Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

marko, like i said, this season you will feel pain, the sought of pain you have never felt before. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The issue is the structure of united, OGS is just part of the rot that exists at united, no direction, no clear tactics, sheffield united deserved a victory, at least thats what they felt but at 3-2, we should have gone for the kill! But we decided to play defensive football, take off Martial, thats when i knew OGS is scared for his job, very irrational coaching
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:The issue is the structure of united, OGS is just part of the rot that exists at united, no direction, no clear tactics, sheffield united deserved a victory, at least thats what they felt but at 3-2, we should have gone for the kill! But we decided to play defensive football, take off Martial, thats when i knew OGS is scared for his job, very irrational coaching
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:The issue is the structure of united, OGS is just part of the rot that exists at united, no direction, no clear tactics, sheffield united deserved a victory, at least thats what they felt but at 3-2, we should have gone for the kill! But we decided to play defensive football, take off Martial, thats when i knew OGS is scared for his job, very irrational coaching
Winning 2-3 was going to deceive fans into thinking Ole has found the way.
But in reality for majority of the game it was clear Sheffield was the better coached team with less resources.
United has a squad that is capable of beating Sheffield easily, that comeback shows that.
But in the end it's clear Ole is still learning on the job
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
Winning 2-3 was going to deceive fans into thinking Ole has found the way.
But in reality for majority of the game it was clear Sheffield was the better coached team with less resources.
United has a squad that is capable of beating Sheffield easily, that comeback shows that.
But in the end it's clear Ole is still learning on the job
Sheffield united will feel hard done by! They were simply better than us but in football, even the better team does not always win, we were thrown a lifeline but we blew it thanks to OGS incompetence, Today we could have been 5th, that would have given us an added boost and confidence moving forward, will Mourinho end OGS reign at united, that will be ironic! OGS has been a coach for several years now, what did he see in perreira to play him alongside fred? same applies to Phil Jones, why play 5 at the back to Sheffield United? Its just simple tactical know-hows that killed us yesterday, even at 3-2, he could have brought on Mata to go for the kill, that alone would have shown intent! Taking off martial, they knew we wanted to protect, so of course they went for the kill, they could have even beaten us 4-3 if there was more time, sorry OGS will not move united forward, he is just a yes man because a high profile coach will ask for funds to re-build and the board are too cheap
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If Mourinho succeeds at Spurs, it will be a damning indictment on the man united board! I am sure they will hope he fails miserably! if he wins a few cups here and there, then people will understand its the board that screwed united up and the managers appointed were only patsys!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:If Mourinho succeeds at Spurs, it will be a damning indictment on the man united board! I am sure they will hope he fails miserably! if he wins a few cups here and there, then people will understand its the board that screwed united up and the managers appointed were only patsys!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is why I say you are a dunce and why I keep laughing at that Twitter United fan, Hesham.

I truly hope you guys do not live your real life the way you support United. If you do, you are in trouble.

Whether Mourinho succeeds or fails at United should have no bearing... ZERO BEARING on your analysis of the Man United board/management. As far back as 3 years ago, TFCO was already shouting this and even as recent as january 2019, he tried to warn you but you continue to persist in your blindness. THE PROBLEM IS THE UNITED BOARD Open your brain and let that sink in.

FORGET ABOUT MOURINHO! he is gone! Forget about Tottenham, it is not your team or your concern. CONCENTRATE ON YOUR CLUB AND RECOGNIZE THE ACTUAL PROBLEM. Trust me on this!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
MARTIAL MISS OF THE CENTURY

Post by jette1 »

Yakubu can now rest
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Missed the game today, was on a flight, soon as plane landed, first thing, checked BBC, nothing i did not expect, The board are in a huge mess, quite Ironic Mourinho is coming back to United to hand over OGS his P45, 1 year later, we still in the same position, surely the share price will drop and that is when they will make a decision

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The irony of tonight game with Spurs, Mourinho comes back to haunt united :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :drool: :drool:

