Why do black players go to Italy to play football?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Why do black players go to Italy to play football?

Post by Benedict Iroha »

This newspaper saying black friday...Italy is still stuck in the Benito Mussolini era.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Why do black players go to Italy to play football?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku says the 'Black Friday' headline used by Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport is "one of the dumbest" he has seen, while Roma's Chris Smalling condemned it as "wrong and insensitive".

The headline accompanied pictures of Lukaku and Smalling prior to Friday's match between their two sides.

"You guys keep fuelling the negativity and the racism issue," Lukaku said.

Smalling urged the newspaper's editors to "understand the power they possess".

Roma, along with Inter's rivals AC Milan, announced later on Thursday they will not work with Corriere dello Sport until January.
you will never see pajimoh in such a thread
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Benedict Iroha wrote:This newspaper saying black friday...Italy is still stuck in the Benito Mussolini era.
Why does any black player play football in Europe?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

kalani JR wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:This newspaper saying black friday...Italy is still stuck in the Benito Mussolini era.
:clap: :clap:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku says the 'Black Friday' headline used by Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport is "one of the dumbest" he has seen, while Roma's Chris Smalling condemned it as "wrong and insensitive".

The headline accompanied pictures of Lukaku and Smalling prior to Friday's match between their two sides.

"You guys keep fuelling the negativity and the racism issue," Lukaku said.

Smalling urged the newspaper's editors to "understand the power they possess".

Roma, along with Inter's rivals AC Milan, announced later on Thursday they will not work with Corriere dello Sport until January.
you will never see pajimoh in such a thread
You must be a "pajimoh" fan. :clap: :clap: If I don't give my opinion the thread is not recognized.

Well people know my opinion about Spanish and Italian football.
I have watched the UK enact laws relating to race relations. No society is perfect but from society and football stand point, Italy and Spain are yet to start addressing this issue. I stopped commenting on Italy a long time ago and came to the conclusion Italians, their pets, every blade of grass in that country are racist.

Their football institutions dish out silly fines. Their ultra fans back each other, even when their own fans are being abused. The polititians do nothing to direct the football people to address the issue. Society at large just carry on as if it's normal and it is normal to them.
Balotelli was even forced to write a letter of apology to Inter Ultras at one point in his career.

Dodo bird AKA Porkhead no brain. Stop worrying me about these matters. I've washed my hands and given up on these racist cvnts. Nothing they do or say surprises me anymore. Go ahead and fight on.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...desperation causes the black man to go anywhere and everywhere to make do. See those crossing the Mediterranean, risking life.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

mcal wrote:...desperation causes the black man to go anywhere and everywhere to make do. See those crossing the Mediterranean, risking life.

I wonder how we survived pre-colonization. Its like we cannot survive now without the West.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ANC wrote:
mcal wrote:...desperation causes the black man to go anywhere and everywhere to make do. See those crossing the Mediterranean, risking life.

I wonder how we survived pre-colonization. Its like we cannot survive now without the West.
...we lived off the land. Everything was naturally available, now it's quick fixes everybody want.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

this is why
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

kalani JR wrote:
More like why should any Black person spend time (TV or live) and money watching European league soccer?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

scholl wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
More like why should any Black person spend time (TV or live) and money watching European league soccer?
Because it's the best/most easily accessible?
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

kalani JR wrote:
scholl wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Comfort and access does not necessarily make it a good thing. One can decide not to support a business that does not respect certain customers. This is all hype bros and our people happen to be one of the biggest unpaid cheerleaders and promoters!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

scholl wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
scholl wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Comfort and access does not necessarily make it a good thing. One can decide not to support a business that does not respect certain customers. This is all hype bros and our people happen to be one of the biggest unpaid cheerleaders and promoters!!
Look people want to watch ball and it is easiest to follow European football, no matter where in the world you are. Can't blame people for watching Chelsea instead of Enugu Rangers.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

kalani JR wrote:
scholl wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
scholl wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Look people want to watch ball and it is easiest to follow European football, no matter where in the world you are. Can't blame people for watching Chelsea instead of Enugu Rangers.
It’s more like certain people feel like they need to watch it. It’s like an addition. This thing is larger than just a lazy comfort and want. Anyways, monkey chant or banana, na una kasala be that.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Same reason you left Nigeria to your current outpost.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Same reason they go to your beloved England where Rudiger was racially abused today.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

danfo driver wrote:Same reason they go to your beloved England where Rudiger was racially abused today.
or you can stay in Africa and get ethnically swindled and abused. Same problem prevails.
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mmeny wrote:
What about those who reside in Nigeria? :roll: I guess they don't watch European football eh?
SuperEagles

mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
mmeny wrote:
What about those who reside in Nigeria? :roll: I guess they don't watch European football eh?
BigPorkey, I don't think you understand my post?
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I