophe.

Not kidding avoiding relegation is the best Gooners can hope for from 19/20 campaign.
Fact not feelings and frankly it is a damn shame. That is if you ask me smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ojafranpa wrote:This is bad. Owner, management team all should leave.This is terrible.
Fan should leave too
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:assanal fired a seasoned coach just to hire some underwear model with red peacock sprayed hair

this is assanal's coach :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nah me and assanal CE spammers..go and ask Ghana about bigpokey. The insults I have received on this forum.....hire me as una manager, and I promise you a championship title in the championship.. 8-)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys is it me alone seeing that since Danfo open his mouth that we will never ever see CL again thinsg are falling apart?
Why did Robby open season thread?When Aniks exit the forum since Oga Robby open season thread we are about to head to Championship.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Our next 4 EPL games
West Ham
City
Everton
Chelsea
It looks like if something miracle dont happen we might be like 17 in the table after those 4 games that we might not win any.....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:Guys is it me alone seeing that since Danfo open his mouth that we will never ever see CL again thinsg are falling apart?
Why did Robby open season thread?When Aniks exit the forum since Oga Robby open season thread we are about to head to Championship.
:rotf: check ya assanal WhatsApp
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

cchinukw wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Took the 2/3/4-0 comfortable home wins Wenger produced year on year for granted. Used to rinse these teams at home for fun.
Please stop. Wenger is part responsible for the current mess.
You will never understand.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

so you guys still dey this thread?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

So I enter plane for 13 hours only to open LiveScore and see the good news!? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When I told G4L that this guys could be relegated, He thought I was joking :lol:

By the grace of our lord Jesus Christ this is the last season arsenal will play premiership football! Amen!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

so are you guys ready? :D

It could get really messy!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:I weep for my team.
I've been weeping for close to 10 years and my pain just got progressively worse.

This is just the beginning! The pain you have felt is not 10000000th close to the pain you will feel. Shey you are trying me? You go see hot pepper! When I am finished with you and your team, you will see Oba! Mark my words!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Other teams like Newcastle United and Wolves have graced the Championship and come back up again.

I am thinking ahead and preparing for the worst eventuality beacuse it has been evident for years that we were not interested in silverware but the myopic view of a healthy balance sheet and a Champ League qualification.

I saw this coming for years and years. It was evident that we had been punching above our weight for a while.

Now the years of living a lie has come back to haunt us.
If that team should grace the championship they might become the landlord there, be careful what you wish for Leeds has become the landlord of Oluwalambe Lodge.

If they go down, They won’t come back! I will make absolutely sure of that! The cunts who support them need to be taught a lesson! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mister Dolly wrote:How do you fix this broken team as a new manager
Apologize to Danfo properly. Simple as that! You guys are letting your arrogance get in the way of your happiness :D
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

If this pansies should get relegated to the Championship, that's the end of Arsenal as a team, period!!
oloye wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Other teams like Newcastle United and Wolves have graced the Championship and come back up again.

I am thinking ahead and preparing for the worst eventuality beacuse it has been evident for years that we were not interested in silverware but the myopic view of a healthy balance sheet and a Champ League qualification.

I saw this coming for years and years. It was evident that we had been punching above our weight for a while.

If that team should grace the championship they might become the landlord there, be careful what you wish for Leeds has become the landlord of Oluwalambe Lodge.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mister Dolly wrote:If this pansies should get relegated to the Championship, that's the end of Arsenal as a team, period!!
oloye wrote:

The pansies will jump ship! You think they will stay? Hell! Most of them have already said they won’t remain without CL and you think they will go down with the club? Only the fans will suffer it. None of these players give a dang about the club
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:what the heck do these managers see in Willock?
Shebi Arsenal has the beet academy so he must be ready abi? :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
Remember those days when Arsenal will field a team with an average age of 28.3 and the commentator will say “this young arsenal side.” :rotf: :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Remember those days when Arsenal will field a team with an average age of 28.3 and the commentator will say “this young arsenal side.” :rotf: :rotf:
In fairness to them, the young guns where a lot younger during the time of Fabregas (even though him be barca product :P ).

As for Freddy, notwithstanding the poor results relegation is a remote possibility due to their overall quality compared to the 3 worst teams. The first step is to accept that they’re in a relegation fight. Once they switch to that realization they will gradually begin getting points and appreciating any result. But if they continue with the mindset of a big club that opponents will fear and roll over, they will continue to suffer. The season Chelsea finished 10th, they were as far down as 16th and only a couple few points from relegation. Our sweetest result or ‘trophy’ that season was the 2-2 ‘victory’ over spurs to kill their dream of title race. :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Freddie’s been doing great work with the youth team, the greatest of legacies ever left behind.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let them fight relegation playing in that big stadium..they keep shouting big club. Portsmouth also won the FA cup.. these assanal fans on CE insulted me, called me names. they ganged up, etc..on a Nigerian forum etc ..I have zero empathy for them...feels so good seeing them crying on assanal fan tv...they even had the chance to get Jose, they were shouting no....

even unaenemy, was trying sef..he took them to a European cup final, and they chased him out...now they are looking for who to blame next.....they are all pathetic. I know my football and assanal isn't a good team...when they played the first 3 games this season I even posted here saying sho......assanal is being out shot in every game....guess what they insulted me and called me a troll...today they are looking for something to blame...
SuperEagles