Woodward will not want united to lose tonight, he will prefer a draw, if we lose heavily, he will be exposed as a failure, This has nothing to do with OGS, he is clearly out of his depth, its the incompetence from upstairs that is more concerning, Woodward has to pay out dividends every year and that is his major concern, not the football on the pitch, we are playing Russian roulette at the moment, hoping things improve on the pitch, hope that Mctomminay and Pogba return from injury, If Pogba forces himself out of united, then there is no longer any major star to flog shirts, Woodward knows this and this is the reason he is keen to hold on to its prized asset, Smalling has left and thriving, Even Lukaku is banging in the goals

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Why do people think it's a done deal the Spurs will win? If it's true that the players stopped playing for Mourinho then I doubt they'll want to lose to jim now. Spurs have their own issues too. It's not fully sorted.
This game is not a forgone conclusion by any means
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United seem to raise their game against the big sides but play crap against the mid table teams, Rashford was on fire tonight, could have scored a hat trick! What is wrong with Luke Shaw? He looks so unfit! We need to buy in January, think OGS is turning into a cat with 9 lives! He did not allow Mourinho to outshine him today, guess the key today was Mctomminay, Fred plays better with him, i will say Fred was my man of the match

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Rashy! Rashy!! Rashy!!! :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

YemiBrazil wrote:Rashy! Rashy!! Rashy!!! :thumbs:
Ordinary Ole No Nothing
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Back from their day job, United collected 3 points doing the "not the most important thing". Armed with Fred and Scotty Too Hotty in midfield.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

LVG used to do that too (beat Man City and Liverpool home and away, Arsenal, Spurs, spanked City 4-2), but then lost at home to WBA, away to Stoke, WHU etc.

Shaw has had many injury problems but did not look unfit yesterday. Did you see his box to box sprint in injury time where when Spurs had a corner, he sprinted almost the entire length of the pitch from the Man U box, became the player furthest forward and ran into the Spurs box in the dying minutes of the game.

Fred had his best game for Man Utd. Water carrier stuff.
marko wrote:United seem to raise their game against the big sides but play crap against the mid table teams, Rashford was on fire tonight, could have scored a hat trick! What is wrong with Luke Shaw? He looks so unfit! We need to buy in January, think OGS is turning into a cat with 9 lives! He did not allow Mourinho to outshine him today, guess the key today was Mctomminay, Fred plays better with him, i will say Fred was my man of the match
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:LVG used to do that too (beat Man City and Liverpool home and away, Arsenal, Spurs, spanked City 4-2), but then lost at home to WBA, away to Stoke, WHU etc.

Shaw has had many injury problems but did not look unfit yesterday. Did you see his box to box sprint in injury time where when Spurs had a corner, he sprinted almost the entire length of the pitch from the Man U box, became the player furthest forward and ran into the Spurs box in the dying minutes of the game.

marko wrote:United seem to raise their game against the big sides but play crap against the mid table teams, Rashford was on fire tonight, could have scored a hat trick! What is wrong with Luke Shaw? He looks so unfit! We need to buy in January, think OGS is turning into a cat with 9 lives! He did not allow Mourinho to outshine him today, guess the key today was Mctomminay, Fred plays better with him, i will say Fred was my man of the match
There are many people that feel Luke Shaw is finished at united, look at what Robertson does for Liverpool or Arnold

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I didn't realize their beef was this deep.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... d-win.html
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Robertson has 3 lungs. Any EPL LB will come up short when compared to him. Not a fair comparison.
marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:LVG used to do that too (beat Man City and Liverpool home and away, Arsenal, Spurs, spanked City 4-2), but then lost at home to WBA, away to Stoke, WHU etc.

There are many people that feel Luke Shaw is finished at united, look at what Robertson does for Liverpool or Arnold
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kalani JR wrote:I didn't realize their beef was this deep.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... d-win.html
Mourinho destroys careers or confidence, yes Rashford is not a number 9 but best on the left side, maybe he should settle for that position and become even a better player, learn from the best, we need a manager to turn him into a genuine world class player scoring 25 plus a season!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Man City 1 Man United 2 ... and we all scream......

Rashy! Rashy!! Rashy!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *