Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Post by Dammy »

Forgive me but I cannot resist having a dig at this player. We asked you to play for your fatherland but you kept telling us that you need time to make up your mind. The only time you needed was for England to call you up and it seems your full international career would be 6 minutes against Kosovo.
With Christensen returning from injury, Tomori has been pushed down to the bench. He would go down further when Rudiger returns from injury.
More bad news, Chelsea have made their former player, Nathan Ake, of Bournemouth their target in the January transfer window.
On the England front, Gareth Southgate, was in Italy last Friday to watch on loan Manchester United defender, Chris Smalling play for Roma against Inter with a view to recalling him back to the England squad.
I wonder who advises these players to take daft decisions like this when it was obvious that the only reason England capped him was to cap tie him. He will join other 1 cap England internationals like Joey Barton.
I hope Ebere Eze is watching the situation.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Fikayo Tomori, How Market?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

To be honest, lamps is kind of benching him of late, the guy is too error prone....been all hype.. ohene will soon move the thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Tomori is better than jambodi Zouma. He's young anyway, and was only playing b/c the likes of Rudiger was not available.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:Tomori is better than jambodi Zouma. He's young anyway, and was only playing b/c the likes of Rudiger was not available.
Both are trash...zouma is worse
SuperEagles

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I do not accept that Christiansen is as good as Tomori. At least two of the goals they conceded over the weekend were down to the Dane.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I do not accept that Christiansen is as good as Tomori. At least two of the goals they conceded over the weekend were down to the Dane.
AC is miles ahead of tomori....
SuperEagles

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I do not accept that Christiansen is as good as Tomori. At least two of the goals they conceded over the weekend were down to the Dane.
AC is miles ahead of tomori....

Not on the basis of that I saw against Everton.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Does Nigeria even need him? I said it here when peeps were getting carried away after he played a few games that he should have told the England handlers he wanted to bid his time and if he really wanted international footy at the time to pick Canada. I didnt rate him as a center back but as right back but he wasnt better than Ebuehi nor Awaziem.

Goodluck to the boy, he still has time to turn things around. He would have been captain or a mainstay for Canada at 2026 WC.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ayo, it doesn't matter whether you accept or not, what matters is Lampard's opinion, which indicates that he rates Christensen ahead of Tomori.
I am happy
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Dammy wrote:Ayo, it doesn't matter whether you accept or not, what matters is Lampard's opinion, which indicates that he rates Christensen ahead of Tomori.

I can see Lampard reviewing that decision after the way Calvert-Lewin turned Christiensen inside out on Saturday.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Why are people sweating over this?
Are people that bitter?
He made his choice and isn't complaining to any of us here.
Leave him alone and wish him well.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Very weird thing to be jubilant about but I guess in these trying times people need an escape.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

kalani JR wrote:Very weird thing to be jubilant about but I guess in these trying times people need an escape.
It is a shame too, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

kalani JR wrote:Very weird thing to be jubilant about but I guess in these trying times people need an escape.
Very weird indeed. I wish the young man the best of luck in Chelsea and for England.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Damunk wrote:Why are people sweating over this?
Are people that bitter?
He made his choice and isn't complaining to any of us here.
Leave him alone and wish him well.
This Damned Dammy need a beaten :lol:

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Did the world football forum crash that we are now discussing this on Eagles nest?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

airwolex wrote:
Very weird indeed. I wish the young man the best of luck in Chelsea and for England.
i don't simply because he used Nigeria to get the attention he needed..do you remember Agbonlahor?
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

As far as I'm concerned, he's got his just desserts. He used Nigeria to get England's attention.
I don't have any problem with Dele Alli, because he didn't take Nigeria for a ride.
Anyone who has a problem with my position can hug the nearest transformer!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

As far as I'm concerned, he's got his just desserts. He used Nigeria to get England's attention.
I don't have any problem with Dele Alli, because he didn't take Nigeria for a ride.
I am happy
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Anyway, we have Manchester City's Tosin Adarabioyo on loan at Blackburn and Dominic Iorfa is also doing well at Sheffield Wednesday, so the youth are coming through. Let us see if any Premier League team buys Iorfa Jnr during the January transfer window.

With Leon Balogun now out of it, we need another centreback, especuially as Gernot Rohr is playing Chigozie Awaziem more as a rightback these days. Dominic Iorfa Jnr would be the ideal man we are looking for to complement Ekong, Ajayi and Omeruo.

Dominic Iorfa claims his son's career at Wolves came to a standstill after he opted for Nigeria ahead of England - See more at: https://bit.ly/2PpJfhq
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Dammy wrote:As far as I'm concerned, he's got his just desserts. He used Nigeria to get England's attention.
Do you have proof of this? Can you read minds? :boo: :boo: :boo:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This boy like Tammy Abraham played us, saying that they needed time to make up their minds about which country they would play for and the time was up as soon as England came calling. Tomori should've taken a cue from Adama Traore, who was called up by Spain after Mali called him up. He pulled out from the Spanish squad as he didn't want to be used and dumped.
I don't give a monkey's if Tomori goes on to win 100 caps for England or his international career consist of 6 minutes against Kosovo.
He's said to be intelligent but I highly doubt it, with his African sounding names, he should've known that he's up against it. The late Ugo Ehiogu, was in every pre tournament squad for Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000 and WC 2002 and was always cut from the final squad. Could his non English names be responsible? He later regretted choosing England over Nigeria. The top hierarchy of English football is riddled with racism. Former England manager, Graham Taylor, said he was told that he was calling up too many black players. Eniola Aluko, won over 100 caps for England yet her international career ended with a racist incident. We have seen how Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard have walked into top jobs while Sol Campbell is doing the rounds in the lower leagues.
The likes of Agbonlahor, Onuora, Ibe and Iorfa jnr have also joined Ehiogu in regretting their choice.
Any sensible person would've taken their time to reflect over the best choice but as soon as they hear England, common sense flies out of the window.
There's a Yoruba adage that says " the person that falls into a ditch, teaches others a lesson".
I am happy
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Dammy wrote:This boy like Tammy Abraham played us, saying that they needed time to make up their minds about which country they would play for and the time was up as soon as England came calling. Tomori should've taken a cue from Adama Traore, who was called up by Spain after Mali called him up. He pulled out from the Spanish squad as he didn't want to be used and dumped.
I don't give a monkey's if Tomori goes on to win 100 caps for England or his international career consist of 6 minutes against Kosovo.
He's said to be intelligent but I highly doubt it, with his African sounding names, he should've known that he's up against it. The late Ugo Ehiogu, was in every pre tournament squad for Euro 96, WC 98, Euro 2000 and WC 2002 and was always cut from the final squad. Could his non English names be responsible? He later regretted choosing England over Nigeria. The top hierarchy of English football is riddled with racism. Former England manager, Graham Taylor, said he was told that he was calling up too many black players. Eniola Aluko, won over 100 caps for England yet her international career ended with a racist incident. We have seen how Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard have walked into top jobs while Sol Campbell is doing the rounds in the lower leagues.
The likes of Agbonlahor, Onuora, Ibe and Iorfa jnr have also joined Ehiogu in regretting their choice.
Any sensible person would've taken their time to reflect over the best choice but as soon as they hear England, common sense flies out of the window.
There's a Yoruba adage that says " the person that falls into a ditch, teaches others a lesson".
SO, in short, you don't really know if he used us...this is purely emotion.